Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,869 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:19 AM

Meanest Baddest 06 Chrysler In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Meanest Baddest 06 Chrysler In Lagos (4148 Views)

These Brabus 800 And 900 Are The Baddest Saloon Cars At The Geneva Auto Fair / This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) / Clean Tokunbo Chrysler Pacifica For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meanest Baddest 06 Chrysler In Lagos by dbamiroyahoocom(m): 11:10am On Sep 13, 2015
Decided to get a normal Chrysler and really upgrade it with a friend! This is what I ended up with.

I am really impressed with the extra speed and performance of this car now.

I couldnt even do 140km/h in a burst on Lekki Express.

Now, it bursts to 180Km/h easily now! The car is now craaaazzzzyyyy!!!!

The Audio too is wonderful!

I gave it the Halo lights and the Bentley B Grill trimmings!!!

I really enjoyed this project!!

Imported everything from the US and did a lot of the upgrades myself with a small time mechanic!

Features below:

Chrysler 300C Hemi V8
34k Miles
2006 Model
5.7 Litre Hemi V8 Engine (switching nicely!)
New upgraded sports Shocks (complete rip out of the old ones and springs!)
Head Up display on screen (after market)
Rear DVD Player and display (factory stock)
Upgraded Spyder Auto smoke Headlights
Upgrade Spyder Auto LED Fog Lamps
Upgraded Halo ring Head lamp
Upgraded Sports Pressure sensor (faster car!)
Original Chrysler foot mat
6 CD Changer
Navigation Audio
Steering controls
Upgraded High performance Halogen Bulbs
Installed Mobil 1 High performance Oil Filter
Sports Air filter
Upgraded White Interior LED Bulbs

4 Likes

Re: Meanest Baddest 06 Chrysler In Lagos by osaslord500(m): 11:18am On Sep 13, 2015
Nice upgrade and personalizing.

Seems only u gat that ride in Nigeria
Re: Meanest Baddest 06 Chrysler In Lagos by dbamiroyahoocom(m): 11:28am On Sep 13, 2015
Yes I did!! I will actually upload the "before" picture so that u appreciate what was done.

Dont know why people have been scared of the car! Its what I call Cheap and Cheerful power!!

Thoroughly embarrassed a guy with a 2012 BMW 535i and an E550!

2 Likes

Re: Meanest Baddest 06 Chrysler In Lagos by kingreign(m): 11:51am On Sep 13, 2015
dbamiroyahoocom:
Yes I did!! I will actually upload the "before" picture so that u appreciate what was done.

Dont know why people have been scared of the car! Its what I call Cheap and Cheerful power!!

Thoroughly embarrassed a guy with a 2012 BMW 535i and an E550!

A BMW 535 has a 3.5L v6 engine pushing 302hp and 295ibft to the rear, the E500/550 is a 5.0L v8 which pushes 383hp and 390ibft to its rear. These are normal executive sedans, not sports tuned to match the 6.1L v8 supercharged 425hp and 425ibft to its rear.
Why not compare the HDMI with a true monster E55AMG or M5 which are performance biased.

Beautiful car sha cool

4 Likes

Re: Meanest Baddest 06 Chrysler In Lagos by dbamiroyahoocom(m): 11:59am On Sep 13, 2015
I am confident the HEMI will blast off before the E55 and the M5. But something tells me I will not be smiling when I reach 140Km/h and I am looking around for these 2 monsters you have mentioned!
Re: Meanest Baddest 06 Chrysler In Lagos by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
This chrysler is just one word. TOH BAD. Op a pat on the back for a job well done.
Re: Meanest Baddest 06 Chrysler In Lagos by kingreign(m): 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
dbamiroyahoocom:
I am confident the HEMI will blast off before the E55 and the M5. But something tells me I will not be smiling when I reach 140Km/h and I am looking around for these 2 monsters you have mentioned!
The E60 M5 is a 5L V10 which officially launches 0-60in 4.7secs, real life reports it does that time in 4.1 secs, the E55 AMG is a 5.5L V8 and does it's 0-60 dash in 4.7 but real life tests prove it accelerates faster than the 2003 Brabus E V12 which posts a 3.7secs 0-62 dash (and was Guiness records fastest saloon car in 2003).

Those specs should tell you something.

1 Like

Re: Meanest Baddest 06 Chrysler In Lagos by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
Chrysler 300 AKA Ghetto's Bentley. Real time Black on Black Violence going on here like in the days of Apartheid.
OP Rear and Interior Pics pls... Thank you.
Nice to see people are now personalizing their cars.
My regards to the Jaguar XF in the background.

1 Like

Re: Meanest Baddest 06 Chrysler In Lagos by youngice(m): 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
Interesting
Re: Meanest Baddest 06 Chrysler In Lagos by dbamiroyahoocom(m): 9:27am On Sep 14, 2015
Yeah FC.
Re: Meanest Baddest 06 Chrysler In Lagos by dbamiroyahoocom(m): 9:30am On Sep 14, 2015
Rear and Interior

Has Rear DVD Entertainment

I also put in the Head Up Display. Notice the 0 km/h on the screen!!

Quite nice at night!

1 Like

Re: Meanest Baddest 06 Chrysler In Lagos by dbamiroyahoocom(m): 9:32am On Sep 14, 2015
Planning on installing the Chrysler Illuminated Rear Badge.

Before It arrives, I will just leave it like this for now.

I like the way people get confused when they see the car.

Some just cant tell what model it is!! grin
Re: Meanest Baddest 06 Chrysler In Lagos by eherbal(m): 10:49am On Sep 14, 2015
More interior pics pls
Re: Meanest Baddest 06 Chrysler In Lagos by dbamiroyahoocom(m): 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
More interior pics!

1 Like

Re: Meanest Baddest 06 Chrysler In Lagos by Chibzee2: 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
Beautifully done man, love the cleanliness of the ride.
Looking at what you've done on her so far, I'm sure you'll treat her right.
Kudos man. ... have you given her a name yet?
Re: Meanest Baddest 06 Chrysler In Lagos by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
Nice one any exhaust upgrade.
Re: Meanest Baddest 06 Chrysler In Lagos by samally: 8:56am On Sep 15, 2015
Any hope for Chrysler 300c Crd diesel Engine with 3.0 turbo charge??
how good is this series..
Re: Meanest Baddest 06 Chrysler In Lagos by dbamiroyahoocom(m): 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
Wow! Nice engine but..... Not sure of the capabilities of mechanics in terms of experience but the rules remain the same. For most cars, diagnostics will tell u what is wrong. Simply replace and don't try to manage or fix!

Chrysler has an impressive onboard diagnostic system that can detect a high number of errors and give u the codes right on the instrument cluster!
Re: Meanest Baddest 06 Chrysler In Lagos by nissparts(m): 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
Interested in seeing the before pics
Re: Meanest Baddest 06 Chrysler In Lagos by Denn(m): 6:36am On Sep 17, 2015
Good taste...

Nice styling...
Re: Meanest Baddest 06 Chrysler In Lagos by Decale: 10:03am On Sep 17, 2015
Why the Bentley badge?
Ain't you proud of your Chrysler? sad
Re: Meanest Baddest 06 Chrysler In Lagos by dbamiroyahoocom(m): 10:18am On Sep 17, 2015
Its actually not a Bentley Badge.

Its called a B grill.

Its a world wide phenomenon amongst Chrysler owners!

1 Like

Re: Meanest Baddest 06 Chrysler In Lagos by dbamiroyahoocom(m): 10:23am On Sep 17, 2015
Some before pictures!

When I got it, it didn't even have a step-board on the side!

Re: Meanest Baddest 06 Chrysler In Lagos by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
dbamiroyahoocom:
Its actually not a Bentley Badge.

Its called a B grill.

Its a world wide phenomenon amongst Chrysler owners!

yep tis not a Bentley Badge, but the B stands for Bentley Styled Grill(perforated dots).
One can install a bentley styled grill in any other car. Cc Decale
Re: Meanest Baddest 06 Chrysler In Lagos by samally: 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
I place an advert here, but, no positive respond.....
I got one abandon 300C in Bauchi state that run on diesel Crd 3.0
the owner said the car is troublesome ...and when I went there for inspection the thermostats as been bypass and too many Xmas on the dash board..so I decide to get someone with scanner to start the car then we negotiate on the price...
Once I get it, I will keep you guys update for pimping and other guide line to maintain the machine...
and I also prefer black in color like yours
shalom
Re: Meanest Baddest 06 Chrysler In Lagos by kingreign(m): 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
samally:
I place an advert here, but, no positive respond.....
I got one abandon 300C in Bauchi state that run on diesel Crd 3.0
the owner said the car is troublesome ...and when I went there for inspection the thermostats as been bypass and too many Xmas on the dash board..so I decide to get someone with scanner to start the car then we negotiate on the price...
Once I get it, I will keep you guys update for pimping and other guide line to maintain the machine...
and I also prefer black in color like yours
shalom

Diesel is what the 3.0 crd runs on. However, if you wish to tune it up, and restore it, contact MIke 07034581213 he's in Abuja, but na your money go talk o.
Re: Meanest Baddest 06 Chrysler In Lagos by sultaan(m): 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
Our people could have filed that car up with petrol then complain it is bad

1 Like

Re: Meanest Baddest 06 Chrysler In Lagos by samally: 9:18am On Sep 19, 2015
sultaan:
Our people could have filed that car up with petrol then complain it is bad

No, I don't think so..I think the man mid handle it..because he show me the papers and he only ride the car for just month..
I need to change all the 4tyres and shocks ...
I will contact Siena for price of Engine and all the shocks ..
And then contact if mike would be able to come down to my base for repair...I will be glad.

1 Like

Re: Meanest Baddest 06 Chrysler In Lagos by Originalsly: 10:32am On Sep 19, 2015
Nice upgrade....love the black with little chrome....the racing wheels also. Any plans on seat upgrade? The ride usually sit low....so I guess even lower with the sports suspension and no doubt...is a head turner...as is will definitely get more attention than a BMW or Benz...but bro...the Hemi is big and powerful but forget about running with the BMW M5 or Benz AMG 55....you would be smelling smoke from jump. Any plans on tuning the exhaust system?....especially to bring out that throaty Hemi sound? Very nice bro.....do pick well the roads you sail on!
Re: Meanest Baddest 06 Chrysler In Lagos by dbamiroyahoocom(m): 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
@samally: Are you bringing the car to Lagos?
Re: Meanest Baddest 06 Chrysler In Lagos by dbamiroyahoocom(m): 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
@originalsly: There is a upgrade package that removes all the limiters! But then I am not really encouraged to do it since there is just no where to unleash a 5.7L in this Lagos unless you have had a little to drink and an idiot with an M series or AMG taunts you on the road! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP: Noisy Tires / The Ten Coolest Car Keys / Repair Of Stiff Steering 07 Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.