Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) (37070 Views)

Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids / Oshiomhole And Iara At The Wedding Of Bayo Omoboriowo (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by mondbest(m): 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
chimere66:
Too much love! Since he got married to Lara, Adams Oshiomhole rarely goes out without Lara. What is the best caption of this photo of Governor Adams Oshiomhole and his pretty wife Lara inspecting the Queen Ede Gully Erosion project in Benin City?

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/09/what-is-best-caption-of-this-photo-of.html
A kaki man is always a kaki man
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by Dabigbroda(m): 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by joystickextendr: 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
ok
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
SEE THAT MAN DEY LOOK HE WIFE CAP grin
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by jazinogold(m): 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
menix:
If am to caption it, it would be "Queen Ede(Lara) nd the gully(oshiomhole)"
so so on point bro!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by Dynaman(m): 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
chimere66:
Too much love! Since he got married to Lara, Adams Oshiomhole rarely goes out without Lara. What is the best caption of this photo of Governor Adams Oshiomhole and his pretty wife Lara inspecting the Queen Ede Gully Erosion project in Benin City?

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/09/what-is-best-caption-of-this-photo-of.html
If u get sweet thing show am. Enjoy man
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by camoung: 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
She's a spy
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by feldspar90(m): 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
Is SHE the commissioner for environment?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by daddychelsea(m): 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
Wetin concern me

Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by PBundles(m): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
In all honesty find her presence a bit of a nuisance and a distraction as well as very unprofessional from the Governor, who constantly talks about being professional. Is she a government official? This is becoming childish.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by 124mumsy: 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
after osho period in office if I hear sey Lara run ehm!
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by charliejose: 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
If you get fine, shining thing, u no go showcase am? grin
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by obasig: 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
fire razing down ultimate plaza in island since morning and the fire service men have been walking about right and left

Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by kiddkash(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
osho reping khaki since 1804
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
This Oshiomole does not seem to trust his wife to be at home alone for 5 minutes grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by morbeta(m): 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
Beauty and the beast inspecting Queen Ede gully erosion.
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by jonpuff: 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
PapiWata:
Ok Here is my caption.

The guy facing the governor is asking is they could both attend a wife-swapping party over the weekend.

Lol...... You Don high
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by lovely17(m): 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
just waiting for the news that she is pregnant is over 2 months now?
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by gabi98(m): 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
the lady is the light in the midst of darkness
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by aderonkedeborah(f): 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
beauriful
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by melzabull(f): 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
Keneking:
PDP caused erosion in most parts of the Nigeria especially in East grin
I'm sure you are a product of inbreeding which is customary to people from the waste
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
Queen Lara of Benin. ( If I was the Oba of Benin Oshi Baba will have to give her up).
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by Ilekeh(f): 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
This man wan ugly by force sha.

Seems like the SW is blessed, no case of erosion.
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
THESE PEOPLE ARE LIKE TRUTH & LIE COMING TOGETHER TO BE ONE!

MONEY IS GOOD OOO

FOR LARA TO MARRY THIS MAN
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
keyzid:
OK.
You see that black fat flat headed guy in deep arsh suit color diagonally beside iara starring at her like a sex starved mugu mumu idiot be like "Can I just taste this woman for once " undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by melzabull(f): 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
I thought some baboons from the waste said erosion is in the east alone? I guess the gully erosion site oshi-om-ole is inspecting is in the moon.

btw I pity Edo people that this ugly Buffon of a governor has been scamming, all this exhibition of his wife at any given opportunity is a serious embarrassment to them. It shows the foolish man has serious low esteem cos obviously the way and manner he flaunts this gold-digging Lara clearly shows that.

Foolish loquacious midget
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by angelofurlife: 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
Love like no other kiss
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by imohchard(m): 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
WAIT... EDO STATE HAS A DEPUTY GOVERNOR RIGHT
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
Illara abi wetin be your name? DO MAKE YOU GET BELLE O!
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) by MummyTehillah(f): 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=menix post=38027341]If am to caption it, it would be "Queen Ede(Lara) nd the gully(oshiomhole)"[/quotequote

Abeg no kill me with laff.]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders / More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today / Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.