Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness (3556 Views)

There Is No DNA Test For Jewishness -- Times Of Israel / Trump Invites IPOB To Witness His Inauguration / Lagos To Witness Fuel Shortage As Satelite Depot Shuts Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 14, 2015
Shavei Israel emissary Gadi Bentali visited with the Igbo Jews, and prayed and learned with the community in Enugu, Nigeria. They are very devoted to Judaism and learn Torah on a daily basis. It was so inspiring and emotional to see the strong Jewish connection they have! Shavei Israel loves to help lost and hidden Jews reconnect with their Jewish heritage.

4 Likes

Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by wolesmile(m): 10:04am On Sep 14, 2015
So, now these stagnant fools think they are Jews, But why don't they embark on exodus to Isreal instead of trying to destabilize our own country? Awon alaimon eyi tii kan.

4 Likes

Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by Lordave: 10:05am On Sep 14, 2015
Igbo Jew?

What of Igbo Greek?

NONSENSE

14 Likes

Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by SOUNDKING: 10:20am On Sep 14, 2015
Lordave:
Igbo Jew?

What of Igbo Greek?

NONSENSE
do not commit suicide yet,,,,you will have greater reasons to do so very soon.....lol.

19 Likes

Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by Lordave: 10:28am On Sep 14, 2015
SOUNDKING:
do not commit suicide yet,,,,you will have greater reasons to do so very soon.....lol.
What do you mean?
Are you more Igbo than I am?

4 Likes

Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by Chibuhealth(f): 10:45am On Sep 14, 2015
Lordave:
What do you mean? Are you more Igbo than I am?
is it written on ur face?

8 Likes

Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by PentiumPro(f): 10:54am On Sep 14, 2015
Yibobows are Jews!
Lmaoooo, I've never come across any tribe confused about their identity as the Biafrans grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by Lordave: 11:01am On Sep 14, 2015
PentiumPro:
Yibobows are Jews!
Lmaoooo, I've never come across any tribe confused about their identity as the Biafrans grin cheesy
Shêmale, this is not a place for you.

7 Likes

Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by Lordave: 11:02am On Sep 14, 2015
Chibuhealth:
is it written on ur face?
Mba, but is Jewish written on your own face?

2 Likes

Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by PentiumPro(f): 11:06am On Sep 14, 2015
Lordave:
Shêmale, this is not a place for you.
Jew! Warrevaaa! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by Lordave: 11:17am On Sep 14, 2015
PentiumPro:

Jew! Warrevaaa! cheesy
Shut up, I'm not Jew and this is not a place for your hobby.

1 Like

Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by PentiumPro(f): 11:20am On Sep 14, 2015
Lordave:
Shut up, I'm not Jew and this is not a place for your hobby.
Confused goat!
A biafran carrying a Nigerian passport and claiming Jewish origin!
Fools ! grin

9 Likes

Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by Chibuhealth(f): 11:38am On Sep 14, 2015
Lordave:
Mba, but is Jewish written on your own face?
only if u can see

1 Like

Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by PenSniper: 11:48am On Sep 14, 2015
PentiumPro:

Confused goat!
A biafran carrying a Nigerian passport and claiming Jewish origin!
Fools ! grin

Aren't you too tough for this lost tribe ? I hope you don't get the applicant jews of nigeria begin to commit suicide soonest.

3 Likes

Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by PenSniper: 11:50am On Sep 14, 2015
Delusional tribe.
Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by PentiumPro(f): 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
PenSniper:

Aren't you too tough for this lost tribe ? I hope you don't get the applicant jews of nigeria begin to commit suicide soonest.
Bros, Baifrans are fair game on NL politics section.
We will keep riping them apart till they learn how to behave in civilized manner. cool

3 Likes

Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by ribbit: 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
Bloody jews grin grin
Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
go and see wat the so called ethopia jews are facing in israel, jews my foot
Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by ARIZONA123(m): 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
PentiumPro:
Yibobows are Jews!
. Ijiot. Ayam back!
Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by PentiumPro(f): 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Ijiot. Ayam back!
U are one of those I sent to NL jail recently?
Welcome, behave no more like an animal and you will have a peaceful time on NL. wink
Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by MisterLongman(m): 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
So igbos are now into Judaism.....
Misplaced priority
Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by musaajebor(m): 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
me na arab Allahu akbar we have identified the jews
Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by beland15: 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
If u are envious that BIAFRANS are Israeli u can go to hell.
Go trace your obscure lineage
We are Israelis.

3 Likes

Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by meccuno: 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
PentiumPro:
Yibobows are Jews!
being a jew is not as direct as u seem to understand.......most times when I read your comments, it shows how bereft you are of any iota of knowledge......being a jew doesn't necessarily mean you are from israel.......the term we understand is a tribe from the 12 tribes which is Judah. The remaining are yet to be found or known......jews believe that being a jew is either through birth, political, or through religion.........and these people in enugu are jews through religion.........a mandatory 1 year conversion process is done where the individual is taught the Torah and all other religious rites concerning judaism......being a jew in that term is a way of life........not necessarily a tribe....... Being confused and ignorant is a choice......it won't harm you if you come down from that imaginary intellectual pedestal that you have placed your self, try and be humble......we learn every day.......because u are slow in learning or ignorant, doesn't mean we all are

5 Likes

Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by meccuno: 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
MisterLongman:
So igbos are now into Judaism.....

Misplaced priority
people sha..u guys are a funny bunch.......if you say practising judaism is misplaced priority, remember jesus practised judaism.....christianity evolved from judaism......islam got its teachings from judaism.....meaning anyone who practices both religions are misplaced priorities........its better to think before we comment......

3 Likes

Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
meccuno:
being a jew is not as direct as u seem to understand.......most times when I read your comments, it shows how bereft you are of any iota of knowledge......being a jew doesn't necessarily mean you are from israel.......the term we understand is a tribe from the 12 tribes which is Judah. The remaining are yet to be found or known......jews believe that being a jew is either through birth, political, or through religion.........and these people in enugu are jews through religion.........a mandatory 1 year conversion process is done where the individual is taught the Torah and all other religious rites concerning judaism......being a jew in that term is a way of life........not necessarily a tribe....... Being confused and ignorant is a choice......it won't harm you if you come down from that imaginary intellectual pedestal that you have placed your self, try and be humble......we learn every day.......because u are slow in learning or ignorant, doesn't mean we all are
So u mean centuries ago, someone fell from heaven and taught us jewish way of lift and culture
Demented fool
Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by meccuno: 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
PrinceBundu:

So u mean centuries ago, someone fell from heaven and taught us jewish way of lift and culture
Demented fool
u are as dumb as you can ever be.........I don't have time to start educating you.....take up a book and read.....your parents sent you to school that's if you ever went to one to be civil and have sense......I can't waste my time trying to prove anything to a person as dumb and idi.otic as ur self........am not your father

2 Likes

Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by meccuno: 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
PrinceBundu:

Demented fool
just went thru ur profile.......wasn't a wise decision quoting u......doing that was going very low to ur irresponsible level.....singlet,cheap jeans and pant sagging ......very hopeless and irresponsible fo.ol......what ever u write,I won't reply.....point made.....

2 Likes

Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
meccuno:
just went thru ur profile.......wasn't a wise decision quoting u......doing that was going very low to ur irresponsible level.....singlet,cheap jeans and pant sagging ......very hopeless and irresponsible fo.ol......what ever u write,I won't reply.....point made.....
Now i believe u ar possessed by legions.

Better go to ur poor hardworking mother to bless u and as well lift up the curses she placed on u in the name of scolding.
I just traced the root of ur problem, appreciate it bro,forgetting that u came from the waste, i couldnt even check ur profile cuz i aint got the time,u ar jobless from the way u reply,u got some time
Get a life bro, help ur mama

UDO
Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by PenSniper: 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
PentiumPro:

Bros, Baifrans are fair game on NL politics section.
We will keep reaping them apart till they learn how to behave in civilized manner. cool

Yeah and am sure we got what it takes to . . . eh. . .Rip . ..them apart.
Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by SOUNDKING: 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
Lordave:
who dey argue am with you?.
Re: Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness by SOUNDKING: 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
Lordave:
who dey argue am with you?.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We created state to avoid eastern secession ..Gowon / PHOTO: Why Is Saraki Looking At President Buhari In That Manner? / Rochas Meets His Waterloo Today!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.