Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Some Women Are Extremely Bad: They Take Some Men For Fool - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Women Are Extremely Bad: They Take Some Men For Fool (1268 Views)

I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday / Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger / 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Women Are Extremely Bad: They Take Some Men For Fool by bamac(m): 9:01am On Sep 14, 2015
http://www.bamisepeters.com/2015/09/some-women-are-extremely-bad-they-take.html

He who finds a wife finds a good thing. Good wife is a sign of favour from God they say.

I have said it times without number that one needs to trust somebody no matter what the situation might be.

This especially goes to married couples out there. You have to trust your spouse no matter the condition. 

But how will you convince a man who spent almost 7years of his life with a lady, and along the line he caught his woman cheating on him?

He trusted her and can bet his life  anywhere that his woman can never cheat on him no matter the circumstances.

What sermon will you preach to a man who has invested on his woman (probably his wife-to-be) and at the long run he found out the woman his cheating?

What kind of song will you sing for a man who tried all his best to satisfy his woman even in bed and later found out that another man shares with him the deepest part of his woman?

Can you just try to imagine your spouse being serviced by someone other than you? Imagine the looks on her face,  the screams, moan in satisfaction etc.

Some men are very loyal and cannot do anything to hurt a woman, but some woman turned them to who and what they have become.

Several people used to say that even if those close to you are familiar with your spouse it doesn't stop him/her from displaying the atrocities programmed in him/her.

Well, the above is true. And no matter how good they are at keeping the secret from getting out, the secret will roar its ugly head one day.

Dirty secrets are like air, they will definitely blow, no one can stop it from showcasing its innate talent.

Not all the woman are bad and neither are all men bad as you think they are, but it takes the favour of God to get a good husband/wife.

Some women are very lucky, even after so many atrocities they still don't get caught while some will be caught immediately after just one trial of atrocity.

At times, i wonder why some women who were virgin before they got married couldn't give birth after so many years of marriage, while some women that were promiscuous and have aborted series of pregnancies before marriage starts giving birth to children few months after marriage ceremony.

I think God should have started dealing with some women even before their marriage because of the kind of dirty deeds they have done.

But this is to show that God is for sinners so that they can repent (Luke 19:10).

Thank goodness God is not man!

Well, i guess one way or the other we are not all clean, and to God sin is sin without quantification.

Men that are sleeping with another woman rather than your woman in the name of enjoyment, remember you will have your own daughter one day.

I have not said anything which will make anyone not to trust his/her spouse. Trust is the foundation of any relationship which must not shake for a second.

To those the thought i have shared has affected please learn to trust someone again, a bad boyfriend/girlfriend to you can be the best husband/wife to another.

And it is important that you don't turn bad because of what a woman has done to you, let God and let go while you hope for your own dream woman to surface.

You can't say, a bad girlfriend to someone might be the best woman on earth for you.

But the best is to try as much as possible not to let those who trust you down, it will cost you dearly if you do especially when you try to regain the trust.

http://www.bamisepeters.com/2015/09/some-women-are-extremely-bad-they-take.html
Re: Some Women Are Extremely Bad: They Take Some Men For Fool by Swaggzkid: 9:02am On Sep 14, 2015
grin
Re: Some Women Are Extremely Bad: They Take Some Men For Fool by Behira(f): 9:18am On Sep 14, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Some Women Are Extremely Bad: They Take Some Men For Fool by donholy28(m): 9:22am On Sep 14, 2015
Those hoes ain't loyal

2 Likes

Re: Some Women Are Extremely Bad: They Take Some Men For Fool by bamac(m): 10:40am On Sep 15, 2015
donholy28:
Those hoes ain't loyal
yet they will want you to to b the only one for them
Re: Some Women Are Extremely Bad: They Take Some Men For Fool by happyjuliet(f): 11:20am On Sep 15, 2015
True take.
Re: Some Women Are Extremely Bad: They Take Some Men For Fool by Spikkylee: 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
grin
Re: Some Women Are Extremely Bad: They Take Some Men For Fool by Trishpat(f): 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
yes, we do. men with bad English.
Re: Some Women Are Extremely Bad: They Take Some Men For Fool by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
Honestly wtf.

Not to be rude OP but this post is nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are Extremely Bad: They Take Some Men For Fool by bamac(m): 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Honestly wtf.

Not to be rude OP but this post is nonsense.
Now i see, i remembered i posted about men being a beast, ladies loved that, now that i have done something against women you now know that OP is rude, a nonsense post. The post is a reality, it happened, and i didn't generalise it, not all women are like that.
Re: Some Women Are Extremely Bad: They Take Some Men For Fool by bamac(m): 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
Trishpat:
yes, we do. men with bad English.
WE? u did the generalization, but forget some expensive ladies stl go for illiterates, it is not in the grammar sometimes take note.
Re: Some Women Are Extremely Bad: They Take Some Men For Fool by Trishpat(f): 10:58am On Sep 17, 2015
bamac:
WE? u did the generalization, but forget some expensive ladies stl go for illiterates, it is not in the grammar sometimes take note.

so why didn't you allow an expensive lady respond?
Re: Some Women Are Extremely Bad: They Take Some Men For Fool by bamac(m): 11:39am On Sep 17, 2015
Trishpat:

so why didn't you allow an expensive lady respond?
. A man that prostrates in the night to his woman don't brag about it outside... I guess you understand what i mean...

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do To This Kind Of Girl / We Jump From One Man To Another, From One Boo 2 Another Boo,buh Is not Our Fault / 5 Signs You Are Not Mature Enough For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.