Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,026 members, 7,803,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

The Change Nigeria Needs Is From South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Change Nigeria Needs Is From South East (1074 Views)

Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi / Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) / The Three Changes Nigeria Needs, By Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Change Nigeria Needs Is From South East by CharliParker: 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
Am seeing a better Nigeria if a man from South East rules,this will bring peace,unity and a great change to our country not because am from S/E but because my mouth shall speak truth and wickedness shall remain abominable to my lips. Am in full support of Buhari in piloting the affairs of this country let's pray and support his administration but let him go along with other tribe for unity sake,long leave Nigeria long leave our president. Thank you all.

3 Likes

Re: The Change Nigeria Needs Is From South East by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
"war is imminent". Quote me anywhere.

5 Likes

Re: The Change Nigeria Needs Is From South East by dejavski(m): 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
Frankly speaking the south easterners deserves this Seat cos it's been far too long

2 Likes

Re: The Change Nigeria Needs Is From South East by heavenmade(m): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]let them change their mindset against other tribes and support the current administration.I can guarantee that south west will support them when they have a credible candidate
Re: The Change Nigeria Needs Is From South East by nobilis: 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
heavenmade:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]let them change their mindset against other tribes and support the current administration.I can guarantee that south west will support them when they have a credible candidate

You can guarantee nothing, nwoke m.
As long as you're not Awolowo, u can't guarantee anything from the SouthWest.

U guys are as unstable as water, just like Jacob told Reuben.

1 Like

Re: The Change Nigeria Needs Is From South East by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
They will sell Nigeria to the highest bidder .,. Who knows maybe to Pakistan?

1 Like

Re: The Change Nigeria Needs Is From South East by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
dejavski:
Frankly speaking the south easterners deserves this Seat cos it's been far too long
well let them do what needs to be done to get it. its called politicking. but anytime they open their mouth and say Biafra, it makes it a whole lot more difficult for Nigerians to trust them with the affairs of the country they want to divide.

1 Like

Re: The Change Nigeria Needs Is From South East by EasternLionn: 11:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ioannes:

well let them do what needs to be done to get it. its called politicking. but anytime they open their mouth and say Biafra, it makes it a whole lot more difficult for Nigerians to trust them with the affairs of the country they want to divide.

Has the presidency bettered your brown roof republic?

Zoo must fall.

3 Likes

Re: The Change Nigeria Needs Is From South East by kettykings: 12:52am On Sep 14, 2015
The south east as a group has produced the most successful talents in the world to the extent that our own chuka Umunna almost contested for the office of the British labor party leader and next in line as the British labor party prime minister candidate.

Nnamdi Azikiwe was also at the forefront for the office of the nigerian presidency after working tirelessly to get the independence for nigeria. I strongly believe that if Nigeria remains United that an igbo will rule the country in due time.
Re: The Change Nigeria Needs Is From South East by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 14, 2015
IGBOS ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE PRESIDENCY OR POLITICAL APPOINTMENTS TO SURVIVE AND EXCEL!

Northerners and their Southern stooges can freely rotate the presidency amongst themselves using the usual under-age voters and over-cooked voters population figures.

Re: The Change Nigeria Needs Is From South East by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 14, 2015
EasternLionn:

Has the presidency bettered your brown roof republic?
Zoo must fall.
so why are u lobbying for the presidency.
Re: The Change Nigeria Needs Is From South East by EasternLionn: 9:35am On Sep 14, 2015
Ioannes:

so why are u lobbying for the presidency.

Read that rubbish you again, tell me why you not silly.

1 Like

Re: The Change Nigeria Needs Is From South East by Chiaka(f): 10:17am On Sep 14, 2015
heavenmade:

It is the current administration not supporting them. Not the other way round. Why would the president not award any appointment to them If you can provide this answer.......??

(1) (Reply)

1500 Islamic Clerics Hired To Pray For Saraki / We Need To Respect Our President! / Buhari's Ministerial List Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.