Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel (61153 Views)

Lecturer Gives Kenyan Student MouthAction In Office. Photos Shared On Facebook / Lecturer Caught In A Hotel With His Student In Cross River State (photos/video) / Shocking! Unilorin Lecturer Caught Doing This To Female Student(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by lalasticlala(m): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
A randy senior lecturer at the Federal College of Education, Asaba, Delta State, one Mr Simeon (surname withheld) was at the weekend allegedly caught pants down with a married woman in one of the hotels along Abraka road, Asaba.

It was gathered that the lecturer escaped amidst a crowd of people who thronged into the hotel to catch a glimpse of the unfolding drama when relations of the woman’s husband allegedly caught her dressing up outside the hotel room and called the husband who immediately mobilised persons to the hotel.

It was further learnt that the bubble burst when the lecturer, who taught the woman while she was a student in the school, sent a love text message to her GSM phone, and was read by the husband who mobilised secretly to monitor her activities.

The woman, identified as Winifred, (surname withheld) while she was being beaten, confessed to the act but was rescued by the policemen at the ‘B’ Division Asaba who were called to the scene of the crime.

Police officers, who spoke to our correspondent on condition of anonymity, said the woman’s clothes were already torn before their arrival, adding that upon interrogation, she said it was the devil’s work.

Meanwhile, the husband, Mr Moses (surname withheld) a senior staff of the state-owned newspaper company said he would send her packing.“It is over for my wife. The only saving grace is that the lecturer escaped,” he said.

http://leadership.ng/news/461228/adultery-randy-lecturer-caught-with-married-woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by Imortal001: 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ok, thats the reason why i wont marry woman that like s*x more than me so help me God!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by SeverusSnape(m): 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
This is one of the numerous reasons I'm scared of getting married. Most women these days are wh0res.

I always advice guys to do a thorough background check before tying the knot with any woman, because women of nowadays are not like our chaste mothers who all married our fathers as virgins.

Anyways, No time to waste time. As for me, It's a virgin or nothing. I won't settle for less. I'm not saying virgins can't cheat, but they are less likely to do so.

...And for your information, I'm a Virgin. Before you start asking...

#PersonalOpinion

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by psucc(m): 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
Who do we blame. Like for the woman and share for the man.

45 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by BrainBoss(m): 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
Noted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by SeverusSnape(m): 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
psucc:
Who do we blame. Like for the woman and share for the man.
This is a serious issue, and you're here looking for "likes and shares".

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by SirLegal(m): 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
A Lecturer shouldn't be acting promiscuous to this level.

I believe he has a beautiful wife and lovely kids at home.

To the woman, her marriage is done and dusted.

4 Likes

Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by peeparty(m): 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
When a girl has beauty without brain......the private parts suffer the most#naproverbs ooo.
Abeg no vex.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by hob(m): 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
Lecturers in the news for wrong reasons nowadays

And they r supposed to be the Nations teacher

#SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by SirLegal(m): 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
A Lecturer shouldn't be acting promiscuous to this level.

I believe he has a beautiful wife and lovely kids at home.

To the woman, her marriage is done and dusted.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by echobee(f): 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hmmmmmm! sad
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by jnrbayano(m): 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sickening.
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by ladyF(f): 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
Oh my....A married woman? shocked

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by yemobrown(m): 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
It’s not just the goodbyes that hurts, its the flashbacks that follow..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by peeparty(m): 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
This is one of the numerous reasons I'm scared of getting married. Most women these days are wh0res.
Thought you read we're it was mention a lecturer and a woman ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by SeverusSnape(m): 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
peeparty:
taught you read we're it was mention a lecturer and a woman ?
Yes, I did, So what

By the way, It's "thought" not taught.

4 Likes

Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by jnrbayano(m): 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I always advice guys to do a thorough background check before tying the knot with any woman, because women of nowadays are not like our chaste mothers who all married our fathers as virgins.

Anyways, No time to waste time. As for me, It's a virgin or nothing. I won't settle for less. I'm not saying virgins can't cheat, but they are less likely to do so.

#PersonalOpinion

Are you blaming only the woman? This is preposterous.

SeverusSnape:

Let's face it, Women of nowadays are getting worse. And yes, She has to get much of the blame.

The decadence spared no gender.

The Op is a two party crime. Its unwise to run commentary that is outside its ambit.

17 Likes

Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by peeparty(m): 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes, I did, So what

By the way, It's "thought" not taught.
If you did you won't be accusing the woman alone.

Thanks Ama modify.

10 Likes

Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by Bonapart(m): 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ok
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by jeeqaa7(m): 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
So?
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by expertman(m): 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
Good
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by wellmax(m): 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
These men never learn. konji is a crazy bastard
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by Sijo01(f): 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
Why withheld the surname?
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by SeverusSnape(m): 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
jnrbayano:

Are you blaming only the woman? This is preposterous.
Let's face it, Women of nowadays are getting worse. And yes, She has to get much of the blame.

6 Likes

Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by Bsc(m): 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
How about married woman caught pants down with a lecturer in a hotel abides biology practical ..
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by cold(m): 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
Well..dayum!
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by mandax: 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

#PersonalOpinion

But you are not a virgin. My guess must be right.

7 Likes

Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sijo01:
Why withheld the surname?

Why do you want to know?

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by adorablelove: 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

#PersonalOpinion
arant nonsense!!!!!!!! Abeg talk straight
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by gokay11(m): 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
Why dem wan kill d lecturer,yoruba people use to say afeni laya o jebi,aya yin ni ke kilo fun.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by Sandydayz(f): 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
Orishirishi shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car / See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) / Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.