Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:30 AM

Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) (64931 Views)

Video Of Abacha's Speech After Shonekan's Resignation Shared By Gumsu Abacha / Abacha's 18th Year Of Death: Full Text Of Abacha’s Coup Speech / The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
Corruption @ d highest level. Truth is that this is common among Rich Northern Politicians and their lookalikes.
Another bitter truth is dat Money is talking until proven guilty grin grin grin grin...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) by tunesoft(m): 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
Abeg....what was the salary of the IG of police then? Meanwhile....even if his account was hacked, God bless the hacker.....Oya make this guy come talk how he get the bar. I will say mine 1st......Hardwork....hustle....waka waka everywhere, yet I no fit afford the tokunbo of that car

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) by Bollinger(m): 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
ekemini606:
Idiots.
Using oil money of the south to flaunt , yet if a southern man goes into power they would want to die.
Useless northerners.
Bringers if disease and terrorist.

Clear difference between living in Nigeria and living in the States. In the states, this kid would never do this because he knows that the taxman would come knocking. Nigerians need to understand taxation to the fullest. It is not just a means of generating revenue but also a means to filter criminals. In tax season, the IRS would use your information and compare your standard of living and your income and guage if you are living within or above your means. People who got their wealth illegally try as much as possible not to flaunt it or spend quite a lot to hide it in places like the cayman island or the bahamas. Confidently flaunting it like this kid is doing is a slap on you'alls faces. He's pretty much saying "it's your money i'm spending and there's nothing you can do about it". Damn, what a country. God I thank you for my life.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) by ilyas26(m): 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
Even though am am angry that it's our stolen money he's flaunting, but this guy sure knows how to live life. I dey trip for those luxuries

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) by phameous: 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
alaoeri:
Some ppl don milked this nation dry for their generations yet unborn.

Lmao
Re: Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) by ijekul(m): 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
uselessgoat:
HIS FATHER WORKED FOR IT. LET HIM FLAUNT IT

Ur name says it all undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) by metorichmond(m): 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
With these pics, this mumu guy and his Dad shld be in jail without trial!

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
you are truly useless as a goa. where did his father work for it
uselessgoat:

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) by metorichmond(m): 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
With these pics, this mumu guy and his Dad shld be in jail without trial

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) by Intendy: 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
enjoy your loot while it last
Re: Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) by WailingWailer00(m): 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
stepo707:
hausas don finish this country
And they are back to finish what's left

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) by sinizia: 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
And Buhari is making us to know that the North is not corrupt. SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) by Orikinla(m): 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
Na Aboki mentality dey worry dis one. grin

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) by refreshrate: 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
Trailblazer1:
someone once said Abacha wasnt corrupt and he also wants to fight corruption.
please, whats his name again? undecided

His name is shit face!
Re: Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) by Dbboy(m): 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
yes o, we all know northerners are saint gullible Nigerians and buhari has the effrontery to tell us there was no upright man from the SE for his cabinet.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
I have said that if buhari does not effect true federalism then all his strictness means nothing to me...see how this boy dey flex cash..and we all know where this money was gotten from. . angry

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) by ExInferis(m): 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
Dont fall for it.

Its all fake, most of those cars were snapped at different locations. im guessing some were his dad's, others were probably visitors to his dad.

This picture is from the Audi Club Miami on instragram/ instawebgram

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) by bigerboy200: 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
Wow... speechless..
Re: Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) by chelseaboi(m): 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
I dont know what to say..I m older than this boy bt yet to afford a single benz..Baba God pls bless my hustle....i luv benz products...this boy knows what he is knowing..i believe that he is chasing money with money by publicly advertising benz products..
Re: Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) by ayinba1(f): 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
This post looks fake. A child born into a wealthy family does not post like this. It reeks of sensationalism and sounds like what one with poverty (or poverty of mind) would post.

Makes no sense!
And yes, the pics were taken at different locations

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) by simdam500(m): 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
When you say Ibrahim you don't mean this small boy abi?

And BTW flaunting such in a country like this and this time of the Era of government is dangerous...

Maybe he need to learn more

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
Buhari no see this ones probe oo
Re: Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) by dyn1800: 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
If you get everything legitimately... Well enjoy your life ... If otherwise the wrath of Allah Almighty is real so be warned

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) by haul: 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
Martiano:
I dont really see anything like wealth other than one kid trying to show off what small boys in VI have been driving for ages.How many boys do wear swatch or is that a rolex?theS class is an old one and even the benz is just what people drive this days.Please note that the cars may not all belong to him as expected.Let the small boy go and sitdown and browse through what our musician are driving from their own sweat and what our your entrepreneurs are doing with their own skill.Upon the money your papa thief see the yeye things una dey show us dambanza

What is this bagger saying?!!!!! You dey crase? Or you dey try crase?? Or you never know wish one dey worry you crase or madness!

We say person dey use our wealth blow guy, 22yr old pikin dey blow money fast, list all these cars you say those cars no get value! Value or no value does it change the fact that the kid display such enormous amount of autos Shey those cars as dem take sheap reach shey you fit see am buy for 500k ni? Which muscian for naija display all this kain cars for ya'eye

Ma' guy dey use your akanouche oooo! They stop that thing you dey smoke oooo!

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) by mart2k(m): 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
Richie0974:
I just don't want to say anything that might get me banned so... lipsrsealed
pls, go ahead and say whatever u want to say, I am solidly behind u. Nobody cn ban u
Re: Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) by meccuno: 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
ijekul:

Ur name says it all undecided
sucker Punch grin

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
Imagine a political office holder embezzling more than N50b

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) by Martiano(m): 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
haul:

What is this bagger saying?!!!!! You dey crase? Or you dey try crase?? Or you never know wish one dey worry you crase or madness!

We say person dey use our wealth blow guy, 22yr old pikin dey blow money fast, list all these cars you say those cars no get value! Value or no value does it change the fact that the kid display such enormous amount of autos Shey those cars as dem take sheap reach shey you fit see am buy for 500k ni? Which muscian for naija display all this kain cars for ya'eye

Ma' guy dey use your akanouche oooo! They stop that thing you dey smoke oooo!

I just viewed and found out you are new to Nairaland and definately a kid as well.Have you been to instagram?do you know what fake online life is all about?You want to compare those cars to G63 from Okoye (103kdollars) or paramera (75k dollars).What dirty autos are you talking about?did you see a Maserati? or a ferrari? If people wey their papa and mama chop money show you wealth you go cry blood small or maybe you never go abuja.Na people like you dey make small boys like this feel important .The boys obviously dont own all those cars (na wash) moreover at his age he is showing off a swatch watch wetin do rolex or Hublot ?Washing wan kill u

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) by Miranda11: 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
My peeps before we all rain fire and brimstone how sure are we all that this is true. The boy and his father should know better than to deliberately post such display of wealth considering the present Govt stance on corruption.

I find dis story hard to believe. I smell another media propaganda in dis story, to discredit the Govt.

I beg let's not believe everything dat we read.
Re: Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) by anonimi: 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
uselessgoat:

HOW did his father work for it?
How much is the SALARY of an IGP
Or you mean the CORRUPT enrichment that ensures policemen are poorly paid, poorly equipped, poorly accommodated etc and become a MENACE and terror to the citizens the policemen are supposed to serve?

When shall we black people get any sense at all?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2693725_police_jpegb7e02178e4fe9a02a2f5910f035d85a2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2693726_police4_jpegc64690144b6753f8b67805ef058ef60a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2693727_police5_jpeg9ca72deb1422b18e244ee05f1f18e2f8

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2693728_pol_jpeg753d73d76db172c85fd42e78277b1774

harbdulrasaq88:

Police In Abakaliki Kills Unarmed Man (Graphic Photos)

[img]http://2.bp..com/-WvUfE8z3yos/VaygrxW8BHI/AAAAAAACa5U/KSfXNo5MWMM/s400/IMG-20150720-WA000.jpg[/img]

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/07/nigerian-police-in-abakiliki-kill.html

Pierocash:

violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd

Useless police force that can't even confront a pick pocket with ordinary knife,wil be shooting harmless citizens.
I wish Nigeria police is scraped, they do more harm than good.

AmadiAba:
Breaking News***
Serious Riot In Aba, Police Kill 3, Scores Injured (happening Now)

Pandemonium in Aba as Serious riot is reportedly going on now in Ariaria International market. As at the time of this report atleast 3 traders are reported to have been shot dead by the police.

the mob continues to increase…
Ariaria police station is going into flames, tear gas all over

Updates here : http://www.igberetvnews.com/?p=1203

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) by 400billionman: 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
stepo707:
hausas don finish this country

You are not far from the truth. Boys like him keep accidenting models of Mercedes along the 160km Abuja Kaduna highway while hitting 200km per hour doing stunting. It's in Abuja, Kaduna and Kano you see those who are really spending Nigeria's oil money.

It's an irony.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election / Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed / Omisore Agrees To Support PDP In Osun Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.