Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,900 members, 7,799,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group (5950 Views)

Food Hygiene Initiative Of Nigeria, Scam Or Legit? / "N-Power" FG Introduces Job Creation Initiative / My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
Lyntiffany, beautiful mind, welcome.
Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by Favolly(f): 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
dearpreye:

Welcome to the team. Seen the BBM channel PIN? Group is open to all. Thanks for being here.
Alright, thanks smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
Favolly:

Alright, thanks smiley

You're most welcome.
Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by davide470(m): 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
I am Lost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
davide470:
I am Lost

I know sir. And advise you follow link provided within this thread sir. From there, you'll be brought to speed on this current thread. It's just a suggestion sir.
Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by kaboninc(m): 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
Dearpreye...am here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
kaboninc:
Dearpreye...am here

You're welcome boss.

See the issue at hand? What's ya say?
Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by LieDetector(m): 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
Lalasticlala, we really need to kick start this project as soon as possible. If you are not convinced about the main purpose of this initiative, you may consider having a private chat with dfrost or dearpreye to highlight you more on that as they are in better position do do that.

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by Candyrain(m): 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hmmm! Awesome initiative. Joining the channel asap.
Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
LieDetector:
Lalasticlala, we really need to kick start this project as soon as possible. If you are not convinced about the main purpose of this initiative, you may consider having a private chat with dfrost or dearpreye to highlight you more on that as they are in better position do do that.

Thank you

Thanks bro. We're more than willing to bring him up to speed. There's nothing sinister here. All is laid bare here.
Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by VickyRotex(f): 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
Beautiful! Beautiful!! Beautiful!!! I'm definitely gonna be a part of this success story.

I'm HERE!!! cheesy

Let's do this. YES WE CAN!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
VickyRotex:
Beautiful! Beautiful!! Beautiful!!! I'm definitely gonna be a part of this success story.

I'm HERE!!! cheesy

Let's do this. YES WE CAN!!!

You're very much welcome. You're also part of the brain behind this. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by VickyRotex(f): 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
dearpreye:

You're very much welcome. You're also part of 5 he brain behind this. Thanks.

Thank you dearpreye, I'm Honoured! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
VickyRotex:

Thank you dearpreye, I'm Honoured! smiley

You're welcome. Let's start this together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by MizMyColi(f): 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
dearpreye:
MizMyColi, you're most welcome.

We need your wisdom here.

Brosss
I'm consulting Ifa.
Brb.

Very nice and laudable initiative here.
Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
MizMyColi:

Brosss
I'm consulting Ifa.
Brb.

Very nice and laudable initiative here.

From whom shall Ifa do his own consultancy?

Please, do endeavour to bring your ideas or opinions.

1 Like

Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by dfrost: 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
Candyrain:
Hmmm! Awesome initiative. Joining the channel asap.

Please Candyrain when joining the channel add your moniker on NL for easy identification too. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by Candyrain(m): 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
Noted Sir

dfrost:

Please Candyrain when joining the channel add your moniker on NL for easy identification too. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by kaboninc(m): 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
dearpreye:

You're welcome boss.

See the issue at hand? What's ya say?

I see the initiative is good. But I'll give my thoughts tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
kaboninc:

I see the initiative is good. But I'll give my thoughts tomorrow

It's absolutely OK. Have a great night rest.
Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by VickyRotex(f): 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
dearpreye:

You're welcome. Let's start this together.

Sure. I'm in! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
VickyRotex:

Sure. I'm in! smiley

Thanks for being a great part of the mission. I believe it will be succeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by VickyRotex(f): 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
dearpreye:

Thanks for being a great part of the mission. I believe it will be succeed.

Yes, it will.

My Pleasure!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by Neduzze5(m): 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
Just signed in

Viewing from the steep seats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by abimcdssi: 11:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
I'll implore the people putting the pieces together to consider agriculture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
abimcdssi:
I'll implore the people putting the pieces together to consider agriculture.

No wahala. Just ensure you're often here to also contribute your quota, dear. We're still at the beginning. All ideas are indeed welcome.
Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by khaynoni(m): 12:50am On Sep 15, 2015
Here we are! The beginning of the TRUE change that we've been waiting for and not some empty political promises. I hope nairalanders can see the bigger picture, especially those that roam nairaland aimlessly, I pray they get to see this.
Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by eleko1: 3:30am On Sep 15, 2015
cool wink lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed tongue.Abeg,I wan join ddis great family.I fit be una Financial/treasurer sec?.
dfrost:

Thanks hahn. Invite more people to the thread and use the BBM channel to reach to others not here. Also reference NL because this idea starting seeing light via like-minds here.

BBM Channel PIN: C00300C51

dearpreye, I see you brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by donephi(m): 3:36am On Sep 15, 2015
Great minds making the investments of their personalities count in their generation.

A billion dollar idea...

2 Likes

Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by Nobody: 5:43am On Sep 15, 2015
eleko1:
cool wink lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed tongue.Abeg,I wan join ddis great family.I fit be una Financial/treasurer sec?.

You're very much welcome on board. Good morning.
Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by ideykwum: 5:49am On Sep 15, 2015
You're right! I'm just seeing it...only because I follow you, and just saw your update!
Have been looking for the thread!

dearpreye:
dfrost, when mentions of monikers are done in a group, the targets may not not see it.

AgapeCharis, here we are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 15, 2015
ideykwum:
You're right! I'm just seeing it...only because I follow you, and just saw your update!
Have been looking for the thread!

Good morning sir. I learned about that some weeks ago when someone made mention of it. The thread was created in career section but was later moved to the Job section following suggestions from folks on it. So we're here.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BOVAS Oil And Gas Online Application!! / WORKFORCE RECRUITMENT UPDATE 4 Successful Candidates. / School Fees For Unilag M.sc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.