Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,999 members, 7,799,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) (5834 Views)

Day Tuface’s Daughter, Isabella, Led Walk For Kids’ Campaign (photos) / Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower / Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Wants To Know If Her Daughter Looks Like North West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
lol she b like ma twin.. That's me at d right tho grin

oya mk una rate us grin

5 Likes

Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by Swaggzkid: 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
(•͡.̮ •͡ ). Hahahhahaha lol

You na pako pikin. While 2face pikin na aje butter

And your face looks squeezed, like person wey mama never breast feed since birth grin

And if she grow up reach your age, she go sexy pass you.

NO VEX OOO, NA JOKE I DEY OOO.

6 Likes

Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by jimohibrahim(m): 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
What about a recent pic...
Abi tubaba play away reach your house?

2 Likes

Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by pretydiva(f): 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
Y u nor go compare urself wit celeb pikin ..if na mad man or a nobody born her nau,u go bold do d comparison undecided

1 Like

Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
pretydiva:
Y u nor go compare urself wit celeb pikin ..if na mad man or a nobody born her nau,u go bold do d comparison undecided
ok
Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by majamajic(m): 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hmmm. I reserve my comments undecided
Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
Swaggzkid:

And your face looks squeezed, like person wey mama never breast feed since birth grin

grin
Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
all I see is "silver spoon versus rubber spoon" grin

1 Like

Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by Naavah(f): 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
I refuse to laugh grin
Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by PoosPoos: 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
pretydiva:

For madman to dey social media go hard.dats the difference.
Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by hatux: 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
Lol cheesy... Should I laugh
Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by ugochukwu15(m): 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
But looking at the pictures they actually look alike really! Look at how both faces are crafted, look at the nose ,even the hair. That's one serious look alike. You people sud stop beefing! Let say it as it is they are indeed LOOK ALIKE!!

16 Likes

Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by ugochukwu15(m): 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
pretydiva:

I sense serious Beef and jealousy. tongue

8 Likes

Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by ugochukwu15(m): 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
Tomfrench:

Guy abeg which of the celeb pikin u resemble?

2 Likes

Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
Tomfrench:
no be rubber spoon,na silver spoon versus rusty spoon(sibi to ti dogun),why must you compare yourself with someone else nickkylawve? Try to be yourself. If you think you look like her,never say it out cos no matter what,people would think you're inferior to her and idolising her

1 Like

Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 15, 2015
Y d beef, i did dis for fun, don't knw y some ppl dnt fink, must u comment! u better use ur head dude
iamrealdeji:
no be rubber spoon,na silver spoon versus rusty spoon(sibi to ti dogun),why must you compare yourself with someone else nickkylawve? Try to be yourself. If you think you look like her,never say it out cos no matter what,people would think you're inferior to her and idolising her

1 Like

Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by Margauxluv(f): 6:26am On Sep 15, 2015
Swaggzkid:

wil u shutup plssss!....
Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by Margauxluv(f): 6:31am On Sep 15, 2015
ugochukwu15:
But looking at the pictures they actually look alike really! Look at how both faces are crafted, look at the nose ,even the hair. That's one serious look alike. You people sud stop beefing! Let say it as it is they are indeed LOOK ALIKE!!

fnks hun dis wat we shd tak note of nt som kindof silver nd rubber spoon issh...

sm ppl sha..

4 Likes

Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by Margauxluv(f): 6:36am On Sep 15, 2015
iamrealdeji:

take a look at d pics. vividly

den figure out d resemblance
.dts alll u gats to do..nthn else.
Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by Margauxluv(f): 6:40am On Sep 15, 2015
nickkylawve:
Y d beef, i did dis for fun, don't knw y some ppl dnt fink, must u comment! u better use ur head dude

u r cute hunny as for d both pics m still wondering nd surprise tho.

dnt mind does gys

1 Like

Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:05am On Sep 15, 2015
nickkylawve:
no beef,honestly,the rusty spoon part,i was just joking,when the guy mentioned rubber spoon,it made me remember an E-40 lyrics where he said he's a real nigga cos some niggas were born with silver spoon and he was born with rusty spoon.
Back to the topic,I was just telling you not to say such things publicly,cos you'd get backslashes you don't want,some people would surely tell you you're the inferior or fake version of whom you're comparing yourself with. You're obviously beautiful in the pic and now,but people would want to post favorable comment on the girl more than you cos she's 2 face's daughter. I just posted that comment because I was joking and I told you the fact not because I hate you but because I like you
Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:10am On Sep 15, 2015
Margauxluv:

take a look at d pics. vividly

den figure out d resemblance
.dts alll u gats to do..nthn else.

of course,they do resemble,a lot
Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 15, 2015
iamrealdeji:
no beef,honestly,the rusty spoon part,i was just joking,when the guy mentioned rubber spoon,it made me remember an E-40 lyrics where he said he's a real nigga cos some niggas were born with silver spoon and he was born with rusty spoon.
Back to the topic,I was just telling you not to say such things publicly,cos you'd get backslashes you don't want,some people would surely tell you you're the inferior or fake version of whom you're comparing yourself with. You're obviously beautiful in the pic and now,but people would want to post favorable comment on the girl more than you cos she's 2 face's daughter. I just posted that comment because I was joking and I told you the fact not because I hate you but because I like you
ok
Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 15, 2015
Thnks dearie
Margauxluv:

u r cute hunny as for d both pics m still wondering nd surprise tho.

dnt mind does gys
Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by delishpot: 11:14am On Sep 15, 2015
She fine pass you sha. She use nose win you wink

1 Like

Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by jife(m): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
Same face wow, hope u are still as cute and innocent.

2 Likes

Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by Nemesis99(m): 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
tuface's child na born butty but u be pakororo. tuface pikin
Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by steadynana: 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
wicked grin
Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
Lol my nose is cute too c ma recent pics via profile grin
delishpot:
She fine pass you sha. She use nose win you wink
Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by axortedbabe(f): 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
*yawns*wats happening here..
Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
Yep,u truly look alike
Re: chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) by delishpot: 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
nickkylawve:
Lol my nose is cute too c ma recent pics via profile grin

Jealousy! let the small girl win small na grin grin

Ok, you and her carry draw.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fathia Balogun Sister Gives Birth To A Baby Boy Today / Screenshots:my Hilarious Chat With A Lady On BBM / Photos Of Popular Ghanaian Slay Queen, Afia Wale Who Died In Ghastly Auto-crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.