Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:55 AM

Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) (41354 Views)

Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) / SERAP Drags 11 Governors To ICC Over Unpaid Salaries / Imo Assembly Workers Lock-out Corpse Of Ex-speaker Over Unpaid Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by omolami: 4:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
That is a good move by the lecturers. Aregbesola got bail out money but lodged it to get interest to the know of state assembly who partook in the deal hence cannot do the needful to bring Arebesola to book. Apc hypocrites
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
dearpreye:

As in 8 months without pay! Put yourself in that pair of shoes brother. This is inhuman.

Where's Lie Mohammed?
One month is totally unacceptable but 8 months is madness and at this point I expect the assembly men to wade in and force his hands to do the needful.
This is only obtainable where there is no viable opposition to keep the ruling party on their toes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by MadCow1: 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
justified19:
I don't av a daughter yet and even if I av, I cant fvck her cos I am not mad. I didnt call u mad, it's what u are, what u claim to b and it's been confirmed.

Yes I am MadCow..

That's my User I.D.

Now if you believe I am a Cow, that goes futher to buttress the points I made about the quality of your educational background.

Even If I claimed to be a Mad Cow and you believe that I am a Mad Cow, it's still an indictment of your intelligence of lack thereof. grin

If you also believe I am Mad, that goes to show you also need to check yourself for trading words with a Mad Man..

Can't you see it.. grin Anyhow you twist this shiit;

3 Likes

Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
okotv:
you guys should allow them enjoy whom they voted for.
This is all you could say?
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by mindset1: 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
This sort of evil is unrivaled...i wonder how Aregbe sleeps at night...am ashamed we come from the same southwest though his brother (ajimobi) is doing the same thing although a little less evil....i pray God comforts then else people would really suffer...

1 Like

Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by 400billionman: 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
Aregbe is a criminal.

Why pay half salaries after receiving bail out funds. ?

1 Like

Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by godwin120alex: 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hahahahahah
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by nightmile: 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
uselessgoat:
[b]There is a popular saying that to keep Nigeria one is a task that must be done. We need ourselves more than ever. There is strenght in our diversity and if properly utilized we can build a stronger Nigeria. The Igbos really need to drop this idea of Biafra because it is dead on arrival. Secession is not the solution to the high poverty rate in the south east neither will it eliminate greedy politicians who have refused to let the SE thrive. The igbos need to look inward and look for ways they can develop their region within the Nigerian context. We the Yorubas are not bothered about breaking away. We worked so hard to develop Lagos and the South west so everyone can thrive and this is why the igbos and other tribes keeps flocking to the SW to tap from the potentials and opportunities Yoruba land has to offer. This is the kind of mentality the Igbos need to develop. South sudan broke away from sudan and still nothing has changed because they remain poor and depend on aids to survive. The igbos need to work together with every section of Nigeria so they can be relevant in the Nigerian system instead of calling we the Yoruba's slaves to Hausa-fulani. The igbos are the real slaves here because they are the ones in bondage and yearning for freedom.The igbos should remember the last civil war and never allow Nnamdi Kanu to lure them into another blood bath. Biafra is a dream that cant be realized. We will support the Hausa-Fulanis to resist any form of secession. We will defend the unity of One Nigeria just like we did in the late 60's. A word is enough for the wise.

SAY NO TO BIAFRA

GOD BLESS OUR UNITED NIGERIA.[/b]

If you want the population of Igbos to reduce by half within a year, give them Biafra and you will see them devour each other mercilessly.
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
One month is totally unacceptable but 8 months is madness and at this point I expect the assembly men to wade in and force his hands to do the needful.
This is only obtainable where there is no viable opposition to keep the ruling party on their toes.

Bro, this is unacceptable; it's madness.

One of my bosses who wouldn't allow me be with his Aregbesola metaphysical performance has been dumb for months. LOL!

Yes. And some folks think we should allow the APC have all states. Where's Lie Mohammed?

1 Like

Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
MadCow1:

Yes I am MadCow..

That's my User I.D.

Now if you believe I am a Cow, that goes futher to buttress the points I made about the quality of your educational background.

Even If I claimed to be a Mad Cow and you believe that I am a Mad Cow, it's still an indictment of your intelligence of lack thereof. grin

If you also believe I am Mad, that goes to show you also need to check yourself for trading words with a Mad Man..

Can't you see it.. grin Anyhow you twist this shiit;

grin grin
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by KnowAll(m): 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
With 50,000 signatures u can recall your house assembly members. Recall them and vote PDP members in who would deal with Aregberascal.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by wiseoneking: 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
uselessgoat:
[b]There is a popular saying that to keep Nigeria one is a task that must be done. We need ourselves more than ever. There is strenght in our diversity and if properly utilized we can build a stronger Nigeria. The Igbos really need to drop this idea of Biafra because it is dead on arrival. Secession is not the solution to the high poverty rate in the south east neither will it eliminate greedy politicians who have refused to let the SE thrive. The igbos need to look inward and look for ways they can develop their region within the Nigerian context. We the Yorubas are not bothered about breaking away. We worked so hard to develop Lagos and the South west so everyone can thrive and this is why the igbos and other tribes keeps flocking to the SW to tap from the potentials and opportunities Yoruba land has to offer. This is the kind of mentality the Igbos need to develop. South sudan broke away from sudan and still nothing has changed because they remain poor and depend on aids to survive. The igbos need to work together with every section of Nigeria so they can be relevant in the Nigerian system instead of calling we the Yoruba's slaves to Hausa-fulani. The igbos are the real slaves here because they are the ones in bondage and yearning for freedom.The igbos should remember the last civil war and never allow Nnamdi Kanu to lure them into another blood bath. Biafra is a dream that cant be realized. We will support the Hausa-Fulanis to resist any form of secession. We will defend the unity of One Nigeria just like we did in the late 60's. A word is enough for the wise.

SAY NO TO BIAFRA

Uselessgoat, you are truly destined to be useless. As far as you are the one that deliberately chose this name, may it work for you according to your name. Pls that is what you call yourself. Not cursing you but wishing you your moniker. Now back to what you are saying, what concern your long epistle and wailing about the igbos and Biafra in this post. Pls do transfer your aggressions to Aregbe your senior boda. I think Osun state has become a distress state and there is urgent need to declare a state of emergency, remove him and appoint an Administrator. Weep for Osun. Hope you are only a uselessgoat and not also mad.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
MadCow1:

Awww.. Poor Ayo from a Poor State. grin

Your state is poor.. Don't be mad at me, Be mad at God who did not bless you with Oil money or Financial prudence sense. grin

Cameroon may not share a Border with Osun, but we can still hand your useless state over to them. Same way the Britons controlled colonies outside the United Kingdom. grin

Maybe if you went to a school outside Yoruba land, you may have had a fair shot at getting some sense. grin

Go back to your wretched state and die of hunger and starvation.

How are you even able to afford Internet sef? angry

Idi0t! The context you used your attempt at a joke was supposed to be over disputed territory which in this case is a region which borders 2 countries hence your reference to Bakassi! We are not talking about colonies here you dim witted f00l! No point trying to show you your stupidity! U will die a F00l
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by molas02: 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
am hapi, am hapi,(2x)
the son of God is my frd
repeat all (2x)
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by MadCow1: 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin

My Oga. . I sight you o..

Barman.. Bring me Half Crate of Gulder and Nkwobi for my Chairman head..

1 Like

Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
this useless governors a playing with fire....we are tired of this rubbish....you got the money,why dont you pay??..who the hell them dis governors think they are``??... angry angry angry angry half-salaries my ass....and why the hell,did they start getting serious after 8 months??...you dont get paid only for one month,then is better you look for another job....

1 Like

Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by MadCow1: 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
ayoolanr:

Idi0t! The context you used your attempt at a joke was supposed to be over disputed territory which in this case is a region which borders 2 countries hence your reference to Bakassi! We are not talking about colonies here you dim witted f00l! No point trying to show you your stupidity! U will die a F00l

Hehehehehe. ..

Keep wiggling like a Yoruba virgin girl about to be raped by her father. grin

We could have offered Cameroon Ekiti and Osun in exchange for Bakassi..

All I did was prove to you that it is possible to own territories that are not border regions.

Sadly I doubt Cameroon would have accepted those barren lands.

1 Like

Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
MadCow1:

My Oga. . I sight you o..

Barman.. Bring me Half Crate of Gulder and Nkwobi for my Chairman head..
crazy dude, you cracked me up so badly . grin
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by MadCow1: 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
crazy dude, you cracked me up so badly . grin

Just blowing off steam my brother. grin

These my fellow Yoruba tribal lords sabi take this our rough play too personal.. grin

When na Igbo turn, I dey hands up and allow them, when na their turn, dem go start to para dey misyarn like babe wey dey her period. grin
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
MadCow1:

Hehehehehe. ..

Keep wiggling like a Yoruba virgin girl about to be raped by her father. grin

We could have offered Cameroon Ekiti and Osun in exchange for Bakassi..

All I did was prove to you that it is possible to own territories that are not border regions.

Sadly I doubt Cameroon would have accepted those barren lands.

And I am trying to prove to you that you have to maintain a consistent premise for your joke for it to make sense! If you don't then at best your joke is dim-witted and you are just a clown! You referenced Bakassi which is a disputed border land so it would only make sense for you to be consistent and use your supposed replacement to be an equally disputed border land! Common bruh, I know using your brain can be hard sometimes, eat more protein!
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by refreshrate: 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
dearpreye:

As in 8 months without pay! Put yourself in that pair of shoes brother. This is inhuman.

Where's Lie Mohammed?

He is lying down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
MadCow1:

Just blowing off steam my brother. grin

These my fellow Yoruba tribal lords sabi take this our rough play too personal.. grin

When na Igbo turn, I dey hands up and allow them, when na their turn, dem go start to para dey misyarn like babe wey dey her period. grin
Fire down bro, dem are learners. grin
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by eddyj36(m): 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
MadCow1:
Many Yoruba States are insolvent and are just a burden to the National Coffers.

Ekiti and Osun are amongst the top two useless states in the Nation.

Why we didn't give those states to Cameroon and keep Bakassi is a question Obasanjo needs to answer.

Buhari should please turn these states to National Poultrys or make them forest and Animal reserves to save Monkeys and Chimpanzees.

angry

No wonder they are all into rituals.

MADCOW!! grin cheesy
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by haryomikun(m): 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
DJ haywire is about to burst your speakers again with the mixx master, DJ haywire. This is a mix of the latest 9ja music and is considerably smaller in megabytes size compared to the last edition mix....
Below is the tracklist

1.Krept and Konan ft. Jeremih x Wizkid x Davido x Ice Prince x Fuse ODG - Freak Of The Week
2.Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite
3.Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything
4.Wizkid - Expensive Shi.t
5.Sheyman - Kokan Aye
6.Hennessy Ft 2face & Wizkid - DanceGo (Eau de vie)
7.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le |
8.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
9.Tekno - Anything
10.DAVIDO ft UHURU + DJ BUCKZ - THE SOUND
11.Uhuru ft Wizkid - Duze
12.MC Galaxy - Komolop Cholop
13.Runtown Ft Uhuru - The Banger
14.Jefak x Nedo ft. Stringz - Koko Below
15.Wande Coal Ashimapeyin
16.Vector - Shiga ft Tools
17.Daboy - Bolenbe_prod_by_Antras
18.Orezi - Shuperu Remix ft Davido
19.Reminisce - SKiLASHii
20.Omo Akin - Ijo Oloti Remix ft. Skales
21.Olamide - BOBO
22.Phyno X Olamide Ft Lil'Kesh - Ladi
23.Sexy Steel - SISI
24.Mo'Blow - Wiggle Ft. May D
25.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
26.Kiss Daniel - Laye
27.Timaya Some More
28.DJ Spinall ft. Timaya - Excuse Me
29.Terry G ft. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am
30.Masterkraft ft. CDQ, Olamide & Davido - Indomie (Remix)
31.Lil Kesh - Gbese

This mix will get you dancing when you least expect it to and even give hustlers more inspiration when hustling *winks*
Click the download button and get ready to groove guys!

The download link is http://Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by mayorall(m): 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
MadCow1:

Why we didn't give those states to Cameroon and keep Bakassi is a question Obasanjo needs to answer.

Buhari should please turn these states to National Poultrys or make them forest and Animal reserves to save Monkeys and Chimpanzees.

angry

You need proper public conduct.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Yinkagbo(m): 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
MadCow1:

angry

All I see here is a demonstration of a mad cow

1 Like

Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by knostbrown01(m): 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
MadCow1:

angry

you r really a mad cow
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by knostbrown01(m): 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
eph12:
But Aregbesola has received money nau. What is happening ?
he want to use it 2 complete all his abandon and over inflated projects
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by authority2006(m): 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
MadCow1:

angry

Trash.
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by juventino: 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
kkkp:
Dis dere governor is wicked o
They voted for change
Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by kossyablaze(m): 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
uselessgoat:

SAY NO TO BIAFRA

Poor you!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by DTOBS(m): 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
Damalex4luv:
Aregbesola is a big disgrace, am from osun state and a pro APC supporter but am so much disappointed in the way this guy is running osun state, it's so frustrating seeing people doing job and not been paid for it.
Why on earth would you start a project that you can't finish, osogbo to ibadan is just 45 mins and Aregbe embark on constructing an Airport when the one in ibadan is not even functioning well
This same Aregbe change the name of osun state to state of osun, you can call that misplaced priorities, am sorry to say this I don't know whether it's because this guy graduated from the polythecnic that's why he's always shallow minded on embarking on frivolities project.
Also this same guy used billions of naira to produce opon imo that haven't added anything meaningful importance to the student of osun state.
Naturally I never supported his second term bid because I know that the guy is propaganda oriented but I know that omisore wouldn't have got any chance in winning this guy because of his precedent. Aregbesola is a total disgrace to our democracy and should be forced to resign if he cannot continue to pay the salaries of workers which should be the first thing an elected governor is expected to do as the number one citizen of a state.
You have spoken the mind of every well meaning osun indigene. We pray that God will look down from heaven and remember us his sons and daughters and save our soul from this monster called Aregbesola.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Tinubu Redeploys Oyetola, Tunji-Ojo, Abubakar Momoh, Others / Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash / Senator Joseph Waku Dies In US (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.