Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Marriage Vacancy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Vacancy (1122 Views)

See Igbo Man Who Got Married 7 Days After He Share Marriage Vacancy On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Vacancy by kahara(m): 10:11am On Sep 13, 2015
A vibrant and promising young Nigerian man in his early thirties,chocolate in complexion,average in height,fun to be with,working and studying (postgraduate) is looking for a
suitably qualified attractive woman to fill a vacancy in his life.
* no experience needed please but must be ready to learn
* the interested lady must not be above 31 and not below 25
* must possess Bsc/BA in any field. Msc or phd will be a plus.
* must come from SE/SS and must be ready to settle down ASAP. Ability to speak Igbo & English fluently will be a plus

* must be a practising Christian. A catholic will be a plus

* must know how to cook wella especially Igbo cuisine. And must be a keeper of an open house. My visitors must not come and go hungry and angry.
Any interested woman who meets the above requirement s and more can indicate her interest here or email me.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Vacancy by Utchgirl(f): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2015
Chai !

Umunwanyi atago afufu !

1 Like

Re: Marriage Vacancy by kahara(m): 11:30am On Sep 13, 2015
Utchgirl:
Chai !

Umunwanyi atago afufu !

lol. Why? How Utchgirl?
Kedu afufu obu nne?
Re: Marriage Vacancy by 5minsmadness: 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
Op would u consider an urhobo woman?

Also what are your views in helping the wife in the home and in use of finances, also your views on her visiting home at least twice a year.

How many times a week do you drink?

Do you smoke?

Do you have any prior health issues?

What is your genotype?

Would also like to know how soon you intend children to come into the picture and how many of the little buggers you intend on having.

Thank you in anticipation of a favourable reply.
Re: Marriage Vacancy by Utchgirl(f): 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
kahara:

lol. Why? How Utchgirl?
Kedu afufu obu nne?

D way and manner some guys are taking women dis days makes me me 2 wonder if God created eve by mistake.

All d same, I'm happy 2 be a woman.
Re: Marriage Vacancy by kahara(m): 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
5minsmadness:
Op would u consider an urhobo woman?

Also what are your views in helping the wife in the home and in use of finances, also your views on her visiting home at least twice a year.

How many times a week do you drink?

Do you smoke?

Do you have any prior health issues?

What is your genotype?

Would also like to know how soon you intend children to come into the picture and how many of the little buggers you intend on having.

Thank you in anticipation of a favourable reply.

I certainly like the issues you raised here. These are not issues to be discussed here. Besides, your sex is not known and i cant discuss with you like that.
Re: Marriage Vacancy by kahara(m): 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
Utchgirl:

D way and manner some guys are taking women dis days makes me me 2 wonder if God created eve by mistake.

All d same, I'm happy 2 be a woman.

It depends on how you perceive it. I dont look down on womenfolk. Be proud of your sex.
Re: Marriage Vacancy by 5minsmadness: 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
kahara:

I certainly like the issues you raised here. These are not issues to be discussed here. Besides, your sex is not known and i cant discuss with you like that.

Ah sir, these are small issues o. This is just a preamble to know whether I qualify for the position or whether I shouldn't bother applying. Inasmuch as you are seeking quality I am seeking quality as well. If you can answer at least some of the questions it would be very helpful.

Thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Vacancy by Utchgirl(f): 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
kahara:

It depends on how you perceive it. I dont look down on womenfolk. Be proud of your sex.

U dnt look down on womenfolk bt u hv jus contradicted urself by creating a thread of dis nature.
Re: Marriage Vacancy by kahara(m): 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
5minsmadness:

Ah sir, these are small issues o. This is just a preamble to know whether I qualify for the position or whether I shouldn't bother applying. Inasmuch as you are seeking quality I am seeking quality as well. If you can answer at least some of the questions it would be very helpful.

Thanks sir.

You still did not tell me if u are a man or woman. Anyway,

Where u are coming frm isnt the problem. The problem is what character are U bringing frm there: animus
dominandi? I am not inexperienced in domestic chores and i am not lazy either. The watchword is help each other. On finances,my father used to say that any man his wife feeds will sooner than later lose his headship of the family. But then that is nt to say the woman should be tightfisted or indulge in battle of the sexes in the sense that wat belongs to the man belongs to all of us but wat belongs to her is hers. My inlaws family is my second family. Visiting is as determined by necessities. I drink once or twice in a month. 2 bottles at most does it for me.
I dont smoke. Cant even stand the stench.
No health issue whatsoever.
AA gene.
Children can come in at least 6 moon after settling down. God has d final say. 4 little buggers is the ideal thing.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Vacancy by kahara(m): 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
Utchgirl:

U dnt look down on womenfolk bt u hv jus contradicted urself by creating a thread of dis nature.

And as I said it is your perception nne. Have you thought it this way: between the creator of this thread and those for whom the thread was created who is to be looked down on? Certainly it is the thread creator. But you dont judge like that. This thread has not diminished your womanhood in any way.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

22 Things You Should NEVER Say To A Unclad Woman! / Please Advice!!! / She Wants 6 Children. Is She Crazy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.