Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Nigeria Police Salary Structure? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigeria Police Salary Structure? (145915 Views)

Nigerian Police Salary Structure – How NPF Pay Officers / Salary Structure Of Nigerian Lecturers: Annual Salary Of Nigerian Lecturers / Nigeria Police Force Salary Structure (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by charlesbailey(m): 11:45am On Sep 14, 2015
just one question for you:
must you work in the police force?
eluquenson:
Let's call a spade a spade, I have a few questions for you & you should give me a sincere answer with reference to Nigeria's economy.
1. Can you work for Nigeria Police knowing fully well the salary package.
2. Can you feed your family with such salary and still want to send your children to school.
3. Can you work under the condition of the nation's police stations.
4. If you happen to be in govt & you were briefed about the package of Nigeria Police, what will you do if you have the power to make a change.
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:52am On Sep 14, 2015
dere salari na 15 k...... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by ggrin(f): 11:57am On Sep 14, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
I just hate nigeria police
we love u wink

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by justice1000: 11:59am On Sep 14, 2015
if u ask taxi or bus driver's they wiil tell u the salary structure of police
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by Truckpusher(m): 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
eluquenson:
Let's call a spade a spade, I have a few questions for you & you should give me a sincere answer with reference to Nigeria's economy.
1. Can you work for Nigeria Police knowing fully well the salary package.
2. Can you feed your family with such salary and still want to send your children to school.
3. Can you work under the condition of the nation's police stations.
4. If you happen to be in govt & you were briefed about the package of Nigeria Police, what will you do if you have the power to make a change.
Honestly, number 1 to 3 is a difficult task considering the level of one's exposure and available resources and I do commend you guys because it is not easy to see another man dooing the job you can't do but that still doesn't justify the shameful approach of you and your fellow patriots in arms .

On number 4 , I have consistently said that for any society to achieve any level of sanity then there must be law and order and of course this will come with a price.With law and order that society will experience sound economic growth which would create jobs and keep some would-be criminals off the streets and keep them engaged.

If I have the opportunity to serve on that higher capacity the first point of call is to totally overhaul the police force , purge it of some persons that can't change and embrace the new order.
Secondly is to look critically into the welfare of the police force and that includes salary structure , housing , insurance scheme for injured or dead personnel that would help in ensuring that their kids can continue their studies in any federal university or colleges , a car loan scheme for every 10 years at a subsidize interest rate by the govt, training of personnel on human right violation and effective policing.
There won't be barracks for police personnel, you can't police the society from a distance - you need to live where these people are and fuse yourselves into the same society and this would help in carrying out effective policing.
Finally I will introduce state police where personnel would be recruited from the very society that they would police for effective intelligence gathering .
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by Aysteel01: 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
gentleman100:
Please, is there anyone who has an idea of how much a Nigeria police Constable receives as annual salary and also that of an Assistant Sup of Police... Thanks in advance. Recent ones please.
50k monthly.
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by Truckpusher(m): 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
justice1000:
if u ask taxi or bus driver's they wiil tell u the salary structure of police
Lmao. grin grin grin

Taxi drivers and bus drivers knew the police like the back of their palm.
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by Truckpusher(m): 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
ggrin:
we love u wink
Of course police will only love you after extorting you without you putting up any fight . grin
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by snehsneh: 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
Get a diploma certificate in Website Design & Development! Start your Career. Now FREE!!! >> http://tuhinasuze..com
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by fasawetayo(m): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
chuksfor13:
Assistant Superintendent of Police <=140,000
Love that 140k
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by Nicepoker(m): 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
really
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by Truckpusher(m): 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
charlesbailey:
indispensable? you don't even have the urge to defend yourself and colleagues..you people lack discipline and self respect in all manners..you keep embarrassing yourselves wearing mufti and akube ak 47 all just to search through people's phones and calculate your bribe.

yahoo policemen..rubbish
Omo! Everybody dey para for police but if those guys no dey road eh , you sef go fear wetin your fellow civilian go take your eye see. grin
Police is your friend.
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
The NPF pay is unstable with so many allowances.

20naira times the number of vehicles
Subtract 70% for oga and add the rest to their monthly pay

Now eh, the total monthly pay, add it to (moneyy for the boys), add the result to some nkoror jobs.

Now the total will rise up to the same with an average senator but it all wastes on kaikai and toto.

Before u reason to join police, abeg haave u ever seen a wealthy policeman? I don mean 'rich' because health is wealth. Most of them receive money that is cursed( somebody's hard -earned cash)
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by machi25(f): 12:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
my uncle receives 50k per month,as for u guys talking about bribe, it's not all police officers that are corrupt as you guys think at least my uncle isn't.
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by Truckpusher(m): 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
machi25:
my uncle receives 50k per month,as for u guys talking about bribe, it's not all police officers that are corrupt as you guys think at least my uncle isn't.
Your uncle must be this particular policeman that I use to know.

He spends all his egunje on alcohol and prostitutes .

He will never take it home and feed his family with it and I guess this is why you've never noticed. grin
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
Last week, A police man told me he was receiving #8,000 when he entered the police force (some 12year back). Maybe, he now receives #8,500...woh knws?
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Please, is that the first rank a Bsc hold gets upon employment?
yes but u start with like 135k den upgrade next year after confirmation

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by charlesbailey(m): 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
na true bro..ur experience worth make u turn bh go back that station only say u sef follow..the police understand d law so dem go fit harass civilians, if u sabi ur rights,dem go tell u say u too go school..i dey give dem their size anyday anytime cheesy

illetrate fucktards
Truckpusher:
Omo! Everybody dey para for police but if those guys no dey road eh , you sef go fear wetin your fellow civilian go take your eye see. grin
Police is your friend.
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by wres1: 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
Adieza:
go ask google, d money they recieve at road is twice their salary
mumu na every police man or woman works on the road what of the majority that works in various offices,
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by drmikeadams(m): 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
eluquenson:
Sincerely speaking I see our dear citizen as the major problems of this nation. How can you call the security personnel a criminal when we have our govt officials looting on daily basis yet we never carry placard.
Pls change for good and say what is right.

I'm proud to an Officer of the Nigeria Police Force.
?..till Jesus come una be criminals......take opinion polls about that police work....politicians dey steal them no intimidate or frame anybody...una go Harras,intimidate,force,coerce ,slap etc...na God go help una...go find betta work abeg....
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by eluquenson(m): 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
drmikeadams:
?..till Jesus come una be criminals......take opinion polls about that police work....politicians dey steal them no intimidate or frame anybody...una go Harras,intimidate,force,coerce ,slap etc...na God go help una...go find betta work abeg....
I'm a corporate Police mind you.
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by drmikeadams(m): 1:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Heavy criminals I swear.

The guy just want plant something for my car ma so I grab him hand wan burst him Palm open , Omo! The kain slap wey dem give me eh - me sef no mind the slap first the next thing na handcuff .

Mumu , policemen fear no let them drive my car na so them remove the handcuff say make I drive.

They didn't even consider if I have a death wish, I could just swerve that car off that bridge and we are all gone, for how much?....smh
?.no mind them if I become president ,my first two days in office na to fire all those police men...from IG to constable...
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by drmikeadams(m): 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
eluquenson:
I'm a corporate Police mind you.
grin grin grin angry grin..joke of the day.........no worry I know say all of una dey get the same orientation....
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by guiddoti: 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
pbs4real:
another ebira boi,i hail una....ete me ya?
shei babangida say du opopono oyimotopo
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by drmikeadams(m): 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
grin grin...if you see police whether u legit or illegit...change direction abeg,,,,,,them must find something commit you,,...#teamnigeriapolicemustchange#
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:

fyn girl i will arrestu for sayin tht oooook grin
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by Truckpusher(m): 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
drmikeadams:
?.no mind them if I become president ,my first two days in office na to fire all those police men...from IG to constable...
Buhahahahaha. grin

Criminals would have a field day then.
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by ocelot2006(m): 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
Let's see:

Constable:
Basic salary: 45,000.00
Road block egunje: 900 per beat
"Anytin for d boys" fee: varies (100-2000+)
Charge-&-bail fee (bail is "free"wink: 15,000.00

Will add others later.....just joking oh
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by bamasite(m): 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
From this momen,t they deserve my respect but that is if I believe this!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by doublehonor: 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
[quote author=eneji50 post=37956316]Their salary their concern my pocket my business ...certified ebira boy Navo Oooo...[/quote
avo ni nee
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by Truckpusher(m): 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
charlesbailey:
na true bro..ur experience worth make u turn bh go back that station only say u sef follow..the police understand d law so dem go fit harass civilians, if u sabi ur rights,dem go tell u say u too go school..i dey give dem their size anyday anytime cheesy

illetrate fucktards
no follow police dey drag mata for middle of nowhere abeg.
Those guys do not have any conscience left in them instead follow them to the station and there you can start claiming your right.
I was the one that suggested that we should go to the station and this was their anger because they knew that the moment we get into that station that many people would become aware of the scenario and even if money is going to be spent they won't get 1/3 of it into their pockets.
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by Holuwakemmy16(f): 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
Arrest for my foot lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Welcome To My Office / Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry / What Is The Average Salary Of A Nigerian Soldier?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.