Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Release/cancellation Of M.P.C.E. Results! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Release/cancellation Of M.P.C.E. Results! (8551 Views)

Nigerian Universities Divided Over The Cancellation Of ‘Pass’ Grade / Cancellation Of 2nd Choice Option In JAMB UTME 2014 / F C E, Abeokuta 2013/2014 Nce Program Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Release/cancellation Of M.P.C.E. Results! by Terry1(m): 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2006
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board on Wednesday announced the cancellation of 3,735 results of candidates who sat for this year’s monotechnics, polytechnics and colleges of education matriculation examination, Read more http://www.punchontheweb.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20061005621718
Re: Release/cancellation Of M.P.C.E. Results! by Kajiang02(m): 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2006
o ma she ooo'''
abeg make salim dey consider undergrads
Re: Release/cancellation Of M.P.C.E. Results! by chelsea4su(f): 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2006
nobody consider salim when he was sitting for is own exams
Re: Release/cancellation Of M.P.C.E. Results! by JOSSYTEM(f): 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2006
@ chelsea4su
Were all this happenning during his own time. Just put yourself in the sheo of a student that has fully prepared for an examination only for you to check for your examination centre and the centre refused to come up
Re: Release/cancellation Of M.P.C.E. Results! by chelsea4su(f): 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2006
JOSSY TEM DONT MIS QUOTE ME, DONT LET IT SOUND AS IF I DONT HAVE CONCIENCE FOR FELLOW STUDENT PLS, AM ONLY EXPRESSING MY SELF
Re: Release/cancellation Of M.P.C.E. Results! by charlisco(m): 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2006
when will minister of education stop conceling of result? that is how they cancel my jamb? all they know is to sit down, do nothing about examination malpratice, and use the tools of cancelation as a way of checking malpratice, this is not fair, Allah will never for give him, all there children are in abroad schooling and graudating at the normal stimpulated time of age, here they go canceling the sweet of candidate,
"make dem come write d exam again if dey go make am"
Re: Release/cancellation Of M.P.C.E. Results! by uncolonize(m): 11:50am On Oct 16, 2006
i checked my mpce and got 179.the grade is low but thanks to god 4 my life.
Re: Release/cancellation Of M.P.C.E. Results! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2006
quote author=uncolonize link=topic=25984.msg661355#msg661355 date=1160995846]
i checked my mpce and got 179.the grade is low but thanks to god 4 my life.
[quote][/quote]

I bet you can capitalise God's first alphabet. 179 is no joke when compared with the scores I see. Many people don't regard Poly and that's one of the reasons you see low scores. Nigerians are always up for loud courses and where majority want to go and be. Always believing big things and places are the best. I disagree but Poly administrators should up the standard there a bit. Am out of here
Re: Release/cancellation Of M.P.C.E. Results! by ebotex(m): 8:44am On Aug 06, 2008
i do hope that result should not be cancel after exam but checking should be made during the exam tim
Re: Release/cancellation Of M.P.C.E. Results! by phildstuff: 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2008
Please, does anybody knw the website for the checking of this result because www.jambites.org which has been the site for the result couldn't open again. Pls hit me back if u knw.
Re: Release/cancellation Of M.P.C.E. Results! by dosluvexis: 8:38am On Sep 02, 2008
Oboy check www.jambonline.org it we be available on the site for 2n September, 2008
Re: Release/cancellation Of M.P.C.E. Results! by jerry4all: 10:09am On Sep 02, 2008
I saw on jambonline.org that the result will be out from today 2nd sept. but which scratch card are we going to use to check it?
Re: Release/cancellation Of M.P.C.E. Results! by dosluvexis: 11:43am On Sep 02, 2008
HELLO FELLOW NAIRALAND TO AVOID COMPLICATION. THIS THE WEBSITE AND D CARD U CAN USE IN CHECKING UR MPC RESULT FOR 2008 ONLINE NOW, BUT THE RESULT WE BE POST TO OTHER JAMB WEBSITE. www.myjambexams.com I CHECK TWO THIS MORNING.

I WISH ALL SUCCESSFUL OUTCOME

RGDS,

AB4REAL
Re: Release/cancellation Of M.P.C.E. Results! by cruworld(m): 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2008
i thank God that am not 1 one of them coz i scored 156 grin

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Of Lokoja Post UTME 2012/2013 Admissions-fulokoja / Mapoly 2012/2013 Admission Aspirants. Click Here . Second Batch Result OUT!!! / 10 Times Nature Made Us Say “NOPE” (VIEWERS DISCRETION)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.