Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

How To Place Your Ad On Nairaland Step-by-step - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Place Your Ad On Nairaland Step-by-step (8472 Views)

Place An Ad On The Site And Get 10 Dollars! / How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide / Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Place Your Ad On Nairaland Step-by-step by yusufu16: 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
Nairaland is Africa’s most visited website. With member of close too 1.5 million, you can be sure is a good place to advertise your product and services. Not only can you place your advert, but you can also ensure that your ads are targeted to the right people who might be interested in your business. Below are the Steps you will need to take to place your advert on Nairaland.

Design you ad:
Find a [url="https://www.nairaland.com/1494985/results-dynamic-ad-design-contest"]good graphic designer[/url] to design a good eye-catchy ad banner for you. Note: Your ad banner must be borderless, 318 pixels wide, 106 pixels tall, less than 30kb in size, and in the PNG or JPG format

Visit www.nairaland.com/campaign
to upload your ad. Note: (Nairaland does not approve ads that are deceptive or illegal or morally questionable in some way).

Payment:
Once your ad has been approved, Nairaland will send you the payment detail in order to credit your account.

Ad Placement:
As soon as your payment has been confirmed, your account would be credited for you to begin to place your ad in relevant section. Please note that Nairaland only has 6 slots in each section. If all the slots has been taken you will have to wait in the queue for any available slot. Also when all the slots has been taken, the section will be marked with 'join queue'.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How To Place Your Ad On Nairaland Step-by-step by Aminat508(f): 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
Thanks @Op

1 Like

Re: How To Place Your Ad On Nairaland Step-by-step by Omotayor123(f): 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
Aminat508:
Thanks @Op
Wetin you dey sell?
Re: How To Place Your Ad On Nairaland Step-by-step by opalu: 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
I wanted to chat you up on whatsapp so you could do a graphic design for me to do NL advert. But you weren't on WhatsApp
Re: How To Place Your Ad On Nairaland Step-by-step by yusufu16: 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
opalu:
I wanted to chat you up on whatsapp so you could do a graphic design for me to do NL advert. But you weren't on WhatsApp

hit me on: zero nine zero nine four five one six six six four
Re: How To Place Your Ad On Nairaland Step-by-step by fattbabakay(m): 9:36am On Apr 22, 2017
Well, I got a more comprehensive guide here >>> How To Advertise Your Business On Nairaland – Free And Paid
Re: How To Place Your Ad On Nairaland Step-by-step by RODNEY5(m): 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
yusufu16:
Nairaland is Africa’s most visited website. With member of close too 1.5 million, you can be sure is a good place to advertise your product and services. Not only can you place your advert, but you can also ensure that your ads are targeted to the right people who might be interested in your business. Below are the Steps you will need to take to place your advert on Nairaland.

Design you ad:
Find a [url="https://www.nairaland.com/1494985/results-dynamic-ad-design-contest"]good graphic designer[/url] to design a good eye-catchy ad banner for you. Note: Your ad banner must be borderless, 318 pixels wide, 106 pixels tall, less than 30kb in size, and in the PNG or JPG format

Visit www.nairaland.com/campaign
to upload your ad. Note: (Nairaland does not approve ads that are deceptive or illegal or morally questionable in some way).

Payment:
Once your ad has been approved, Nairaland will send you the payment detail in order to credit your account.

Ad Placement:
As soon as your payment has been confirmed, your account would be credited for you to begin to place your ad in relevant section. Please note that Nairaland only has 6 slots in each section. If all the slots has been taken you will have to wait in the queue for any available slot. Also when all the slots has been taken, the section will be marked with 'join queue'.

source: [url="http://www.enzago.com]Enzago.com[/url]

Get payed viewing ads. Follow the link bellow.

Http://buredrnemo.loan/9727829408624/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Place Your Ad On Nairaland Step-by-step by nanoparticle: 6:37am On Nov 18, 2019
Uw
Re: How To Place Your Ad On Nairaland Step-by-step by Loladekash: 10:35am On Jan 19, 2021
opalu:

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Get A Quick Cash Loan Within 24 Hours / Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom / Unpatriotic Persons Pushing For Forex Policy Reversal—cbn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.