Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] (35870 Views)

Tony Umez Flaunts His 4 Daughters (photos) / Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) / Kunle Afolayan On Vacation In London With His Daughters(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] by JAZES(m): 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
Its good to see our celebrities do their things on the screen but there is nothing better than seeing them
also show off their beautiful family to the world. Therefore we have put togethera beautiful list of some of Naija
celebrities with their beautiful daughters......Guys if you like to pay "future" dowry to any of these beautiful angels,
dont hesitate to contact me o........ grin grin grin grin
Perverts please keep off...... angry angry

1. Peter Okoye

Peter Okoye is half of P-Square which includes himself and his brother, Paul. He is married to Lola Omotayo-Okoye and they have two kids together. His daughter’s name is Aliona.

2 Timaya
Popular dancehall artist, Timaya is a proud father of two beautiful daughters and he just loves to spend time with them and share photos of the lovely girls in his life. Their names are Emma & Grace.

See more pics<<<<http://onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/09/12/top-nigerian-celebrity-dads-and-their-pretty-daughters-photos/

CC: lalasticlala, ishilove

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] by Heromaniaa: 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
I would have made the list... but evegran doesn't fancy babies yet.
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] by JAZES(m): 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
3. Yul Edochie

Popular Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie is also a proud father of 3 kids which consist of two boys and one beautiful daughter.

4. Bovi

Popular comedian Bovi is also happily married and has a 2-year old daughter, her beautiful name is Elena.

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] by JAZES(m): 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
5. 2Face Idibia

2Face Idibia is one of the celebrity dads out there with the highest number of kids.

The music star has two daughters with his wife, Annie and they are Isabella and Olivia Idibia.

6. Kanu Nwankwo

Nigerian football legend, Kanu Nwankwo is happily married and has a beautiful daughter, Pinky Amarachi Kanu and she’s 3 years-old.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] by JAZES(m): 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
7. Davido

Davido is one of the newest celebrity dads in town and he recently welcomed a beautiful baby-girl with, beautiful socialite, Sophie Momodu. His beautiful daughter’s name is Imade Adeleke.

8. Dr Sid

Mavin artist, Dr. Sid is another proud celebrity dad who welcomed a beautiful girl with his wife, Simi Osomo. His daughter’s name is Sidney Onoriode Esiri.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] by JAZES(m): 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
9. Seun Kuti

Seun Kuti, son of Afrobeat legend, Fela Anikulapo Kuti is also one of the proud celebrity dads out there. He welcomed a daughter with his baby mama Yetunde George Ademiluyi in December 2013.He was even chastised by some fans for giving his daughter an unusual name but he doesn’t even mind. His daughter’s name is ‘Ifafunmike’.

1 Share

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] by rawpadgin(m): 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] by rawpadgin(m): 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
make Jane do born for me she dey say next year

see as I dey envy these guys na

2 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
Davido no suppose dy dz list .
Na only him get hin dauta outta wedlock
Stop promoting trash.
D oda's r confam sha.

6 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] by moststylish(m): 11:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
ajixkhid1:
Davido no suppose dy dz list .
Stop promoting trash.
D oda's r confam sha.
who tell u,seun got his out of wedlock
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] by faith551(m): 11:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
Op did you say Peter daughter's name is Alingo? undecided
That 2-face pikin keep mouth like em papa, hope she no go do as the nigga go, pretty little girl tho

2 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] by sherrylo: 12:32am On Sep 14, 2015
[quote author=ajixkhid1 post=37983900]Davido no suppose dy dz list .
Stop promoting trash.
D oda's r confam sha.[/quote

Timaya nko?

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] by Adatob(m): 12:32am On Sep 14, 2015
You guys should F0H if patoranking and his child is not there
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] by jdstunt(m): 8:04am On Sep 14, 2015
P-square pikin b like chicken wey dey pour hot water

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] by veave(f): 8:27am On Sep 14, 2015
Chai!!!

Make I do go born...

Donjazzy!!!
Donjazzy!!!
Donjazzy!!!

How many times you hear your name? If to say you gree since my pickin for don dey hia now.

9 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] by afolwalex20(m): 8:31am On Sep 14, 2015
veave:
Chai!!!

Make I do go born...

Donjazzy!!!
Donjazzy!!!
Donjazzy!!!

How many times you hear your name? If to say you gree since my pickin for don dey hia now.

Don jazzy is taken..
But seriki dey available sha! grin

7 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] by JAZES(m): 8:44am On Sep 14, 2015
veave:
Chai!!!
Make I do go born...
Donjazzy!!!
Donjazzy!!!
Donjazzy!!!

Lol
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] by JAZES(m): 11:34am On Sep 14, 2015
jdstunt:
P-square pikin b like chicken wey dey pour hot water

U are not serious at all...we go see how ya own go look like

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] by ellahzy(f): 11:49am On Sep 14, 2015
cute kids... so cute awwww

4 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] by dave2meek(m): 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
Cute kids...
My kids will be cuter when the time comes.
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] by temitayoag(m): 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
coooool
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] by hemartins(m): 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
I would have loved to get married now but.....
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] by stasius: 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
Okwa unu afugo?
Oooo chim oo.
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] by snehsneh: 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
Get a diploma certificate in Website Design & Development! Start your Career. Now FREE!!! >> http://tuhinasuze..com
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] by Neduzze5(m): 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
I need a wife!

Start sending in your applications now! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] by Dottore: 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
Seen. Now still didn't get a credit alert from my bank
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] by omusiliyu(m): 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
That 2 Baba's daughter is the prettiest.

Kanu's daughter is nothing but replica of him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] by bebe2(f): 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
na waoo

so its more important for BOVI to take e pikin foto than to clean the pikin nose

smh undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] by MadCow1: 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
[b]One guy just dey one corner dey wait dem to grow up make ehn file their Congo. . angry

I go lock my daughter inside house until she turn 30 [/]
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] by lonelydora: 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
Yes. I belong here. Picture uploading.........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates Sophia Momodu On Her Birthday / PHOTOS: Davido, Phyno At Burna Boy’s Private Listening Of “outside” Album / Wedding Photos Of Babajide Awobona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.