Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today (26716 Views)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' / Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today: Throwback, Now Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by DanWrites(m): 11:43am On Sep 15, 2015
AmakaDNBStories:
YES oooo
Dan, your mother is here ooo
cc:DANWRITES
www.dnbstories.com
grin
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
More grace to her. HBD
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
HBD to her
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by FKMagazine(m): 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
Happy birthday Adiche
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Pavore9: 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
princechurchill:
single at 38 ahhhhh thats an error according to a woman standard.....

She is married.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by floragregs(f): 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
princechurchill:
she's married! Anytin u don't know, just ask.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by thorpido(m): 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
Birthday mate,Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday to Chimamanda.
Happy birthday to Prince Harry of UK
Happy birthday to Me.

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by MarieSucre(f): 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
niggi4life:
because she would rather kiss the doll than her husband, she's an unrepentant FEMINIST angry
That is an award. One given for representing Africa proudly in the literary field. I dare you to post any of yours online.

And here's what a feminist is:-
adjective , Sometimes, feministic
advocating social, political, legal, and economic rights for women equal to those of men.

Do you have any issues with the above? Then would you like to move to Saudi Arabia?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
'Half of a yellow sun' will never leave my memory...
Happy birthday Ngozi.

SeverusSnape:
Happy birthday to her.

The Chinua Achebe/Wole Soyinka of our time.

'purple hibiscus' still on my mind. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by haryomikun(m): 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
DJ haywire is about to burst your speakers again with the mixx master, DJ haywire. This is a mix of the latest 9ja music and is considerably smaller in megabytes size compared to the last edition mix....
Below is the tracklist

1.Krept and Konan ft. Jeremih x Wizkid x Davido x Ice Prince x Fuse ODG - Freak Of The Week
2.Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite
3.Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything
4.Wizkid - Expensive Shi.t
5.Sheyman - Kokan Aye
6.Hennessy Ft 2face & Wizkid - DanceGo (Eau de vie)
7.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le |
8.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
9.Tekno - Anything
10.DAVIDO ft UHURU + DJ BUCKZ - THE SOUND
11.Uhuru ft Wizkid - Duze
12.MC Galaxy - Komolop Cholop
13.Runtown Ft Uhuru - The Banger
14.Jefak x Nedo ft. Stringz - Koko Below
15.Wande Coal Ashimapeyin
16.Vector - Shiga ft Tools
17.Daboy - Bolenbe_prod_by_Antras
18.Orezi - Shuperu Remix ft Davido
19.Reminisce - SKiLASHii
20.Omo Akin - Ijo Oloti Remix ft. Skales
21.Olamide - BOBO
22.Phyno X Olamide Ft Lil'Kesh - Ladi
23.Sexy Steel - SISI
24.Mo'Blow - Wiggle Ft. May D
25.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
26.Kiss Daniel - Laye
27.Timaya Some More
28.DJ Spinall ft. Timaya - Excuse Me
29.Terry G ft. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am
30.Masterkraft ft. CDQ, Olamide & Davido - Indomie (Remix)
31.Lil Kesh - Gbese

This mix will get you dancing when you least expect it to and even give hustlers more inspiration when hustling *winks*
Click the download button and get ready to groove guys!

The download link is http://Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
Pls tell her because it seems she doesn't know.
NinaArsenal:
No b east she comot from?

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Rick9(m): 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
happy birthday I had a crush on her after i read Purple Hibiscus lovely novel
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by nnapal(m): 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
Happy birthday to her
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by wiseoneking: 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
princechurchill:
Are you a new person in Nairaland? SHE IS NOT SINGLE. Happily married to a half cast Nigerian dude. She will ever answer her fathers name as a world star again. We were all contempraries in the University of Nigeria. She was then in pharmacy. I knew her sister in medicine. I think both made the first five names in the Jamb list some like 290 or 301, not very sure now. When i was mad in switching over to med surg that couldnt work out then, the mum who was the registrar was there for me. Her Dad is the fore most Nigerian prof a great repute. I am not sure if chimanda was upto 16 when she got admission into UNN, just a very young and shy teenager. We woke up one day to be told that she has gotten admission to study abi English in the US. Happy birthday girl.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by PeoplesArmy: 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
Happy Birthday Chimamanda
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
tayebest:
Happy Birthday to her! cool

...But why is she kissing a doll? undecided
Doll or Love Machine
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by jenyna: 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
Happy birthday to her
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Julisweety(f): 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
princechurchill:
And who said she is not married? u guys should be sure of thongs before u say them. she is married to an American based doctor but prefers being addressed as Ms. Chimamanda Adichie
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by soloiky: 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
Happy Birthday my baby.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by melzabull(f): 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
princechurchill:
ignorant oaf
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by melzabull(f): 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
Chimamanda....indeed, your God has never and will never fail.

Ada igbo di ora nma, keep making us proud

Many fruitful years ahead and long life. Iseeee!
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by ocholawealth(m): 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
This woman is beautiful.... I love her work..... We quite have Beautiful women from all the tribes in Nigeria, but Igbo ladies, their beauty is quite refined and exceptional.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
Happy birthday to an idol :-)
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by PublicAssurance: 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
[size=18pt]Ndi Igbo Kwenu!!!......Igbos doing Nigeria proud since Lord Lugard[/size]
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by SassyVixen(f): 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
undecidedChimamanda is married sir....please be informed.ote author=princechurchill post=38027855]single at 38 ahhhhh thats an error according to a woman standard.....[/quote]
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Jasperwhizz(m): 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
MosakuAW:

Happy Birthday babe. May God bless you with more wisdom and knowledge.

This is the only young Igbo lady i respected so much. She is proudly Igbo.

I so love her first novel, Purple Hibiscus (2003)

Her second novel, Half of a Yellow Sun,
named after the flag of the short-lived nation
of Biafra.

God bless you for uniting and making Nigeria proud internationally. May your childrens' children enjoy your fruit of labour.
AMEN
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Jasperwhizz(m): 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
HBD LEGEND! O LORD HELP ME IN MY OWN EXPLOITS IJN AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by CHYMZZY(m): 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Which Ada Biafra? angry
Tooh! AMMYLUV2002 ADA BIAFRA, SATISFY? Mtcheeeeew!
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by kingsfield(m): 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
tayebest:
Happy Birthday to her! cool

...But why is she kissing a doll? undecided
Dats an award nt a doll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fredrick Nwabufo: Chimamanda Adichie Will Lead Women To ‘Hell’ / Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today / Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.