Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here (75184 Views)

Poll: who is your favrite court room member here (Nairaland Romance commitee)

190: 30% (25 votes)
ifeleke: 13% (11 votes)
platinumnk: 20% (17 votes)
theseeker: 11% (9 votes)
tubabie: 4% (4 votes)
spikey: 3% (3 votes)
gabry: 14% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Who's your Nairaland Crush? / Romance Section: Settle Your Grievances Here / Your Man's New Girlfriend Used To Settle Your Quarrels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by 190: 6:51am On Apr 09, 2009
Please this is strictly for NLANDERS Only
please if you know you have secretly annonyed some one
within this land before feel free to drop by and demand an apology
here and if that person dosent yield to it, leave the rest to baba GOD
Or if you feel someone has really angered you,feel free to drop by here and
let the person know that what he/she has done has gone deep inside you and spolit alot of tins
especially ya mood!

Or simply report 190
President
Nairaland special commitee
alongside Hon,ifeleke,platinumk (theseeker) is terminated  et al,
so nlanders lets get the post rollin grin grin grin     
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by 190: 6:59am On Apr 09, 2009
edited.
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by ayeesha: 8:35am On Apr 09, 2009
sorry bros, abeg take am easy o!

if you know you are the lady in question, pls apologize ohhh. the poor fellow must be really hurt to come public with this.
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by SisiJinx: 8:38am On Apr 09, 2009
Tee hee hee cheesy cheesy
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by spikedcylinder: 8:58am On Apr 09, 2009
Lol. I have an issue with half of nairaland angry
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by SisiJinx: 8:59am On Apr 09, 2009
You have issues with half of nairaland? Nooo way. . . cheesy

Here. . . come and celebrate with me

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-259874.0.html
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by yme1(f): 9:08am On Apr 09, 2009
0kay who i don offend for NL please come out so that i will appologise ooooo

meanwhile 190 the babe in question has appologised please forgive her

i know wateva it is hurts but please forgive her okay.

make me self go find out who don offend me, i dey come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by C2H5OH(f): 9:12am On Apr 09, 2009
signing

a/ma/fork/e/up
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by Gabry(f): 9:16am On Apr 09, 2009
Alot of people here has upset me and I had a great time bashing them up back. . . Fish Lips vs Sausage Lips. O ya!!! grin

So I dont care ooo. . . tongue
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by honeric01(m): 9:51am On Apr 09, 2009
ALL OF UNA wey i don vex make una please forgive me oo,

Na Allah Jesus i take beg una embarassed embarassed
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by patwhizkid(f): 10:44am On Apr 09, 2009
All of una wey don offend me, oya make una come apologize o.
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by debosky(m): 11:20am On Apr 09, 2009
How is this romance related.

Either you limit it to romance issues or I'll move it to the general section which would be more appropriate. wink
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by yme1(f): 11:31am On Apr 09, 2009
@debosky
please pardon her and dont move it to the general section pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by patwhizkid(f): 11:33am On Apr 09, 2009
Pardon who? They are trying 2 settle their romantic disputes here jare.
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by segzicres(m): 11:41am On Apr 09, 2009
kille them. y should i aplogise when i can pop them into eternity?
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by IFELEKE(m): 11:47am On Apr 09, 2009
@Poster,
Before you qualify for the post of the Substantive Chairman of The Reconciliation Panel, I suggest you first reconcile with the lady that is waxing the lyrics of forgiveness all in the name of getting one from you.
Do that and come back for my Vote grin
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by Ben13: 11:59am On Apr 09, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Lol. I have an issue with half of nairaland angry

lol

I suggest a five man commitee be established to settle your issue cheesy
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by IFELEKE(m): 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2009
Ben20001:

lol

I suggest a five man commitee be established to settle your issue cheesy
Yeah with 190 as The Substantive Chairman and you as a member, that's after He forgives the Whining Lady. grin
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by ohaechesi(m): 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2009
y me:

0kay who i don offend for NL please come out so that i will appologise ooooo

meanwhile 190 the babe in question has appologised please forgive her

i know wateva it is hurts but please forgive her okay.

make me self go find out who don offend me, i dey come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont you think you've wrong someone by not doing what he asked you to do via the email then check your email, someone reported you to me, i'm just an intermediate for both of you grin
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by debosky(m): 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2009
So it is only for romantic disputes then?

Any other disputes should be treated on separate sections. wink
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by yme1(f): 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2009
@oha---------

am sorry, i will do that immediately

lol
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by ohaechesi(m): 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2009
@post

you are not in any way qualified to preach reconcilation on this trend cos i could facade tribalism has eaten deep in you. did you inherit it from you parents or was it instilled in you doing your academic years, i'm curious grin grin grin
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by ohaechesi(m): 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2009
y me:

@oha---------

am sorry, i will do that immediately

lol

that will be nice of you
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by IFELEKE(m): 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2009
y me
You offended me and I no go gree angry wink
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by patwhizkid(f): 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2009
7 people has offended me romantically, they should come out and apologise now b4 itz 2 late.
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by yme1(f): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2009
i am dead, IFELEKE what did i do now
please ooooooooo am on my knees forgive me but tell me wat i have done o
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by IFELEKE(m): 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2009
y me:

i am dead, IFELEKE what did i do now
please ooooooooo am on my knees forgive me but tell me wat i have done o
For denying me the fundamental tussle we ve deleberating on all this while. . .
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by ohaechesi(m): 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2009
IFELEKE:

y me
You offended me and I no go gree angry wink

dude why should you hold your anger of high esteem with y me grin sorry for intruding, i'm just an intermediary ohhhh grin
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by yme1(f): 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2009
@IFELEKE

is it about the PROMISE LAND?
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by ohaechesi(m): 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2009
what promise land are talking aboutr here y me grin i'm getting curious here
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by IFELEKE(m): 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2009
y me:

@IFELEKE

is it about the PROMISE LAND?
Uhmmm. . .
Yes Now angry wink

ohaechesi:

what promise land are talking aboutr here y me grin i'm getting curious here
Or you want others to know about it? angry wink
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by yme1(f): 2:28pm On Apr 09, 2009
@IFELEKE

BUT i said in two weeks time now

@oha

honey dont worry it is just a secret between me and IFELEKE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (93) (Reply)

Lawyer Shares Before And After Photos Of Herself / Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.