Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,032 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:46 AM

Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 (5890 Views)

Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. / ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ / +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
Giyazz...what do you say, we have that 2nd audio battle we planned on having weeks ago ? we can do it in 3 weeks time if you are chanced

2 Likes

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Wow!

Thanks guys, for contributing in making this battle an entertaining and educative one.

To be honest, I deduced a lot from your criticisms. I mean, everyone of y'all gave me a reason to work harder. Especially the verdicts from a few of y'all who were matured enough not to come up biased and one-sided.

My intellectual expanded when I read your posts. Indeed, you were inspiring.

Hence, I promise y'all, my next battle on here will be far better than this one. I promise you.

. . . . Meanwhile, Tomorrow is my birthday!!!!! cheesy I will be turning 17 tomorrow. Getting closer to being an adult, right? cheesy wink

I'm so happy. Before my birthday, I got my dignity back!!!!

Y'all should wish me good things o! Cos infact sef, many good things are happening already. My parents are having their white wedding this saturday, and D'banj just sent me a message (I won't tell y'all what he said till the right time) . . . grin grin

I'm happy, yes! cheesycheesycheesy

Respect to y'all mehn. . . And goodnight plus sweet dreams! cool

Tally ho!! cheesy
Oboi na personal you just expose give ninjas so ooh!

Anyway, cöngrat!!
Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by GIYAZZ(m): 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
Oboi na personal you just expose give ninjas so ooh!

Anyway, cöngrat!!
LOL, where is the personal in that? make i hear word abeg!! cheesy
Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by funlord(m): 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
grin
GIYAZZ:
Wow!

Thanks guys, for contributing in making this battle an entertaining and educative one.

To be honest, I deduced a lot from your criticisms. I mean, everyone of y'all gave me a reason to work harder. Especially the verdicts from a few of y'all who were matured enough not to come up biased and one-sided.

Hence, I promise y'all, my next battle on here will be far better than this one. I promise you.

. . . . Meanwhile, Tomorrow is my birthday!!!!! cheesy I will be turning 17 tomorrow. Getting closer to being an adult, right? cheesy wink

Y'all should wish me good things o! Cos infact sef, many good things are happening already! D'banj just sent me a message (I won't tell y'all what he said till the right time) . . . grin grin

Tally ho!! cheesy

Giyazz! You 2 much jare! Now that you are done with slapping the shite out of small fries and church rats abeg make sure your next battle is actually against someone worthwhile okay! Happy birthday in advance kid! LMFAO!!!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by Ibime(m): 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
Giyazz your next opponent will finish you with personals after what you just typed there about your parents white wedding.

1 Like

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
GIYAZZ:
LOL, where is the personal in that? make i hear word abeg!! cheesy

By the time you brawl with the likes of Krone, Elmax & Gottoboy in the nearest future you'll know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by GIYAZZ(m): 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ibime:
Giyazz your next opponent will finish you with personals after what you just typed there about your parents white wedding.
abi? Let's see. grin
Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
Giyazz.. are we having the audio brawl or not.. i want a rematch..lemme know now & we can kick it in 2/3 weeks time.. or is over-excitement not making you see your mentions

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by Limerick: 11:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
this battle wack

4 Likes

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by obainojazz(m): 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Wow!

Y'all should wish me good things o! Cos infact sef, many good things are happening already. My parents are having their white wedding this saturday, and D'banj just sent me a message (I won't tell y'all what he said till the right time) . . . grin grin

Tally ho!! cheesy
shocked you'll be 17...or is it football age?
Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by GIYAZZ(m): 11:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
obainojazz:
shocked you'll be 17...or is it football age?
I will be 17.
Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by liricyst(m): 11:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ibime:

grin grin grin grin Lol..i don write two versions already....was brainstorming on which was better when i saw this grin grin
Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by GIYAZZ(m): 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
liricyst:

grin grin grin grin Lol..i don write two versions already....was brainstorming on which was better when i saw this grin grin
Now all I have to do is rebuttal the line before you even spit it. And remember, Personals is just one criteria.

And I got your personals ehn, it's all stored on my phone. From pics to messages and Fb biz. You go die that day!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by Ibime(m): 11:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
liricyst:

I done write my own join. . . Giyazz come make we battle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by GIYAZZ(m): 12:04am On Sep 16, 2015
Ibime:

I done write my own join. . . Giyazz come make we battle
Hahaha! you wan kill pesin pikin, abi?

But seriously, if anybody uses that angle against me after all these noise about it, it'd be STALE!
Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by gottoboy(m): 12:19am On Sep 16, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
By the time you brawl with the likes of Krone, Elmax & Gottoboy in the nearest future you'll know.
Word. . . cool
Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by liricyst(m): 2:27am On Sep 16, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Now all I have to do is rebuttal the line before you even spit it. And remember, Personals is just one criteria.

And I got your personals ehn, it's all stored on my phone. From pics to messages and Fb biz. You go die that day!! grin

lol.....i have dirt on you too bro. But i don't want to battle in a while sha

1 Like

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 16, 2015
Mikuz/airmark....close this thread when you see this, the chit-chats are getting too much

2 Likes

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:01am On Sep 16, 2015
GIYAZZ:

Yae you're right but it depends in the way you construct it. Do you know personal can be constructed in a way that it'll earn you the punch, pun, met and humour? If you win these four(including the pers crit), wetin remain again? There's these guy on fb back then during the time of page battle. His name is Damian Burn. You need to see the way he uses personal to cremate his opponent., asin his whole verse 4rm opener to closer na personals full am. You can aswel check him out though am aint sure if he's still in2 text battling!

1 Like

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
Chai, even Germany way win world cup no celebrate reach giyyaz grin grin

Uhm, crookgar pls stop tagging my nick anyhow. If I don't mention you, don't mention me.

Thnx
Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by illoQuenz(m): 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
Dope brawl, I'd have loved to vote but I see y'all got that covered.
Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by dj5naira(m): 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
GIYAZZ:

. . . . But this your phony life is getting stale/

We tired of your "rich boy wannabe" efforts and tantrums/ all you do is live fake just to get attention from wack chumps/
If there was a table on here to rate fake sell-offs and rap bums?/ you'd be rated number one. . . and trust me bro. . . You will never drop like Airforce1's album!!

Irreversible.
Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by dj5naira(m): 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
darkenedrebel:
I won't aim at his siblings, but at Giyazz & his Pops..till their domes are toast/ So literally speaking, .....'I came after the Father & the Son'....I'm like the Holy Ghost

Smooshy.
Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
dj5naira:

Irreversible.
woooooh. And i said his rhymes were terrible.

maybe cos he started off with shaky/bad rhymes thats why i didnt notice this multis later in the verse.

1 Like

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by dj5naira(m): 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
darkenedrebel:
She even called me 'Acapella', cos when i went down to her pubic....I never 'Beat' around the bush!/
Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by dj5naira(m): 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
jreyez:
giyaz punches kept coming

That's the word.

4 Likes

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by Dklef(m): 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
darkrebel's wack

5 Likes

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by mikuz(m): 8:53am On Sep 17, 2015
Dklef:
darkrebel's wack

Word!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by Emaprince: 10:37am On Sep 17, 2015
grin grin SMH
Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by oluamid(m): 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
I know I'm not allowed to vote but I hope I'm allowed to comment?

Wow... Dat's all.
Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by Heywhizzy(m): 6:43am On Sep 20, 2015
dj5naira:

funny how when M.I used that acapella/beat line he was criticized by rap heads on here..

nice verses from both,enjoyed it all through though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

* ^ ^ ~ Newbies Rap Battles Competition 2015 : Official Sign Up Thread ~ ^ ^ * / ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** / ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.