Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Ambode Please..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Please..... (1340 Views)

Ambode Please Fill The Pot Holes On Lagos Roads / Ambode Please Save Us From Nigerian Police / Lagos State Materials Testing Laboratory Is Dying, Ambode Please Appoint A GM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Please..... by MrkenOkonkwo(m): 9:26am On Sep 14, 2015
This Letter is Directed to Our Able Governor Akinkunmi Ambode.

please Sir!
on behalf of me and my people (ndi Igbo)
please don't deport us this time.
we know we are nuisance to the good people of Lagos states.
we know we indulge ourselves in criminal activities, it's not our fault we are cursed.
fashola deported our people in his tenure reason being that we don't contribute anything to the growth of Lagos only crime.

this is the link www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/deportation-of-igbos-fashola-wins-case/

I was affected then, even menabadoo's imbecil.e mother too was deported back to upper iweka bridge.
please Sir, we have nowhere to go.
thanks in advance.

Mr Ken Okonkwo

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Please..... by Chugavey(m): 9:33am On Sep 14, 2015
Funny indeed!
Re: Ambode Please..... by gists: 9:41am On Sep 14, 2015
Not funny at all.
When will this nonsense stop?
nairaland and people pretending to be from other tribess
Re: Ambode Please..... by Allosaurus: 9:42am On Sep 14, 2015
MrkenOkonkwo:
[s]This Letter is Directed to Our Able Governor Akinkunmi Ambode.

please Sir!
we know we indulge ourselves in criminal activities, it's not our fault we are cursed.
fashola deported our people in his tenure reason being that we don't contribute anything to the growth of Lagos only crime.

this is the link www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/deportation-of-igbos-fashola-wins-case/

I was affected then, even menabadoo's imbecil.e mother too was deported back to upper iweka bridge.
thanks in advance.

Mr Ken Okonkwo[/s]
May the curse of Sodom and Gomorrha befall your entire Yellowbar tribe in Jesus name!
AMEN!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2850404_yorubaad_jpeg42bb8d2032bbb63950f3203b06c66b22

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Please..... by akinmusi(m): 9:59am On Sep 14, 2015
The op will soon be e-bashed.
Re: Ambode Please..... by henribj(m): 10:32am On Sep 14, 2015
arrant nansense.
Re: Ambode Please..... by vani86: 10:52am On Sep 14, 2015
the OP is just a shameless troll who is obviously yoruba but opened a moniker under the guise of an igbo dude to spread hate.

my advice to you, get a life. .

all your hate and dumb threads wont stop the igbos from expanding continuously and buying up all your lands.
Re: Ambode Please..... by Chugavey(m): 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
Following the slogan that a suspect is NOT guilty until found guilty by a competent court of law, hence, this is the authentic list of Nigerian TOP TEN ARMED ROBBERS AND TOP TEN CRIMINALS IN HISTORY, according to their ranks and origin in the history file of Nigeria. Many of you might be kids when some of these thieves invaded Nigeria. So before you argue blindly or baselessly, ask your parents or uncles first about them and how they brought Armed Robbery and Criminals in Nigeria, then you can come back with your comments or opinion. The lists are based on FACTS! NIGERIA TOP TEN ARMED ROBBERS 1. DR. OYENUSI- The greatest Nigerian armed robber in history and number One Nigeria Armed Robber. Oyenusi is a Yoruba man from Osun State. 2. BABATUNDE – another notorious armed robber from Yoruba who bastardized white lace in his days with his gang. He operated with his gang almost the same time with Dr. Oyenusi- (the greatest Nigerian Armed robber in history). 3. FOLORUNSO – another powerful known armed robber of Yoruba origin who stole with blood in his hands. He was Babatunde’s best friend and they rob most times as a gang. He was said to have impregnated one of Babatunde’s wives before he was killed. 4. SHINA RAMBO: A no nonsense Armed Robber. Nobody knows whether he is for real or a myth. He is also proudly Yoruba. 5. LAWRENCE NOMAYAGBON ANINI- A celebrity Armed Robber that made dummies out of the Nigerian police in the 80′s. Lawrence Anini whose gangs caused fear and terror in Benin. He was from(Mid West) today’s Edo state and his mother is Yoruba. Many believed he’s smart in Robbery but not still as smarter or dangerous like Dr. Oyenusi(the greatest Nigerian Armed Robber). 6. MONDAY OSUNBOR- Another bloody Armed Robber of Yoruba origin. Osunbor is Anini’s deputy. 7. Inspector GEORGE IYAMU. Remember he was the senior Cop that made Anini’s career successful. He was a top Armed Robber in police uniform. He supplied intelligence and Arms to Anini’s gang. He was number three in Anini’s Gang and number seven in Nigeria’s Armed Robbers history book. He’s also a Yoruba man. 8. KAYODE WILLIAMS- Another brutal Armed Robber in history who later turned Pastor. The son of famous Mrs. Williams. Kayode was Oyenusi’s best friend and he is Yoruba. 9. OBIDIOZOR OTOKOTO- A ritualist, robber who killed people for ritual purposes, hitman, racketeering, loan sharking and general crime merchandise. He is igbo. 10. DERICO AND YEMO. Its a known fact, that most Yorubas are fond of calling the Igbos thieves on every slight misunderstanding among them. The truth is that the Igbos before the war are known for their hard work, intelligent and innovative smart spirit. They are not thieves. Other tribes envy them including our men who admires their fair in complexion tall beautiful intelligent women. Any sensible man from our region will prefer calling the igbos cheats rather than thieves. We know that Yorubas are the original Thieves and Crooks in Nigeria. The Hausa/Fulani before the Nigerian civil war are known for their honesty and hard work too. They are not thieves. The Yorubas before the war are known for stealing from Nigerians even for “juju” (black magic) trading. They are the real Nigerian thieves till date. As the Yorubas then steal from igbo traders around them, the igbos initiated a tricky stories that they (Igbos) eats humans, Every Igbo trader tried claiming “Ngwa” a dangerous village in today’s Abia state that was known for Cannibalism practice and rituals in the ancient days. All these attempts by Igbo traders was to create fears among their Yoruba thieves, whom Nigerians generally also regards as natural born cowards and Lazy bones. The civil war turned some Hausa/Fulani, Igbos and others tribes to thieves. The troubled Chad and Niger citizens who came to assist us in farming jobs and crisis with other Nigerians taught our people how to steal through looting during crisis. Stealing is not in our blood. We obey Allah’s message to the core. In our region, only the Tivs and some tribe in Jigawa are known to be natural born thieves. Tivs are not known for stealing before the war, our multiplication strategy during the civil war with our friends from Chad and Niger produced big thieves in Middle Belt and Yoruba. Niger and Chad are natural home for thieves. Chad wasn’t a dangerous place until crisis hits them severally which resulted in criminal minded activities across Chad and even in Northern Nigeria. Hunger that visited the Igbos during, and after the war forced some of them into stealing, especially when their money was seized by the FG. That’s the fact! They are not natural thieves and was never the first in Armed Robbery in Nigeria. Till date, they are not the one leading in Armed Robbery but Yorubas. Again, just like kidnapping which was first initiated by Niger Delta Militant, the Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba have never thought of Kidnapping as a lucrative job until Niger Deltans introduced it. Today, South South, South East, and Northern Region have found Kidnapping a good business. Though my research has shown that currently Delta state leads in the business and they mostly operate in the South East with dubious police officers as their intelligent agents. TRUTH BE TOLD. YORUBAS LEADS AS TOP TEN ARMED ROBBERS, COMPANIES LIQIUDATORS, RAPISTS AND NOTORIOUS OFFICIAL CRIMINALS IN NIGERIA CRIMINAL HISTORY FILE AND THEY ARE STILL LEADING TILL DATE 2013 Again, Yorubas topped the history list of Official Nigeria Criminals. They are the most destructive and tricky corrupt tribe in Nigeria with their serving officials in ministries/government stealing huge among of Nigeria funds. Below is the TOP TEN OFFICAL NIGERIAN CRIMINALS 1. MKO ABIOLA (Remember Fela calling him ITT, Thief Thief) he was not jailed but was later punished by IBB. 2. TAFA BALOGUN(Yoruba): Jailed and served. 3. BODE GEORGE(Yoruba): Jailed and served. Celebrated by his own people as a “hero” on his return from Prison. Funny! Yoruba man goes to jail for stealing, he becomes a Yoruba Hero and gets the red carpet treatment by his kinsmen and Owambe declared on his head with joy all over the city. In other part of Nigeria, he would have been an outcast. 4. JAMES IBORI(Niger Delta): jailed and still serving in UK. 5. ALAMS- Forgiven and his file closed 6. FEMI FANI KAYODE(Yoruba): Stolen over billion of USD. To be jailed SOON. Case file very wide OPEN. He’s currently enjoying fresh air and social medias. He will still maintain number six in Top Ten Nigeria Criminal list when jailed. 7. FAROUK LAWAL 8. OTEDOLA: File still Open 9. DIMEJI BANKOLE: File still open 10. TINUBU: File still Open 11. Cecilia Ibro. Jailed and served./Iyabo Obanjor(two of them dragging same rank. Apart from carrying guns, and stealing with pens, Yorubas still leads the TOP TEN COMPANY LIQUIDATORS IN NIGERIA with MR. RUFUS GIWA (Yoruba) as number One on the list. Rufus Giwa Liquidated UAC, and BABATUNDE JOSE(Yoruba) ranked as number two, he liquidated Daily Times. More so, Yorubas leads the TEN TOP NIGERIA BRUTAL RAPISTS with a Yoruba traditional RULER from OSUN state who molested a female Youth corp member as number one in the list, followed by other nine Yoruba notorious Rapists. I am not in anyway glorifying these names but the reality is that I’m cautioning our brothers in South West Nigeria to reduce their crimes against humanity and stop accusing others of being criminals when they are historically known as Criminals and Naturally born with criminal blood. Yorubas who occupied most Nigerian top medias in Lagos have for long been in the business of changing history. Giving other tribes bad name while aiding and abetting evils around them. Its wrong to paint other innocent tribes or persons black while hiding your evil and most dangerous crimes among your people.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Please..... by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
MrkenOkonkwo:

please Sir!

thanks in advance.

Mr Ken Okonkwo
wizguy, quit stalking me.
Re: Ambode Please..... by MrkenOkonkwo(m): 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
menabadoo:
wizguy, quit stalking me.

who's wizguy? grin
someone even called me subway101.
can't I be Mr Ken Okonwko?

Re: Ambode Please..... by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
MrkenOkonkwo:

who's wizguy? grin
someone even called me subway101.
can't I be Mr Ken Okonwko?
you are wizguy, you are the only foolish person on Nairaland.
Re: Ambode Please..... by OPCNAIRALAND: 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
Allosaurus:

May the curse of Sodom and Gomorrha befall your entire Yellowbar tribe in Jesus name!
AMEN!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2850404_yorubaad_jpeg42bb8d2032bbb63950f3203b06c66b22

Siddom and Gomorrah is Iboland already, where culture permits ho,mo,se,xu,ali,ty. Compare your desolate, forsaken land to anywhere else in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Please..... by BolaAdeyemo: 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
MrkenOkonkwo:

please Sir!

thanks in advance.

Mr Ken Okonkwo
We also need Gov Akinwummi ambode to help we yorubas,hunger is really dealing with us because we are too lazy to work
Other Governors of south-west should endevour to make other south west states good for habitating,bad environment make it hard for us to return to our respective towns,thats why we love clinging to lagos eventhough deep inside we know lagos is a No man's Land
omo odua

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Please..... by Allosaurus: 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

[s]Siddom and Gomorrah is Iboland already, where culture permits ho,mo,se,xu,ali,ty. Compare your desolate, forsaken land to anywhere else in Nigeria.[/s]
Re: Ambode Please..... by Allosaurus: 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
BolaAdeyemo:
We also need Gov Akinwummi ambode to help we yorubas,hunger is really dealing with us because we are too lazy to work
Other Governors of south-west should endevour to make other south west states good for habitating,bad environment make it hard for us to return to our respective towns,thats why we love clinging to lagos eventhough deep inside we know lagos is a No man's Land
omo odua
Don't worry, I pray he helps you too before u die of hunger. Most of you Yoloba youths with horrible facial marks are just too lazy to work. U like quick money, that's why ur always involved in rituals and child abuse. Father would rape daughter and say ''only 5 times''. Uncle would rape his cousin too. Wife would be fvcking husband's brother living next door to their face me I face you, brown-roofed apartment. Haba! Dem swear for una? South West! angry grin grin
Re: Ambode Please..... by BolaAdeyemo: 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
Allosaurus:

Don't worry, I pray he helps you too before u die of hunger. Most of you Yoloba youths with horrible facial marks are just too lazy to work. U like quick money, that's why ur always involved in rituals and child abuse. Father would rape daughter and say ''only 5 times''. Uncle would rape his cousin too. Wife would be fvcking husband's brother living next door to their face me I face you, brown-roofed apartment. Haba! Dem swear for una? South West! angry grin grin
olorun oba ooo,see as you described us perfectly in this your comment,you must be a wizard to know all these about us

this is no joking matter

we are really suffering in south-west
pls no jokes
Re: Ambode Please..... by Allosaurus: 6:24am On Sep 15, 2015
BolaAdeyemo:
olorun oba ooo,see as you described us perfectly in this your comment,you must be a wizard to know all these about us

this is no joking matter

we are really suffering in south-west
pls no jokes
I know you Yoloba people very well na. They're dirty and smelly, live in mostly face me I face u dilapidated buildings, under brown roofs. I pray God helps your people in the South West o grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Photo Speaks -Empty Seat As PMB Addresses UN General Assembly / Behold! The State In Nigeria Where A Death Row Prisoner Gets Freedom Plus N1m / Still Thinking About What The Jamaican Woman Did To This Fine American Boy. Huh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.