Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,390 members, 7,800,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Anambra Is The State Where Most Dangerous Drugs Are Produced. - NDLEA - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Is The State Where Most Dangerous Drugs Are Produced. - NDLEA (1041 Views)

Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS / Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS / 10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Is The State Where Most Dangerous Drugs Are Produced. - NDLEA by MrkenOkonkwo(m): 9:48am On Sep 15, 2015
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), has made a damning verdict where it indicted Anambra State as the state with the highest number of fake drug producers » . According to the state Commander of the drug bursting agency, Sule Momodu, Anambra takes the lead in the production of illicit drugs with methamphetamine identified as the most common illegal drug » produced there. Momodu also said that the spate of drug abuse, trafficking and production in the state is quite alarming with seven out of every 10 arrested traffickers coming from the state, according to statistics. He further disclosed that the anti-drug abuse and trafficking agency arrested at least 122 drug suspects between January and June this year with 114 of them men, and eight women. A total of 110.624kg of illicit drug was seized during the period under review with cannabis sativa known as marijuana topping with 107.26kg. Other seizures were cocaine, 138.2 grammes, heroine, 100.54grammes, liquid methamphetamine 2.615kg and solid methamphetamine 510 grammes.
www.pulseng.com
Re: Anambra Is The State Where Most Dangerous Drugs Are Produced. - NDLEA by cnwokike(m): 9:49am On Sep 15, 2015
Re: Anambra Is The State Where Most Dangerous Drugs Are Produced. - NDLEA by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 15, 2015
I don hear!

Oya let d tribal war start..
NDLEA and OP una don try!

Proudly Igbo

1 Like

Re: Anambra Is The State Where Most Dangerous Drugs Are Produced. - NDLEA by permsec: 11:28am On Sep 15, 2015
Sule Momodu you are indeed!

What drastic measures have taken place to checkmate the amount of fake drugs produced in Anambra state?

Or is just by making unecessary pronouncement, thereby crippling the sales/distribution of drugs (both fake and original) in the state?

The proper authorities should fight this menace to a halt and not by slaying defenseless IPOB youths incessantly.
Re: Anambra Is The State Where Most Dangerous Drugs Are Produced. - NDLEA by ammyluv2002(f): 11:43am On Sep 15, 2015
Yes, i agree especially that "Ogbo ogwu"

And, the annoying part is that people die from those fake drugs. It's really sad! Just wish the FG will block every loopholes

Proudly Igbo chic but stands for the truth
Re: Anambra Is The State Where Most Dangerous Drugs Are Produced. - NDLEA by ammyluv2002(f): 11:44am On Sep 15, 2015
permsec:
Sule Momodu you are indeed!

What drastic measures have taken place to checkmate the amount of fake drugs produced in Anambra state?

Or is just by making unecessary pronouncement, thereby crippling the sales/distribution of drugs (both fake and original) in the state?

The proper authorities should fight this menace to a halt and not by slaying defenseless IPOB youths incessantly.
Unnecessary pronouncement as in?
Re: Anambra Is The State Where Most Dangerous Drugs Are Produced. - NDLEA by permsec: 11:54am On Sep 15, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Unnecessary pronouncement as in?
The ANAMBRA STATE caption is very unecessary to me.
It looks like one particular state is been pinpointed out. Fake drugs are produce virtualy everywhere and its left for the NDLEA to carry out its duty.
Re: Anambra Is The State Where Most Dangerous Drugs Are Produced. - NDLEA by ammyluv2002(f): 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
permsec:
The ANAMBRA STATE caption is very unecessary to me.
It looks like one particular state is been pinpointed out. Fake drugs are produce virtualy everywhere and its left for the NDLEA to carry out its duty.
There's nothing wrong with caption. Would you have complained if it reads "Anambra State is the best in Nigeria " does that mean we dont have other States that are doing so well in Nigeria? You're just been biased #No Offense

Yes! There are other states where fake drugs are produced but it's more obvious and pronounced in Anambra State. I'm from Anambra too but the truth must be told. There's nothing to feel bad about it, let's all give it a voice!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Is The State Where Most Dangerous Drugs Are Produced. - NDLEA by permsec: 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
ammyluv2002:
There's nothing wrong with caption. Would you have complained if it reads "Anambra State is the best in Nigeria " does that mean we dont have other States that are doing so well in Nigeria? You're just been biased #No Offense

Yes! There are other states where fake drugs are produced but it's more obvious and pronounced in Anambra State. I'm from Anambra too but the truth must be told. There's nothing to feel bad about it, let's all give it a voice!
#mybad. probably i was governed by my emotion. You are right anyway.

But my previous suggestion never seems tribalistic anyway. kedu kwanu nwanyi oma?
Re: Anambra Is The State Where Most Dangerous Drugs Are Produced. - NDLEA by ammyluv2002(f): 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
permsec:
#mybad. probably i was governed by my emotion. You are right anyway.

But my previous suggestion never seems tribalistic anyway. kedu kwanu nwanyi oma?
Adi m mma grin
Re: Anambra Is The State Where Most Dangerous Drugs Are Produced. - NDLEA by Chidexter(m): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
Bad achievement.

NB: anyone who comes on here to castigate the igbos, deserves an e-slap as well as an e-knock. angry

#Nototribalism
Re: Anambra Is The State Where Most Dangerous Drugs Are Produced. - NDLEA by anyimgbo(m): 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
Anambra state is well know to be in fore front when drug pending and fake drug production is being mentioned,but we in south east don't like betraying our brothers .seems it's getting out of hand.when other region call us drug traffickers I admit it instead of putting the blame on anambra indigenes.they say blood is thicker than water

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Custom Of Bribery And Corruption-the Cable / See How This UK Website Exposed A Nigerian Man Who Wanted To Scam Them(pics) / So Sad!Remaining Missing Female Student Of ABU Zaria Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.