Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines (2807 Views)

Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes / How To Download TV Series & Movies For Free From Different 10 Websites / These Are The Best Series Movies (with Heavy Gun Artillery) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines by IAmPhiL(m): 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
I start with my favorite:
Accept the things you cannot change, have the courage to change the things you can, and have the wisdom to know the difference...Justice league;The Flash, 2014

Sometimes it takes more strength to make peace than to fight...Banshee

The only way to overcome a physical advantage is to establish a psychological one...Banshee

Feel free to add yours.
Cc lalasticlala ishilove

1 Like

Re: TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
' You really dealt with me today, today is the day for you. But whenever we cross paths again, that will be D Day for you'

2 Likes

Re: TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines by lymelyte(m): 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
Nice one!.. Still thinking
Clarity settles all scores;it pays all debt!. -- August marks( Sons of Anarchy).
Re: TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines by walanter(m): 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
everting happen for purpose....john lock ...Lost
Re: TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines by walanter(m): 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
everting happen for a purpose....john lock ...Lost
Re: TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines by Nobody: 3:38am On Sep 14, 2015
If you cannot command then obey[hellboy 2 golden army]
Re: TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
A lion does not concern itself with the opinion of sheep. - Tywin Lannister.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines by khanivorous(f): 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
Do you know the difference between you and I... We both looked at hell... But when hell looked back, YOU BLINKED
Batman and owlman; Justice league

No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, you think that of me? I am the shooter... Walter white; breaking bad

Sometimes I wish we could just hit 'em over the head, rob 'em, and throw their bodies in the creek...Al Swearengen; deadwood

1 Like

Re: TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:20am On Sep 15, 2015
And all of the blood of a fawn barely makes for good fodder in times of need, even the devil eats flies.-Michael Mikelson (The Originals).
If there was an olympics for bad luck you didn't just medal, you Michael Phelpsed-Barry Allen (The flash).

2 Likes

Re: TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines by IAmPhiL(m): 9:55am On Sep 17, 2015
Many cultures value a person's dignity over the truth... Orange is the new black

1 Like

Re: TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines by landinfo: 10:10am On Sep 17, 2015
SOAz-------

JUICE; "Gemma knows every truth behind every lie, inside every secret. She's the gatekeeper"

UNSER; "If you gave a s.h.i-a-.t about Tara maybe you'd spenda little less time being a thug and a little more time being a dad."

UNSER; "Maybe I should go into my trailer and stand in the kitchen and wait for somebody to stick a fork in my head!"

2 Likes

Re: TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines by IAmPhiL(m): 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
Politicians are the masters of half truth...Tobias Curtis, Scorpion.
Re: TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines by IAmPhiL(m): 3:01am On Sep 28, 2015
Not being heard is no reason for silence,..Orange is the new black
Re: TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines by Queeee(m): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
You knw nothing John Snow...Game of Thrones
Re: TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines by IAmPhiL(m): 11:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
Love is the lie we tell ourselves so we don't go extinct. Orange is the new black

1 Like

Re: TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines by Collinz2(m): 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
When you base your expectations on what you, see will blind yourself with the possibilities of new reality.

1 Like

Re: TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines by IAmPhiL(m): 11:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
We could focus in the future and reflect on the past...Spy, 50 Cent
Re: TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines by IAmPhiL(m): 1:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
It doesn't matter how ordinary we think we are, we all have the potentials to be heroes...Heroes Reborn
Re: TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines by sholay2011(m): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
'What doesn't kill you simply makes you...stranger' -Joker, 'The Dark Knight'.

'What is wrong with you? Your daughter had a baby (unwanted pregnancy) not robbed a bank!', Charlize Theron's mother to her father in 'North Country'.

1 Like

Re: TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines by IAmPhiL(m): 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
In life, there are three ways of getting things done; the right way, the wrong way and the railway...Scorpion.

The railway always leads to victory.
Re: TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines by IAmPhiL(m): 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
You hope for the best and make do with what you get...Avengers:Age of Ultron
Re: TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines by salawustyles(m): 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
when you point a gun @ someone better be ready to pull the trigger .terminator salvation dope movie
Re: TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines by IAmPhiL(m): 10:28am On Oct 16, 2015
The human tooth is a goldmine of genetic information...Blindspot s01e04
Re: TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines by lilEmir3(m): 11:25am On Oct 16, 2015
we dont believe,we fear-"Grimm"
Re: TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines by Darey00(m): 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
Klaus (TVD): Never underestimate d allure of darkness Stefan,even d purest of hearts are drawn towards it.
(SUITS)
>rachael: can i get a day or 2 off?
Harvey: are u sure thats all you need? would u also like me to make your bed? maybe i can also triple your salary while we are it.

>harvey:its not bragging if its true.

Luke Dumphy (Modern family)
> sometimes i like to toss a grenade and run away.
> hayley: lets go mum,i knw wat beach he likes
luke: i tot u were d beach he likes.
Re: TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines by IAmPhiL(m): 11:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
sometimes the most dangerous enemy is the enemy within...Quantico s01e04

1 Like

Re: TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines by rabbaefurher(m): 1:11am On Oct 21, 2015
Dont let ur pain make u feel u hav d monopoly of suffering-tyrant

1 Like

Re: TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines by IAmPhiL(m): 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
Paradise never gets old...Hawaii Five-0 s06e05
Re: TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines by tplacid: 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
Those who break the rules are scum but those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum - Uchicha Obito (Naruto)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines by lilmax(m): 11:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
"When you're backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down." (suits)

"I could be drinking a juice box and still kick your ass." (suits) cheesy
Re: TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
"i wanna have a line of blue jeans, with my name tattooed at the back of chicks asses"- Manolo. Scarface

"say hello to my little friend!!"- Tony Montana. Scarface

"i'll make him an offer he don't refuse, don't worry"- Vito Corleone. The Godfather 2

"one day a talented lass or fellow, a special one with face of yellow, will make the Piece of Resistance found from it's hiding refuge underground, and with a noble army at the helm, this master builder will thwart the Kragle and save the realm, and be the greatest, most interesting, most important person of all times. All this is true because it rhymes"- Vitruvius. The Lego Movie
Re: TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines by Elthugnificent(m): 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
I promise myself that when I make it to the top, I would send the elevator back down. #Empire

Honesty is like a mirror, when broken it can be fix but the crack would still be there. # can't recall the movie

When you spend so much time trying to recreate the pass, you can miss what is happening in the present. #VD

The streets aren't made for everybody. That's why
they made sidewalks. #Empire

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thor Ragnarok Vs Aquaman: Who Did It Better? / Longest Running Soap Opera In Nigeria / The Last Man On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.