Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) (73407 Views)

Is It True That A Cat's Saliva Can Cause Permanent Blindness? / Touching moment A cat tried to safe it friend(pix Inside) / Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by grandstar(m): 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
alcmene:
this message is meant for hausa muslims that are ready to kill and maim the southerners at any slightest provocation

I think this is a Boko Haram suspect.
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by DJMCOTTY(m): 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
They belong to the same confra!

1 Like

Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by histemple: 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
Animals sees us exactly the way we see them. We are their enemies just as they are to us, hence they try to kill or avoid us just as we do to them. They are pained when we kill one of them just like us.

Humans are animals too and were created by God through the same process---------formed from the dust.

Our Bible tells us that God gave humans dominion over them, who knows what their Bible or belief tells them?

1 Like

Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by Eureka123(f): 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
Oahray:
please don't try make it sound like every cat would have done the same, or that every human would look away when another human needs help.

You have a point. It's an overly exaggerated point.

Word.
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by dealnewsng: 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
To be sincere humans are nicer than you think. When it's comes to rescuing victims of insurgency, accident or structural failure, humans don't shy away from responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by Damalex4luv(m): 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

You are a big fool!
Mumu, must you call her a fool for expressing her opinion
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by MrFlavvor(m): 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
Eureka123:

For real? grin cheesy

Yes o!
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
valmunich:

Shey Bible say make una no use the Lord's name in vain, Oga, I foresee you being the first to fall into devil's long fork grin grin
It didn't mean this. Besides, Christians aren't supposed to follow/obey the ten commandments. wink
Make I shout am again? grin grin grin
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by smalmata(m): 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
The cat wasn't afraid to come to the aid of his fellow cat cos he's not scared of being arrested by the police and being told to write police statement on how it happened or who was responsible for the death.
Humans aren't that heartless as being said by other posters on this topic, it's just that in this part of the world(Nigeria) our police has made us scared by helping our fellow humans in danger of which in other advanced climes this is not the case cos they are thorough investigations carried out, cameras everywhere, fingerprints and eyewitnesses who gives sincere testimony without fear.
So, the cat did well because he didn't have to watch his back or getting scared of being arrested by the police.
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by honeric01(m): 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
cry cry cry
Many humans are ANIMALS,
Many animals are like HUMANS
Hehehe, which means Humans are animals and animals are humans.
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by cabaliciouscabal: 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
This is a big challenge to we human beings.

Often times u see human dead bodies littering our streets, un attended to!

Does dis mean d animals ar more kind, and loving to dia fellow ones ?

Let us learn even from dis lesser brains to show love to each oda as human beings and always ready to Shaun dis I don't care attitude .
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by dealnewsng: 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
histemple:
Animals sees us exactly the way we see them. We are their enemies just as they are to us, hence they try to kill or avoid us just as we do to them. They are pained when we kill one of them just like us.

Humans are animals too and were created by God through the same process---------formed from the dust.

Our Bible tells us that God gave humans dominion over them, who knows what their Bible or belief tells them?
Humans and animals are different our IQ is higher and we have a soul. we don't have dominion over them because of size(a common cow is bigger than man) but because of wisdom.
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by Mznaett: 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
hazyfm:

That moment when I feel U were once an animal to know this much...
W!ckedgrin Thinking same lol
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by haryomikun(m): 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
DJ haywire is about to burst your speakers again with the mixx master, DJ haywire. This is a mix of the latest 9ja music and is considerably smaller in megabytes size compared to the last edition mix....
Below is the tracklist

1.Krept and Konan ft. Jeremih x Wizkid x Davido x Ice Prince x Fuse ODG - Freak Of The Week
2.Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite
3.Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything
4.Wizkid - Expensive Shi.t
5.Sheyman - Kokan Aye
6.Hennessy Ft 2face & Wizkid - DanceGo (Eau de vie)
7.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le |
8.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
9.Tekno - Anything
10.DAVIDO ft UHURU + DJ BUCKZ - THE SOUND
11.Uhuru ft Wizkid - Duze
12.MC Galaxy - Komolop Cholop
13.Runtown Ft Uhuru - The Banger
14.Jefak x Nedo ft. Stringz - Koko Below
15.Wande Coal Ashimapeyin
16.Vector - Shiga ft Tools
17.Daboy - Bolenbe_prod_by_Antras
18.Orezi - Shuperu Remix ft Davido
19.Reminisce - SKiLASHii
20.Omo Akin - Ijo Oloti Remix ft. Skales
21.Olamide - BOBO
22.Phyno X Olamide Ft Lil'Kesh - Ladi
23.Sexy Steel - SISI
24.Mo'Blow - Wiggle Ft. May D
25.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
26.Kiss Daniel - Laye
27.Timaya Some More
28.DJ Spinall ft. Timaya - Excuse Me
29.Terry G ft. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am
30.Masterkraft ft. CDQ, Olamide & Davido - Indomie (Remix)
31.Lil Kesh - Gbese

This mix will get you dancing when you least expect it to and even give hustlers more inspiration when hustling *winks*
Click the download button and get ready to groove guys!

The download link is http://Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by babadem2much(m): 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
The truth is nobody will ask the live cat of police report but for we in 9ja your own DON finish grin grin
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by abat4real37(f): 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
I need to show jerry this

1 Like

Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by ronald4lif(m): 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
Awww. I love this. What a kind hearted cat.

1 Like

Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
honeric01:

Hehehe, which means Humans are animals and animals are humans.

"Many" means a lot but not "all"
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by janefrancisca(f): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
timy22:

Witch cat carrying another witch ! grin
Typical backward Nigerian...So cats are now witches and not just animals created by God bah undecided
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
Puss.y carrying/dragging Pu.ssy

1 Like

Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by chukwuboi(m): 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
Animals do show love, while human keep exhibiting wickedness, hatred nd stinginess

1 Like

Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by ronald4lif(m): 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
MizMyColi:
I hope for posterity's sake that the snapper of both cats and onlookers took the injured cat to a vetenarian?

If not, then I'm sorry to say that the Cat who rescued its own has more compassion and humanity than all of you combined.

If yes, congratulations!

I don't think the footages were captured by a photographer. It was on CCTV and normally when incident like this occur they'd trace down the assailant on same close-circuit video channel via their car number and if found the accident was an act of reckless driving and could have been obviated such person's risk a jail term.
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by llaykorn: 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
Oahray:
please don't try make it sound like every cat would have done the same, or that every human would look away when another human needs help.

You have a point. It's an overly exaggerated point.

Hehe. I agree that it's quite exaggerated. The insertion of 'some' as a modifier for humans wouldn't really be a bad idea, yeah. smiley

Say, do you remember that firestar once thought us that exaggeration is a poetic device? Yeah, yeah, I agree this isn't poetry. tongue
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by bummyla(m): 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by nigeriancuban: 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
unbelieveable!
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
IF na humans, people will start snapping
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by pet4ril(f): 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hmmmm, I swear if dis one happen for my state wey be oshio own, our Oba go hear am n people go say the cats na human being n d oda one go later turn human being carry the dead one. ..we believe anything like cats are witches n can easily manipulated so we will not be touched at all instead we will chase dat idiot life cat away n butcher the dead one before burying it so dat it will not turn to human being again.... grin grin Am proud of my place wallhi, what a beautiful place to be grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by front247: 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
Tell that to d winds
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
llaykorn:
Some humans have gone all over the Earth, smearing it with their 'I don't give a fùck' slogans. This is a cat, giving a fùck. See how daft it sounds when you say that shit because everyone else says it? sad

Cc:
Oahray
If it was a human and they saw another human in that situation,some stup!d people will start taking pictures.
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by Icecream4U(m): 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
I love animals. They are deliscious. tongue
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by wristbangle: 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
shut:
aww irony of life

animals now teaching us what real love is all about,not just loving but proving it.

love is all about sacrifice

Yes but how many people can do this sacrifice in this wicked and money laundry life
Re: Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) by llaykorn: 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
MuhdG:

RIf it was a human and they saw another human in that susituation,some stup!d people will start taking pictures.

Yeah, pictures like those easily make the FP. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Get CRUSHED NOODLES for your Dogs and fishes / Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies / Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.