Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,206 members, 7,807,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Create Any Android App Of Your Choice And Monetize It. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Create Any Android App Of Your Choice And Monetize It. (1090 Views)

Create A Free Android App And Monetize It / Case closed / I Want To Monetize My Site Do I Switch From Wordpress To Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create Any Android App Of Your Choice And Monetize It. by bolkay47(m): 10:22am On Sep 14, 2015
Using Appsgeyser, you can create any web or messaging application of your choice. It only depends on how you can get people to download and share your application. They will even help you monetize it if you like. You can also upload your new application to Google Play Store through their website.
NO CODING KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED.
Another good news is that you can link your website to the application. You just need to create a FAQ(frequently asked questions) page on your website or blog.
ROLES YOU NEED TO PLAY
For people to download your new app, it must be properly branded. For example look at opera mini's logo. Just a simply designed (O) etc... You don't even need anyone to tell you this its not a rocket science.

1. Create an high quality logo with a transparent background. Your logo should be transparent inorder to merge well with any background.

2. Get people to download your new app. This is surely the main deal.

3. Take high quality screenshots of the application. You need this before you can be able to upload your New app Google play store.

Also make sure you do the right design.That cannot be underestimated.

You can download and test your application after designing.

Now just go to www.appsgeyser.com to get started.
GOODLUCK.
cc: lalasticlala
adewasco2k , Slyr0x
You may help a lot of people who wants to create an application but don't know. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Create Any Android App Of Your Choice And Monetize It. by gozmos(m): 10:45am On Sep 14, 2015
Nice
Re: Create Any Android App Of Your Choice And Monetize It. by fattbabakay(m): 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
somtin like andromo.com
Re: Create Any Android App Of Your Choice And Monetize It. by ultragamer(m): 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
Appsgeyser is nice, really nice and I have made 10+ apps for myself and my friend wink so I think you should use it. At first it was hard but after I article I read from https://toutreview.com/appsgeyser I found out that appsgeyser is really easy to use so here's a question, why are you not using appsgeyser.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Display Adsense Ads On Opera Mini / Wikileaks Releases 'entire Hacking Capacity Of The CIA' / Wordpress Tutorial Live On Nairaland!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.