Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

What Can We Do To Please God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Can We Do To Please God? (330 Views)

7 Ways To Please God / Please God Answer My Prayer: I Really Need Job / Why Without Faith It’s Impossible To Please God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can We Do To Please God? by Jedeye2(m): 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
[1] we should learn how to forgive and forget what ever the people did to you, (2) len how to love one another. (3) eat and remain for the person that hungry..... I still more to share with you guys but time is up. Good night
Re: What Can We Do To Please God? by Abbeyme: 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
Follow Peace with all men and HOLINESS (within and without) without which no one will see the Lord..

1 Like

Re: What Can We Do To Please God? by anuma1(m): 11:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
The 10 Commandment. Please Read it.
Re: What Can We Do To Please God? by chinnyonwu(m): 11:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
just suffer yourself.
He loves to see you suffer.
Fast, pray hard, become selfless, extinguish all natural urges you have... Fall down and cry when begging for forgiveness. Yep, he loves those.

(1) (Reply)

Even if You Are Not Born Again, Your Name Is Still In The Book Of Life! / I N Search Of Knowledge? / Lead Us Not Into Temptation O Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.