Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today (26715 Views)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' / Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today: Throwback, Now Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by BeloHorizonte14: 11:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
No child yet? *frowns*
Anyhow sha,....Happy Birthday ma
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Boyooosa(m): 12:08am On Sep 16, 2015
tayebest:
Happy Birthday to her! cool

...But why is she kissing a doll? undecided
added to ur question... wh is she half naked?
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by niggi4life(m): 12:16am On Sep 16, 2015
MarieSucre:

That is an award. One given for representing Africa proudly in the literary field. I dare you to post any of yours online.

And here's what a feminist is:-
adjective , Sometimes, feministic
advocating social, political, legal, and economic rights for women equal to those of men.

Do you have any issues with the above? Then would you like to move to Saudi Arabia?
oh please, spare me the details, you are just one of them. Don't quote me anymore (its not worth it)
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by BobUg28(m): 1:43am On Sep 16, 2015
Happy belated birthday ma'am...I love you and your works though I never read your books but I'm still hoping to get one sitted on my bookshelf one day.

Long live our legend in the making.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by inertiia(f): 7:16am On Sep 16, 2015
princechurchill:
single at 38 ahhhhh thats an error according to a woman standard.....
who told u she isn't married,always confirm before u conclude,her last child should b 1yr plus,besides d topic isn't about marriage
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by collele(m): 1:24am On Sep 17, 2015
HBD to my crush...I love u so much my Lady...
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by MarieSucre(f): 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
niggi4life:
oh please, spare me the details, you are just one of them. Don't quote me anymore (its not worth it)
Proudly African!
Proudly for women rights and equity!

Now I ask again would you like to live in Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan since that's where men with your mindset flourish?
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by laudate: 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
Pavore9:

She is married.

Yeah, heard she got married to a Nigerian doctor from CRS.

Marotzke:
You mean Cross River state. His father is from Itigidi in Cross rivers,the mum is white. Google Itigidi boy and you will find more information on him.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by MarryMeee: 6:52am On Jun 21, 2016
Where are all those anti-feminists ? Toks2008, shym3xx, Afrobasic, Odunharry and crew, while your wives and sisters are graduating with PhD (Permanent Home Defenders) and the being promoted to Chief Executives of Neighbourhood Gossip look at what Chimamanda is doing! Praise God! She even has American doctor husband, while some of you are still owing your landlord 2years rent angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fredrick Nwabufo: Chimamanda Adichie Will Lead Women To ‘Hell’ / Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today / Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.