Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar (58656 Views)

The making of A "4 bedroom Duplex with 2 rooms BQ" In Aba / I Have Hotel For Sale 44 Rooms At Ajah 130m / Please Help Me Check The Quotation Of A Storey Building From My Contractor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by LondonCool(m): 9:56am On Feb 11, 2017
electronic:
What's the cost of land in this area now? Boss Londoncool grin
@electronic,

I bought 3 plots of 100x50 @N900,000
and an annexed plot of 50x50 @N350,000
Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by Emmyluv23e: 11:05am On Feb 11, 2017
LondonCool:

@electronic,

I bought 3 plots of 100x50 @N900,000
and an annexed plot of 50x50 @N350,000

I think this is my first comment on nairaland.

I've been following this post and it is quite an educative, and informative one.

Is the aforementioned price the recent cost?

Am thinking of starting a similar project in the short run, though I think I should be fully home before commencing.

I got a thousand and one questions for you!!
Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by LondonCool(m): 11:35am On Feb 12, 2017
Emmyluv23e:

I think this is my first comment on nairaland.

I've been following this post and it is quite an educative, and informative one.

Is the aforementioned price the recent cost?

Am thinking of starting a similar project in the short run, though I think I should be fully home before commencing.

I got a thousand and one questions for you!!

Emmyluv23e

I bought the plots in 2014 (@N900,000 each)

1 Like

Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by tobao(m): 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
Godspeed and the very best.
Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by LondonCool(m): 12:40am On Jul 14, 2017
tobao:
Godspeed and the very best.

Thanks
Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by kopell: 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
Brother long time, hope everything is well you and your entire family. Wishing you the best of everything men, take care.
Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by okarevuJ: 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
A 4 bedroom bungalow design with a carport
View 1 and 2
For inquiries: +2347062860533
Glamordotdesign@yahoo.com

Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by mufutau55(m): 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
okarevuJ:
A 4 bedroom bungalow design with a carport
View 1 and 2
For inquiries: +2347062860533

Your design is good. But please open your own thread and post more and give details of your designs. Thx.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by chriso3: 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
LondonCool:
This is the 3D design of the building

Hi, I am intereted in plan /design + cost estimate of like the attatched
2 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (1master Room + sitting room)
my email is chris@wdruk.com

I look forward to hear from you

chris

1 Share

Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by chriso3: 11:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
Could ypu contact me on +447574814790 please
Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by okarevuJ: 9:30pm On May 06, 2018
Proposed block of flats 2 bedroom, self contained and 2bedroom.
Location, warri, Nigeria
Plot size 450sqm (100 by 50ft)
For inquiries
Call 07062860533
WhatsApp 08063464475

Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by okarevuJ: 2:28pm On May 15, 2018
Architectural design for Dr Ameachi
5 bedroom Bungalow with a pent floor.
#architecture #residential #glamordotdesign #3dvisualisation #projectmanager #Architects #bungalow #bungalowwithpentfloor #classicwhite #landscaping #lasgidi #interiordesign #landscapedesign
For inquiries
Call 07062860533
WhatsApp 08063464475

1 Like

Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by omanzo02: 6:12pm On May 16, 2018
Slow and steady is Way to go if u are in diaspora!
Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
It’s the worst thing that can happen to any human being. Such person won’t be able to trust anyone again in his or her entire life.
Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by jp130(m): 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
Sir londoncool, wat happen to ur project in calaba. Av u completed it?
Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by LondonCool(m): 2:17am On Mar 22, 2019
I have built up to the decking stage and intend to raise the parapet and roof by June

4 Likes

Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by DeWorlex45(m): 8:03am On Aug 04, 2019
Its been a while on ur updates sir, hope all is well?? I just came by dis thread now & its really educative & some lessons learnt after goin thru all d pages.

May God make a way for d completion of dis project in JESSUS name.

But sir, what actually happened in 1976, i noticed u never talked about it even as a poster did ask?? Hope to hear from u soon. And on dis project, it shall be COMPLETED soonest & GOD's name would be glorified.
Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by Toscoas2(m): 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
I followed this thread from page 1 to the last....I have a land I want to develop, pls I would appreciate it if you could send me this plan. I want to develop it without the penthouse. my email is toskoas2@gmail.com.
thank you.
Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by Fasasi1976(m): 11:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
LondonCool:
I have built up to the decking stage and intend to raise the parapet and roof by June

That is lovely,may God see you through.Please,can you help me with the building plan? I want to develop my land with something like this.
My e-mail address is fasasiafolabi@yahoo.com.Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by jaysam28: 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
Here is the Cost of building a penthouse in Nigeria 2022 with current.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=560Dvkximr8

1 Like

Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by Toscoas2(m): 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
Poster it's been a while we hear from you. Hope all is well.
Please we need update of the project.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by whirlwind7(m): 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
LondonCool:

Been a while, chief.
How's the work proceeding so far?
Can you wow us with recent pics cool

2 Likes

Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by LondonCool(m): 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2023
🟪Update

This is the latest update regarding the building project which I started in January 2015. I promised that I’ll use only my salary to fund it and wouldn’t resort to any borrowing from the Banks or credit providers.

I should have completed the project around 3yrs ago but life happened.

I went through
◾️Unemployment
◾️Bankruptcy
◾️Divorce
◾️Cancer treatment

All these challenges slowed down the building project but I’ve now rebounded from adversity by God’s grace.

I should finish the tile roofing by the end of this week. That cost me N4m.

I’ll be sharing picture updates here.

A recap: My plot in Calabar is 150x100 and an extra 50x50 added to the plot.

Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by whirlwind7(m): 7:50am On Apr 11, 2023
LondonCool:
🟪Update

This is the latest update regarding the building project which I started in January 2015. I promised that I’ll use only my salary to fund it and wouldn’t resort to any borrowing from the Banks or credit providers.

I went through
◾️Unemployment
◾️Bankruptcy
◾️Divorce
◾️Cancer treatment

All these challenges slowed down the building project but I’ve now rebounded from adversity by God’s grace.

YOU'RE BACK!!!

OMG!
Unemployment, bankruptcy and divorce I can relate with.

But cancer?! Wow.
You lived to tell it, and I thank God for you. You're a tough nut!
I rejoice with you, and I hope the cancer is in complete remission.

I occasionally visit this thread to see if there's any update, and I'm helluva ecstatic you're back.
Take it one day at a time, bro. You've won, and you will keep winning 💪💪💪♥️

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by kopell: 8:05am On Apr 11, 2023
LondonCool:
🟪Update

I went through
◾️Unemployment
◾️Bankruptcy
◾️Divorce
◾️Cancer treatment

Wow this life sha, its being that long. Thank Almighty for life. You stand tall among others .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by jp130(m): 7:52am On Apr 16, 2023
God bless you sir, I bless God for u for the gift of life. What u started, God will complete for you ijn, amen.
Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by LondonCool(m): 1:40am On Apr 22, 2023
🟪 Update: 21/04/2023

Does anyone know the price cost for a Thunder arrestor/Cable (used in the roof)?

Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by erico2k2(m): 3:29am On Apr 22, 2023
LondonCool:

Does anyone know the price cost for a Thunder arrestor/Cable (used in the roof)?
Top of the morning to you my Bro, Life dished you its card wow,well as men we move. If you ever find yourself in SE2 or N8 part of London , the 1st drink is on me.I wish you well and hope we wrap our project this year max.
Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by mufutau55(m): 5:19am On Apr 22, 2023
LondonCool:

@Twinskenny
@Topsy23

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by topsy23: 9:54am On Apr 22, 2023
LondonCool:

The lightning arrestor prices are
Short. 9500
Long. 12500

Copper tape
20mm x3mm 5500
25mm x 3mm 6500

1 Like

Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by topsy23: 9:55am On Apr 22, 2023
mufutau55:

@Twinskenny
@Topsy23

Hajji M.

Thanks sir for the mention
Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by emmado(m): 10:04am On Apr 22, 2023
If you are looking for a tested and trusted electrician that will handle all electricals including installing of the thunder arrestor and all, kindly call this number.
His name is Obi with 08180168425.

He is an outstanding electrician who carried out all electrical works in my house that i acquired.

He is sincere and pocket firendly in this trying times in Nigeria.

Call him up and tell him Okuku Emmanuel sent his number to you from Port Harcourt.

With him i can travel to Mars with the assurance that everything will be meticulously done by the time i get back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. / Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja / Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.