Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers (12987 Views)

Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening / Protesting Lawyers Disrupt NBA Session Over Amaechi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by drshrewd: 7:40am On Sep 15, 2015
below is the current state of all the public schools built by the former Rivers governor Chibuike Amaechi no thanks to the incumbent sleeping governor

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829085_11228024101530227709377032505990069921968542n_jpeg2f1f4c9bf6026bc4355d56005460bccf

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by drshrewd: 7:41am On Sep 15, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2828874_munch20150907055717_jpegfed6ae327c0d79d68085a4a51765acad

wake up from slumber and save our pupils from rudents and snakes

10 Likes

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by sammyj: 7:42am On Sep 15, 2015
The wicked sleeping Wike want to kill the legacy of Amaechi

7 Likes

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by prettytasha(f): 7:42am On Sep 15, 2015
then the present administration are to be blamed...but op u just post only one school and you said all .. i live close to one of this schools are they are well kept

13 Likes

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:44am On Sep 15, 2015
Amaechi! Amaechi!! Still bitter over Governor Wike? Haha cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by mayorkyzo: 7:45am On Sep 15, 2015
What manner of useless post is this..schools have being on holidays so it's only natural there would be weeds growth...

12 Likes

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 7:45am On Sep 15, 2015
Public Schools were suppose to resume yesterday but they couldnt because wike is owning security guards who locked the schools up.
WIke so far has received close to 130Billion as allocation + Loan + Reserves + Money at bank + NLNG profit + IGR these past few months yet what we can boast of is just open gutter road. Wike is fast becoming a curse like his god jonah-daft.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 7:46am On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Amaechi! Amaechi!! Still bitter over Governor Wike? Haha cheesy

Protection seeker, are u ok?

12 Likes

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 15, 2015
So true
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 15, 2015
Foot print
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:
Public Schools were suppose to resume yesterday but they couldnt because wike is owning security guards who locked the schools up.
WIke so far has received close to 130Billion as allocation + Loan + Reserves + Money at bank + NLNG profit + IGR yet what we can boast of is just open gutter road. Wike is fast becoming a curse like his god jonah-daft.
I use to respect you so much, why this cheap lie against Wike? That's a big fat lie

10 Likes

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by IVORY2009(m): 7:49am On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:

Protection seeker, are u ok?

k, Leckey....
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by drshrewd: 7:51am On Sep 15, 2015
mayorkyzo:
What manner of useless post is this..schools have being on holidays so it's only natural there would be weeds growth...
Below are pupils sweating it out to clear the mess caused by the sleeping governor

those schools have never been in this shape before. for over three months they have never been maintained

5 Likes

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by godofwar666(m): 7:51am On Sep 15, 2015
All I see is grass not ganja

2 Likes

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by drshrewd: 7:52am On Sep 15, 2015
Its only those that reside in Rivers state can attest to this. all the public schools built by Amaechi in Rivers state have now been over taken by weeds and grasses

5 Likes

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by drshrewd: 8:09am On Sep 15, 2015
prettytasha:
then the present administration are to be blamed...but op u just post only one school and you said all .. i live close to one of this schools are they are well kept

I bet you don't reside in Rivers State. when I said all I meant all. the truth is that workers who maintains these schools have not been paid for the past four months. say what you know and stop presupposing

4 Likes

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 8:19am On Sep 15, 2015
Oyind17:

I use to respect you so much, why this cheap lie against Wike? That's a big fat lie

What lie? Did u listen to Rhythm ph news fm by 7 am this morning? It was reported on their news and the security guards were interviewed.
By the way, I need no respect on am online anonymous forum. I say my mind and care less about others opinion.

8 Likes

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by prettytasha(f): 8:23am On Sep 15, 2015
drshrewd:

I bet you don't reside in Rivers State. when I said all I meant all. the truth is that workers who maintains these schools have not been paid for the past four months. say what you know and stop presupposing
i stay in port harcourt . and the school close to me looks okay ,anyway wike should sort that out

3 Likes

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by drshrewd: 8:26am On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:

What lie? Did u listen to Rhythm ph news fm by 7 am this morning? It was reported on their news and the security guards were interviewed.
By the way, I need no respect on am online anonymous forum. I say my mind and care less about others opinion.

don't mind them. they don't reside in Rivers state yet they are countering information from people that are on ground. it was all over the news in almost all the radio stations especially now schools are resuming

14 Likes

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by IVORY2009(m): 8:30am On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:

yes, but dont forget, u're being monitored.

1 Like

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by drshrewd: 8:31am On Sep 15, 2015
prettytasha:
i stay in port harcourt . and the school close to me looks okay ,anyway wike should sort that out
please what area precisely. let tell ourselves the truth because the maintenance workers have not been on duty for the past three months

7 Likes

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by delegiwa(m): 8:31am On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:

Yes I listened to the programme. The security outfit manning the different schools said they were being owed 7 MONTHS salary.

7 Likes

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by erunz(m): 8:33am On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:
WIke so far has received close to 130Billion as allocation + Loan + Reserves + Money at bank + NLNG profit + IGR these past few months yet what we can boast of is just open gutter road. Wike is fast becoming a curse like his god jonah-daft.
MR MAN LETS TALK ABOUT OSUN AND AREGBERASCAL. SO FAR WIKE IS WORKING THE TALK, SHOW ME ONE APC GOVERNOR THAT CAN BE COMPARED TO WIKE.

3 Likes

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by kokoA(m): 8:44am On Sep 15, 2015
Weed as in "igbo"? shocked
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 8:48am On Sep 15, 2015
erunz:
MR MAN LETS TALK ABOUT OSUN AND AREGBERASCAL. SO FAR WIKE IS WORKING THE TALK, SHOW ME ONE APC GOVERNOR THAT CAN BE COMPARED TO WIKE.

Fool, i Av no business with Osun. U mean wike working the talk by owning therby making it impossible for schools to resume as planned? Are u ok?

7 Likes

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by drshrewd: 8:52am On Sep 15, 2015
erunz:
hey, open another thread for those mediocre you call project and lets face the issue at hand. constructing open gutter drainage and calling it project in this 21st century something classy Amaechi can never do. go to D-line, Oruworokwo, Orashi, GRA, etc, and see what is called 21st century inner street roads that will stand the test of time___durable construction with underground drainage with pedestrian walk way. Amaechi for sure has class cool

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by IVORY2009(m): 8:55am On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, i Av no business with Osun. U mean wike working the talk by owning therby making it impossible for schools to resume as planned? Are u ok?

I hv alway warned u "Leckey" not to use abusive language, are u a paid agent?

1 Like

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by erunz(m): 8:55am On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:

MONKEY OSUN CASE IS MORE WORST BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE STARVING, JUST YESTERDAY LECTURERS OF STATE UNIVERSITY WENT ON A PROTEST, LEMME JUST LEAVE IMO STATE OUT OF IT. HYPOCRITE IS IS WHEN U CANNOT SOLVE YOUR OUR PROBLEM BUT LAUGHING ANOTHER MAN WITH SAME PROBLEM. ,MTEWWWW

1 Like

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by drshrewd: 8:59am On Sep 15, 2015
erunz:

98% completed project like the Eagle Island bridge, Law faculty complex and the ppp housing project he hurriedly completed and commissioned is the biggest desperation of a care take governor in history grin.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:

This problem was there during amechia administration, why are you making it look as though Wikw is the cause . I don't think I respect u either

1 Like

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 9:02am On Sep 15, 2015
[s]
erunz:
MONKEY OSUN CASE IS MORE WORST BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE STARVING, JUST YESTERDAY LECTURERS OF STATE UNIVERSITY WENT ON A PROTEST, LEMME JUST LEAVE IMO STATE OUT OF IT. HYPOCRITE IS IS WHEN U CANNOT SOLVE YOUR OUR PROBLEM BUT LAUGHING ANOTHER MAN WITH SAME PROBLEM. ,MTEWWWW
[/s]

Fool, u sound lost. My primary constituent is Rivers not Osun. Are u ok? Face topic please.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sunday Karimi Challenges Governor Yahaya Bello / Cp Abiodun Alabi Visits Nscdc Lagos Commandant / Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.