Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Photo: 14 And 16 Year Old Raped By Father,(dad Said He Must Take My Virginity..) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: 14 And 16 Year Old Raped By Father,(dad Said He Must Take My Virginity..) (1970 Views)

9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) / Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran / Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: 14 And 16 Year Old Raped By Father,(dad Said He Must Take My Virginity..) by jimi4us: 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
At the end of a rugged street in ikotun area of Lagos, house NO 40, a gated storey buildings stand shoulder to shoulder with other houses, bearing the signs of age and numerous tenants.
But in this building inhabited by an elderly landlord, Mr Sikiru Okunola along with his elderly wife, Bose, and their tenants, one of the greatest crimes a father can commit against his own child, has happened.

Pa Okunola and his wife who were both alarmed when they were hinted about an incestuous act of one of their tenants, summoned his children 14 year old Bisi and 16 year old Biola to confirm from them whether its true that their father had been violating them.
The two girls who showed signs of advance puberty, sat down on one of the landlord couches. Biola, the fair and the older girl seemed guided and a little quiet as she sat down in a little pair of shorts. Her darker sister, Bisi,on the other hand, sat down with a resolute expression.
As Bisi sat with her palms together, wedged in between her knees.She could have pass for any other adolescent girl. Unfortunately, that innocence has been snatched from her by none other than their bricklayer father, Omoyori Adebayo

It all begin in 2012, when Bisi was in primary 5...

www.punchng.com/feature/super-saturday-feature/Inbreeding-travails-of-14-year-old-girl-raped-by-dad-for-three-years-%E2%80%A2dad-said-he-must-take-my-virginity-sister-16/

Re: Photo: 14 And 16 Year Old Raped By Father,(dad Said He Must Take My Virginity..) by chocolateme(f): 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
This RAPE ERA we find ourselves in is becoming outrageous. How can a man look upon his seeds and decide to take advantage of them? What is the way to control this demonic possession? That man should be punished severely.
May his manhood and scrotum swell so big that even his boxers and trousers cannot contain it, May it become flea infested that thousands of rashes will never seize to itch him and May his hands grow so short that he can never be able to reach it to scratch it. Pervert.
Re: Photo: 14 And 16 Year Old Raped By Father,(dad Said He Must Take My Virginity..) by slimthugchimee(m): 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
N
Re: Photo: 14 And 16 Year Old Raped By Father,(dad Said He Must Take My Virginity..) by Asito(m): 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
chocolateme:
M
you jus took introvert's space. Let me secure ladyF's position grin. **modified** this man ontop of me GOD will not forgive you! angry

1 Like

Re: Photo: 14 And 16 Year Old Raped By Father,(dad Said He Must Take My Virginity..) by Stolen: 7:11am On Sep 13, 2015
what tribe is this? The way they have full on sex with their daughter is disgusting. Rape!
Re: Photo: 14 And 16 Year Old Raped By Father,(dad Said He Must Take My Virginity..) by Stolen: 7:12am On Sep 13, 2015
lalasticlala ishilove move to right section and fp.
Re: Photo: 14 And 16 Year Old Raped By Father,(dad Said He Must Take My Virginity..) by Stolen: 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
Seun it is only fair this story make home page.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Abuja Civil Servant Who Paid N60m Tithe To RCCG / True Life Story: A Man In Lagos Who Raped His 19years Old Worker. / School Girl Caught With Marijuana In Her Pant (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.