Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group (5966 Views)

Food Hygiene Initiative Of Nigeria, Scam Or Legit? / "N-Power" FG Introduces Job Creation Initiative / My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
hahn:

I believe what this really needs is a website, which includes a forum, built on a crowd funding template. That way, a donation button can be added.

This project is too big to restrict to only bbm. I am actually working on something similar myself and the idea is still being developed.
cc dearpreye.

This is what I had in mind. I just could not really express it that well. smiley

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by hahn(m): 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
Teempakguy:
cc dearpreye.

This is what I had in mind. I just could not really express it that well. smiley

Thanks.

Don't mention.

We are the change we want
Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
Teempakguy:
cc dearpreye.

Thanks.

You guys even have grander ideas than the originator. Very good, I must say. Let's see how we can discuss it on the dedicated BBM channel.

This, amongst other reasons, is why we need to take it slow and easy.
Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
hahn:

Don't mention.

We are the change we want

We are the change we want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by ideykwum: 6:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

dearpreye:

The Lord is good. All the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
mentorandfriend:
dfrost thanks for the mention. Just seeing it now.
As already ellucidiated in the original thread that brought the burden for this initiative, it is a movement by concerned Nigerians to deliver Nigeria; to kick-start an economic revolution through job creation.
I'm in for this. In fact, I'm stuck in it with you all of like-passion.
My only challenge is that I'm not on BBM. I'm just on whatsapp.
Will that affect my contribution in intellectual and financial resources?
Will it affect my effective participation?
Any plan to carry whatsapp users like me along?
Thanks a lot.
cc: Dearpreye.
please, I try to send you a pm, but it didn't work. I'll like to connect with you, please sir.
Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by mentorandfriend(m): 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
fimbar25:

please, I try to send you a pm, but it didn't work. I'll like to connect with you, please sir.
I just sent you a direct mail. My phone number is in the mail.
I'd love to hear from you soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by LieDetector(m): 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
Good evening dearpreye and dfrost. I have noticed that the group which was created for this sole purpose is no longer active. What could be the cause?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
LieDetector:
Good evening dearpreye and dfrost. I have noticed that the group which was created for this sole purpose is no longer active. What could be the cause?

Bro, good evening.

dfrost has been quiet for a while.
Re: The Entrepreneurial Ants (E-Ants) Initiative - NL Enterprise Group by LieDetector(m): 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, good evening.

dfrost has been quiet for a while.
I hope he's okay

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vacancies ! / A Job Interview Invite / Google Digital Skills For Africa Online Training – Click Here To Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.