Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Gboom! Obama And ISIS In Deep Well - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gboom! Obama And ISIS In Deep Well (1285 Views)

Photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis / The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan / Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gboom! Obama And ISIS In Deep Well by Appleyard(m): 1:29am On Sep 15, 2015
Breaking: Barrack Hussein Obama is in for a shocker!
The Iraqi govt has agreed to allow Russia use its airspace to fight ISIS and other insurgents in Syria and Iraq.
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/middle- east/21025-iraq-to-allow-russia-to-use-its-airspace- for-aid-to-syria
So much for regional player slogangrin
In other news, Russia has warn the US of "unintended consequencies" in Syria.

In other words, it means "we will definitly shoot down any plane that targets our (of course, Syrian mingled with Russian Army positionscheesy) positions, or dare interfer or challenge our actions against the legitimate terrorist target "ISIS", and this goes for you also.gringringringrin

Abeg, who get poll make e put under Obama bed cheesy. Piss dey catch am ooo.grin

And as if that is not bad enough, Iran is reported to be sending troops to Syria. cheesy

At this point, Obama is counting ceilings!gringrin

Now the Su35s can test their versatility in the skies of Syria and Iraq. They have alot of wicked sons of satan to kill, and the earth will be very glad they did.gringrin
Re: Gboom! Obama And ISIS In Deep Well by gunpoint(m): 2:52am On Sep 15, 2015
Wait a minute, are you pro ISIS or not? Cos you come off with a weird vibe
Re: Gboom! Obama And ISIS In Deep Well by Shymm3x: 7:03am On Sep 15, 2015
Loool.

The whole Syrian thing will eventually backfire

1 Like

Re: Gboom! Obama And ISIS In Deep Well by Appleyard(m): 9:33am On Sep 15, 2015
gunpoint:
Wait a minute, are you pro ISIS or not? Cos you come off with a weird vibe
Tufiakwa! undecided I would rather become mushroom than support those hordes of hell matching against humanity and God. ISIS is an enemy of mankind, and the US is it creator.
Re: Gboom! Obama And ISIS In Deep Well by Appleyard(m): 9:36am On Sep 15, 2015
Shymm3x:
Loool.

The whole Syrian thing will eventually backfire
Its already on that pact! smiley wink
Re: Gboom! Obama And ISIS In Deep Well by NairaMinted: 9:41am On Sep 15, 2015
Good on Russia!
Re: Gboom! Obama And ISIS In Deep Well by NairaMinted: 9:47am On Sep 15, 2015
Good on Russia!

See the long route though that needs to be flown to get this much needed aid delivered to Syria. There is just a small stretch of land that Russia needs to fly over in Iraq to get to Syria and I even doubt the capabilities of the Iraqis do anything to stop the Russians should they buckle to Uncle Sam's pressure to deny the Russians use of their airspace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gboom! Obama And ISIS In Deep Well by gunpoint(m): 9:49am On Sep 15, 2015
Appleyard:
Tufiakwa! undecided I would rather become mushroom than support those hordes of hell matching against humanity and God. ISIS is an enemy of mankind, and the US is it creator.
Means you know little about the history of the middle east vis a vis Islam! They have always been like this. Just do a brief read up of the history of the division between Sunni and Shia. Read up on the Havoc Sunnis have wrecked on Shias and other minorities from the beginning. The US did not create this, its in their DNA
Re: Gboom! Obama And ISIS In Deep Well by Appleyard(m): 10:09am On Sep 15, 2015
@gunpoint. Wrong. The present Syria conflict and the rise of ISIS was as a result of the US pipeline politics. Primarily, it has nothing to do with shia or sunnis badblood feud, though such has manifested in the wake of the crisis, most especiallyu in Iraq.
Re: Gboom! Obama And ISIS In Deep Well by Appleyard(m): 11:00am On Sep 15, 2015
NairaMinted:
Good on Russia!

See the long route though that needs to be flown to get this much needed aid delivered to Syria. There is just a small stretch of land that Russia needs to fly over in Iraq to get to Syria and I even doubt the capabilities of the Iraqis do anything to stop the Russians should they buckle to Uncle Sam's pressure to deny the Russians use of their airspace.

Men that is a hell of a long distance. But i don't think the Iraqis will ever do such a mistake, in the sense that, they will never forgive themselves if they let go the oppurtunity to wipe out ISIS from their national life. The civilian government in place have no choice. The Iragis military top brass wll not entertain such thoughts. Do you think they are enjoying what is happening to them? Moreover, Iran has a considerable leverage to put pressure on Iraq to play ball with Russia and any other such ally that may hereafter arise against ISIS, being that it is her closest ally for the time being, and one also now entering the war against ISIS. I don't think there is nothing much the US can do to pressure Iraq not to concede granting Russia access to its air space. There is nothing you can do to deter a dying man from latching out at any straw of survival when he sees one. That is the situation Iraq is in right now. We are talking of the same Iraq that shot down two British own planes that were air-droping weapons for ISIS. My guy, this people no be fools; they know their friends and their enemies. Iraq maybe disorganized at present, but they know who formented all these sh*t against them, and they know the nations and leaders sincerely wishing to fight on their behalf: except someone wants to tell me that the entire Iraqi civilian and military top brass have gone senile. Otherwise, i don't see how America can pressure them from not accepting help, a potential and important one for that matter.

Nevertheless, should the unexpected happens, like you said, i don't see how they can stop Russia from having their way, especially now that Russia's mind is made up. Not even the US can stop them from entering Syria or crossing over Iraq. And that is one hell of a fact even the Western puppet control Media can't deny.

Brother, the Game is on!

(1) (Reply)

Thai Men Celebrates Vegetarian Life By Forcing Sharp Objects Through Their Cheek / Mugabe Refuses To Step Down, His Photos In Detention Surfaces / Russian Today (RT) Editor In Chief Quits , Warns World On Brink Of Nuclear War.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.