Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Ighalo: I Want To Keep Scoring - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ighalo: I Want To Keep Scoring (341 Views)

Ighalo: 'I Enjoyed Every Bit Of The World Cup' / Oghenekaro Etebo Having His Breakfast After Scoring 4 Goals Against Japan / Ighalo: I Would Quit Watford For Man Utd If... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ighalo: I Want To Keep Scoring by ozoza: 7:00am On Sep 14, 2015
Super Eagles Odion Ighalo praised the outstanding team performance which resulted in Watford posting a 1-0 win over Swansea City, their first in the Premier League this season.

"It was a great performance, but it's not only this game, you see from the first game against Everton to this game we've been working hard as a team," Ighalo told the Watford Weekend Post-Match Review on Hornets PlayerHD.

"The team has been doing well, even in the last two games we played at home, so it's a big relief and it's a big team effort.

"I'm happy about the performance of the team, even when we were one man down we still worked hard to get the three points, so it's a

"It's always a pleasure scoring and getting three points in front of the home fans, so it's a great feeling, and I'm really happy about the way they are singing my name," said Ighalo.

"Like I said after I signed my contract, they've been pushing us and keeping us going and they're one of the reasons why I made the decision to be here.

"I want them to keep on supporting the team, we're going to have some difficult times, but when they keep supporting us like this I think we can make it and I can keep scoring" sources, www.allfootballclub.com

(1) (Reply)

Allow The Autonomous Assembly / No One Has Come Up With A Universal Discovery / Breaking News: Liverpool Sack Rogers As Chelsea Board Meet Concerning Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.