Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer (59161 Views)

"My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" / "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Farmer Who Welcomed Triplets In Benue And Left, Finally Returns. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by anitafancis: 10:49am On Sep 13, 2015
Dear readers please mature advice and no insult pls..

Am going throught a difficult time in my life and needed help badly, to cut the long story short, I met this man throught a friend i was living with, she introduce me to this guy saying he has money and he will be able to take care of me, I had no choice because I needed help and the guy has the money to give..

I started dating him and he gives me money a lot and promise to get me an accommodation which I did believe him of course. I got pregnant for him and he told me to keep the pregnancy which i refused but my girlfriend told me to keep it that he may even marry me. After five months plus, he started changing towards me and telling me he doesn't have money anymore. When I try to talk about the situation at hand, he gets angry and even tries to hit me..

He does not give me money anymore, he is always drinking and smoking.. I couldn't go for an abortion because I was scared and it's too late for abortion. I came home after service on sunday and found out that he was not at home and he has packed all his things and left an empty house for me. I cried throught out that day. Where am I going to start from with almost six months pregnancy? I later found out that he's married and he has 3 kids..

What am I going to do?. Pls advice..

33 Likes 10 Shares

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Juxtified(m): 10:53am On Sep 13, 2015
You can't blame the poor guy na, he said he has no money anymore. Maybe you were the one who finished his money, since according to you that was what attracted you to him in the first place...

579 Likes 32 Shares

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 13, 2015
aaaww…this quite complicated…if u got no job and ur only depending on him financially then ur in the deep sh*t…but carry on with ur pregnancy than abort it…if u don't want tat child, then u shud try to find a couple who is willing to adopt the baby (in legal ways)...

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by yomi007k(m): 11:02am On Sep 13, 2015
If u have problem with money, u r suppose to find a job.

A man is not a job. U tot he is an exit from poverty. U self na thief(I no insult u oo, just dropping it like its hot).

The solution to ur problem is either to: 1.find something doing
2. Get d man's address from ur friend.
3. Drop child in motherless children home.

#After d Reggae Play d Blues.

294 Likes 14 Shares

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by GboyegaD(m): 11:04am On Sep 13, 2015
At this point, worry less and start preparing for motherhood. Both of you are at fault. He saw you as someone to satisfy him sexually and you saw him as an ATM thus, chose to tie him down with pregnancy.
I pray God bless him and he takes up his responsibilities towards you and his unborn child. Please take your mind away from him marrying you.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Idowuogbo(f): 11:04am On Sep 13, 2015
Rocktation, please move to family section.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by ibkgab001: 11:05am On Sep 13, 2015
I hate to comment on a topic like this but due to the presence of super mode that has been in exile due to PDP loss of power I will say "it serves you right simply because you disregard bible that says money is the root of all evil " now the evil is around you now.. The only solution is to seek God's help and the man will change his mind if you work harder that the baby get all what it takes to have a better life in this country or else I can see you giving birth to armed robber or ashana

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by emitheo(m): 11:11am On Sep 13, 2015
u sow where u reap

6 Likes

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by emitheo(m): 11:13am On Sep 13, 2015
u sow where u reap...you were after d money & he was after ur p**sy...the way i see it...it serves u right.

20 Likes

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Richy4(m): 11:24am On Sep 13, 2015
Jezzz!!!! How did you find yourself in this mess?

I was not trying to blame you for this but assuming you cared to dug deep about him the way you did know, you would have found out who he truly is.

If you do not have a job, try and return to your parents. I know it is a shameful thing to do in some part of Nigeria but you have to eat and register for antinatal in the hospital. But if you got a job,Focus on it.

When you put to bed, try and find a job or if you got one keep yourself busy. The mistake has been made already. I believe you have learned from that, that Most I love you statement made by guys sometimes during the hit of passion are not truly so. Unfortunately you learned that the hard way.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by agarawu23(m): 11:24am On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:
Dear readers pls marture advice and no insult pls..
Am going throught a difficult time in my life and needed help badly, to cut d long story short i met this man throught a friend i was living with, she introduce me to this guy saying he has money and he will be able to take care of me, i had no choice cos i needed help and d guy has d money to give.. I started dating him and he gives me money alot and promise to get me an accomodation which i did believe him ofcos. I got pregnant for him and he told me to keep d pregnancy which i refuse but my girlfriend told me to keep it dat he may even married me, after five month plus he started changing towords me and telling me he doesn't have money anymore when i try to talk about d situation at hand he get angry and even try to hit me.. He does not give me money anymore, he always drinking and smoking.. I couldn't go for an abortion cos i was scared and its too late for abortion i came home after service on sunday and found out dat he was not at home and he has pack all his things and leave an empty house for me, i cried throught out dat day where am i going to start from with almost sixmonth pregnancy.. I later found out dat he's married and he has 3kids.. What am i going to do.. Pls advice..
that's the result of gold digging.
Don't tell me crap that someone forced you to date him, you made the decision yourself cos he is rich.
I think you need to take care of the pregnancy and the kid. And mind you, if you abort or trow away the kid after giving birth, God will never forgive you.

As for the guy, he will meet his Waterloo sooner or later too.
No sinner will go unpunished.

Start looking for a job to enable you take care of yourself and the unborn kid.

Happy Sunday

33 Likes

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by doublewisdom: 11:25am On Sep 13, 2015
Nah you sabi

2 Likes

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by immortalvoices(m): 11:29am On Sep 13, 2015
agarawu23:
that's the result of gold digging.
Don't tell me crap that someone forced you to date him, you made the decision yourself cos he is rich.
I think you need to take care of the pregnancy and the kid. And mind you, if you abort or trow away the kid after giving birth, God will never forgive you.

As for the guy, he will meet his Waterloo sooner or later too.
No sinner will go unpunished.

Start looking for a job to enable you take care of yourself and the unborn kid.

Happy Sunday

They will never learn.... Always thinking they are smart.

11 Likes

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by agarawu23(m): 11:33am On Sep 13, 2015
immortalvoices:

They will never learn.... Always thinking they are smart.
asin eh! sad
Everything isn't about money.
But our naija babes no go hear that one

12 Likes

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by chymystique(f): 11:34am On Sep 13, 2015
Anitafrancis, I blame you for everything! You knew the deal so it was expected you be on pills.. am wondering how on earth adults will be having unprotected sex and the gal in question wont take contraceptives in this century¿... You should forget him and look for a job to earn a living so as to take care of yourself and baby... It might look tough for you now but just be positive, things will get better for you esp financially with time... what of your parents? They come handy in situations like this

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 13, 2015
Nne, d only similarity btwn our two is dat am pregnant too nd nt married but wait o how wld u date a man u dnt knw to d root ?? Wia is diz man from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by yomi007k(m): 11:44am On Sep 13, 2015
Benignasweety:
Nne, d only similarity btwn our two is dat am pregnant too nd nt married but wait o how wld u date a man u dnt knw to d root ?? Wia is diz man from?
Na Poverty cause am.

That nigga called poverty ehn, if I catch am lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Freewoman(f): 11:57am On Sep 13, 2015
Before I could be able to comment, I may wish to know where the man come from, I mean his hometown, Do you have answer to this?, secondly, Do you know if his parents were still alive, If yes, where are their physical location?, Thirdly, Were you doing what we know as township love, if yes, do know any of his relatives?, If your own parents still alive, if yes, get with them immediately, they may be angrily but they will never throw you out, All this question may look very stupid but very important, I haven't seen a hunter that kills an animal without going home with it, You are required to act fast, as you needed to have proper care, besides, incase of complications that comes on first pregnancies, you needed to be ready to absorb them on time if any, If you still cannot do with all above, I can help, you, just drop your phone number for some chat

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by kelechiMarie(f): 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
ibkgab001:
I hate to comment on a topic like this but due to the presence of super mode that has been in exile due to PDP loss of power I will say "it serves you right simply because you disregard bible that says money is the root of all evil " now the evil is around you now.. The only solution is to seek God's help and the man will change his mind if you work harder that the baby get all what it takes to have a better life in this country or else I can see you giving birth to armed robber or ashana
the love of money it is.
@op try to find a job or seek assistance from ur parents. You don't exactly expect the man to leave his wife and kids for you. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by ifyalways(f): 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
OP, I don't actually care about you but I sincerely worry for that unborn child.

Where's his/her place, position or future in all this? You can wallow in your stupidity for all I care, mess up your own life but gosh, why bring an innocent soul intothis?

Got no advisory, help or solution for you. Mention me when you've put to bed and need help for the baby.

MSchewwwww

20 Likes

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by ifyalways(f): 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
You said he was giving u lots of money, didn't you put some away? Or you " invested" all in human hair, pink lips and iPhone?

Gosh, so annoying!

You can start by subletting the apartment, selling off whatever is left on there and moving back to your parents( depends on the kind of people they are) or that your friend that introduced you to the man.

Register for ante natal.

No ones gonna employ a 6 months pregnant lady so if you have a handiwork eg hair making, beads and wire works etc tone to put the skill in use.

It's gonna be a long, tough ride so brace yourself up. Sorry O

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by edwife(f): 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
ifyalways:
You said he was giving u lots of money, didn't you put some away? Or you " invested" all in human hair, pink lips and iPhone?

Gosh, so annoying!

You can start by subletting the apartment, selling off whatever is left on there and moving back to your parents( depends on the kind of people they are) or that your friend that introduced you to the man.

Register for ante natal.

No ones gonna employ a 6 months pregnant lady so if you have a handiwork eg hair making, beads and wire works etc tone to put the skill in use.

It's gonna be a long, tough ride so brace yourself. Sorry O

I wonder how a gold digger can be so stupid and daft at the same time. undecided
Very annoying read.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Ayofaks(f): 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
You're so daft!!!! You have no money and the best solution you could think of is to turn a man to your atm. What happened to your hands Are you crippled?? Is your skull empty That couldn't make you think of something to do aside using your puccy Mtcheww!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
Chaii!

You don enter one chance. . Your piggy bank don disappear..

what you will now do is get yourself a job or find another piggy bank..

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by EfemenaXY: 12:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
Stories that touch.

@Ifyalways, calm down na, lol! Just to go with the flow, what if that apartment was rented for just a couple of months? So it won't be hers to sublet. But she can raise some cash for her unborn child by selling off the "gifts" she greedily collected from her married lover.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by MARKone(m): 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
What of your parents, or any matured relation that sincerely understand your situation and is willing to accept you in, till you birth. First pregnancy, you can't handle it alone, and without money. So seek a relation first, birth your baby, recover and plan the next step to take.

Please don't mind all these holy wejes here, calling you Gold digger, while you needed the help, where is that woman does not appreciate financial support.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by ifyalways(f): 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Stories that touch.

@Ifyalways, calm down na, lol! Just to go with the flow, what if that apartment was rented for just a couple of months? So it won't be hers to sublet. But she can raise some cash for her unborn child by selling off the "gifts" she greedily collected from her married lover.
Efe, I have calmed down oo. Story might be fake, make I no choke on my pepper soup on top NLD story.

2 Likes

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by ifyalways(f): 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
edwife:

I wonder how a gold digger can be so stupid and daft at the same time. undecided
Very annoying read.
Darling nothing can be more annoying than yesterday's loss. tongue

Happy Sunday!
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by corisande: 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Omotayor123(f): 1:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
Such is life.. Plus the deed has been done. Abortion is never an Option.
Just move on, Get a job and ways to cater for your unborn child. It's not going to be easy But you have to stay strong.

This is the stage where you need your friends and family! May God help you through.

3 Likes

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Jetjacky(m): 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:
Dear readers pls marture advice and no insult pls..
Am going throught a difficult time in my life and needed help badly, to cut d long story short i met this man throught a friend i was living with, she introduce me to this guy saying he has money and he will be able to take care of me, i had no choice cos i needed help and d guy has d money to give.. I started dating him and he gives me money alot and promise to get me an accomodation which i did believe him ofcos. I got pregnant for him and he told me to keep d pregnancy which i refuse but my girlfriend told me to keep it dat he may even married me, after five month plus he started changing towords me and telling me he doesn't have money anymore when i try to talk about d situation at hand he get angry and even try to hit me.. He does not give me money anymore, he always drinking and smoking.. I couldn't go for an abortion cos i was scared and its too late for abortion i came home after service on sunday and found out dat he was not at home and he has pack all his things and leave an empty house for me, i cried throught out dat day where am i going to start from with almost sixmonth pregnancy.. I later found out dat he's married and he has 3kids.. What am i going to do.. Pls advice..
my dear sister youre on a long thing!

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned / Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years / Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.