Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,032 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:45 AM

Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (5381 Views)

Share Registration Problems Here / Osun B15 Lets Meet Here / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries by nonsom(m): 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
Aallyshegzee144:
Afternoon sir,please have done my registration but my date of birth suppose to be February 18,1990.unfortunately on my print out nysc wrote February 18.1980. Please what should I do?
they will know ur real age start from when u started primary school. that was the reason u was able to register
Re: Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries by kelvin893: 7:11am On Sep 27, 2015
CALL 08180764085 FOR NYSC EXEMPTION ISSUE OR DATE OF BIRTH ISSUES, HE JUST CORRECTED MINE.
Re: Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries by hamzhi99: 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
RemyMartins:
Online registration started 8th September and I believe there are PCM'S who have problems. kindly post them here let's treat them.
Please am very new here and am having prob with my NYSC registration which has to do with incorrect date of birth and place of birth,aw do I resolve it sir?
Re: Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries by cynthiaezebaby: 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
good evening all please i need you guys help,am an international graduate so i was doing my nysc registration two weeks ago and my school is not among the listed schools.there was a column there they said if your school is not among the listed school you click it and write your school name ,which i did and their reply was they get back to me through mail but i didn't any information .please i need help in what to do next
Re: Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries by ufemia23(f): 9:57am On Sep 30, 2015
I was told to log on to my dash board for correction of dob..but when I logged in I didn't see the option for the waec dob correction.. and I have already printed out my green card.. someone help me
Re: Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries by SlickM(m): 10:54am On Sep 30, 2015
ufemia23:
I was told to log on to my dash board for correction of dob..but when I logged in I didn't see the option for the waec dob correction.. and I have already printed out my green card.. someone help me
What's the DOB on your green card?
Re: Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries by Rashdimuh(m): 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
Helo pple i ve issues with my dob instead of june 1 1991 it gave me feb 05 1990 i dnt know if i can stil use it and i was one of the pple that the link wrote trash about the signature and dob pls help me
Re: Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries by chyssmi0(f): 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
Please I have a problem with my state of origin, instead of Anambra state I had Lagos State. I don't know What to do, please help
Re: Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries by Joshkeys: 4:04am On Oct 07, 2015
Gudmornin sir,thanks for helping,its bin three weeks now since I have been trying to register and whenever I try it displays no details found and my name is on d sentae list.I have gone to school to complain and they say they are still working on it,can u assist in any other way,am really tired of waiting.Thanks
Re: Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries by RemyMartins(m): 4:42am On Oct 07, 2015
Joshkeys:
Gudmornin sir,thanks for helping,its bin three weeks now since I have been trying to register and whenever I try it displays no details found and my name is on d sentae list.I have gone to school to complain and they say they are still working on it,can u assist in any other way,am really tired of waiting.Thanks

Unfortunate indeed Your school Dean of Students Affairs has the sole responsibility of uploading your detail to the NYSC database.

You would have to prepare for next batch because no more datum can be uploaded as the stipulated period has elapsed. Regards
Re: Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries by Joshkeys: 6:19am On Oct 07, 2015
RemyMartins:

If you have been able to register, then Congratulations. But I will advice that you visit your DSA and explain the issue so S/He would give you a Note duly stamped and signed by his office. But then the issue can be rectified in camp since you have registered.

Regards
Thanks so much for ur help sir, I would report the issue in school.You are a great and different Nigerian,GOD BLESS U ABUNDANTLY.Keep up d gud work sir.
Re: Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
cynthiaezebaby:
good evening all please i need you guys help,am an international graduate so i was doing my nysc registration two weeks ago and my school is not among the listed schools.there was a column there they said if your school is not among the listed school you click it and write your school name ,which i did and their reply was they get back to me through mail but i didn't any information .please i need help in what to do next
Get ur verification letter from Federal Ministry of Education in Abuja and upload along with your documents...you shall be given a call up number after 2working days smiley
Re: Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries by Juliezee21: 6:13am On Jan 25, 2020
Did jamb regularization since October last year and am yet to get my jamb... What could be d problem
Re: Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries by mjibril19: 11:32am On Nov 19, 2020
Hello, I have been mobilized but when I checked,my status shows your jamb number has already been used, contact your school. I contacted my school and they told me my jamb number is correct

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Local Government Areas In Rivers State / 69 Fake Nysc Members Jailed / You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.