Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. (14900 Views)

Please What Does This Notification From Adsense Means. / What Does This Message From Adsense Means / Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
What if you could make money from every single person that visits your website even if they do not buy or click any of your banners... Sounds interesting right? sit back, relax and continue reading…

Today I’m talking about pop under adverts from propeller.

This is an Ad network that has been working since 2011. Although 4 years isn’t that much for an Ad Network, they now serve 650 million of daily impressions and have several monetization methods for both desktop and mobile traffic. They aren’t small at all.

In fact, they have so much traffic and publishers that they’re ranked 60 on Alexa .

What’s a Pop Under?

It’s an Ad that pop ups in a new tab or Window and shows a landing page. If you have visited streaming websites, download websites and basically any website in the entertainment niche that’s not owned by a big brand, you’ve probably seen pop ups and pop unders.

However, Propeller uses a less intrusive technology called On Click Pop Under, which means the ad is only triggered after the user clicks anywhere on your website.

I use to run different blogs and websites and all my profits came from clicks on google banners around viral news. Many website designers do this and get thousands of visitors per day. The readers don’t just come in and read the article. They actually click the video to be reproduced, or click the Like/retweet buttons, or just click to other articles.

And for each one of those actions you could be earning more money without losing the revenue from your banner ads.

Conclusions: Think out of the box. Also Don't let Google adsense rejection stop you from making money from you website.

As you can see, there are many ways to monetize your traffic. Most people think of affiliate links or banners to promote offers Amazon and Adsense, but there are dozens of strategies to monetize your traffic and earn more money.

The best thing about pop unders is that the quantity of traffic you have doesn’t matter to get started. Even if you have a few hundred visits per day only, and you receive a few clicks on your banners, you can add some revenue implementing pop unders. Banner CTR is not important anymore.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by effissyman(m): 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
Please Op, Can U Enlighten More On This, Cuz For Some Months Nw Av Been Try All Possible Way To Monetize Bt Cudn't Find A Easy One. I Will Appreciate Ur Reply.
Adusteven93@gmail.Com
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
effissyman:
Please Op, Can U Enlighten More On This, Cuz For Some Months Nw Av Been Try All Possible Way To Monetize Bt Cudn't Find A Easy One. I Will Appreciate Ur Reply.
Adusteven93@gmail.Com
i will send you the full draft shortly... i posted it earlier today but was banned for no reason. so i had to delete lots of useful details to get this across. Which methods have you tried ? CPA, CPC, CPM or affiliate earnings.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by gozmos(m): 4:01am On Sep 15, 2015
Lolz
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by ezzyfx(m): 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
Please help me with the complete details of this money making method . Email _ ezzybinary@gmail.com
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by val4sure(m): 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
pls bro..i seriously need this method pls.degreatech@gmail.com...
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by Silvereze(m): 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
Please I'm interested send to silvereze@naij.com
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
The image i posted is from my adsense account but the method am talking about is quite different as you can earn from day one . no matter the size of the traffic you have on your blog or website. Also you don't need any one to click on any advert on your website. below is a shot from my popunder account. please try read slowly what i posted . its kinda simple. i couldn't post much due to the ban i have been recieving. Am working on a facebook page where i can you post more images and guides to help make your first earning online. please you all should check your mails and ask any question here on Nairaland and i will answer asap.

Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by Dayoori(m): 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
Please I need this stuff......I av tried lot of affiliations and AdSense. Please mail me temidayoorimisan@gmail.com
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by Silvereze(m): 11:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
Please Oga, Can U Enlighten More On This, Cuz For Some Months Nw Av Been Try All Possible Way To Monetize Bt Cudn't Find A Easy One. I Will Appreciate Ur Reply.
silvereze@naij.com
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by dunmorris(m): 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
max2knw@gmail.com help pls
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
salihuhussein279@gmail.com
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by kingspaco: 12:07am On Sep 16, 2015
Pls am interested.... Email address is kingsleysq@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by nehis234(m): 9:48am On Sep 16, 2015
Greetings pls am interested in the package nehis234@yahoo.ca
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by rareman(m): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
Please I will like to have the info thank you chukwudumifeanyi@gmail.com
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by enoch273: 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
Pls mail me enoch.hartley@gmail.com
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by jworos(m): 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
Please Bro I'd like to Get more details jworos@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 3:44am On Sep 17, 2015
Good night folks....am sorry i was unable to reply all emails . was very busy . will make sure am available today.also you can ask questions here and i respond. that way i won't have to keep repeating the response in separate emails.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 17, 2015
also need the stuff bobotea2020@gmail.com
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
hello people... throw your questions in
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
all mails have been replied...please read my first post and ask questions here.. don't paste emails here as its kinda time consuming for me to copy them later. lets have fun here
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 1:37am On Sep 19, 2015
Today I celebrate ME! The birth of Me! The person I have grown to be! The person I will become! The brother, son, friend, boyfriend, employer; I am! and the Dad I will be someday! I celebrate Me today!

I am grateful to God for the gift of life, I am void without him. Also thankful to my earthly parents for nurturing me into the graceful, lovely, and great Man I am today.

Happy birthday to Me! I wish myself many more years of joy, love, laughter, health and prosperity. I wish myself strength and wisdom for days to come and success with everything I do today, and tomorrow!

Grab a glass with me!

3 Likes

Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by chordavies: 11:57am On Sep 20, 2015
Please I need the details too
chrdavifdd@gmail.com
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by uanda(m): 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
I need the details bro.
Ihekauchenna@gmail.com
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
chordavies:
Please I need the details too
chordavies2@gmail.com
uanda:
I need the details bro.
Ihekauchenna@gmail.com
please contact me through my facebook page...you can find it on my signature.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by y4code(m): 7:15am On Sep 21, 2015
we really need this bro teach me or she and it o my email tylerdort199@gmail.com thanks for taking your time to give us this precious information

yusuf.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by Kindluv3(m): 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
Pls I need this your tech firstgist@gmail.com pls send to me too thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Unwritten Rules Of The Internet / An Open Letter To Bloggers Struggling To Get More Traffic By Jon Morrow / Answers To Some SEO Questions You Were Too Embarrassed To Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.