Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? (83550 Views)

Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC / Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption / Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by AnambraDota: 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:
I don't like war but I think its time the ibos leave Lagos for us. I keep repeating it in every fora I am privileged to attend or contribute to that the IBO's have become too relaxed and disrespectful for YORUBA comfort.

If you think most Yoruba's don't see all your insults on this board and several others then you all are deluded. Yoruba will win the war eventually.Selah.

NB: I am a christian Yoruba.

Did you laterr meet Ceasar cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by omonnakoda: 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
Macelliot:

Start from Ilorin.
You start from Aro. Why are there Akpa/Akamkpa kings in Arochukwu

24 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by PentiumPro(f): 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
Kuyo:
The yoruba agberos are now hiding in cele bus stop the police and army are protecting them
So they ran from Alaba to Cele, a distance of about 15 kilometers or more just now?
You are a foolish liar trying to stir up conflict.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
alcmene:

Ask the fulanis to leave kwara first before beating your chest

cowards
Just continue insulting, the cloud is gathering.

The storm is almost here. if you don't feel the mood of the nation then I must admit all ibos are FOOLS. We plan to wipe you all out now. Enough of ibos in Nigeria...ya'all should go form your Biafra.

Both educated and illiterate Yoruba's now know you hate us yet u stay and prosper in our lands.

Just continue.....

37 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Macelliot(m): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
PentiumPro:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
If you know Lagos, you wiil be afraid for your people there if this story is true and it escalates.
I'm certain all of you rambling here don't know Lagos and the terrain.
Maybe, both Igbos and Yorubas will leave Lagos for the Aworis...

30 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hmmmmn even though i feel this is just one of those silly agbero vs ibos conflict,i know the time will surely come when something worse than this will happen.Its only a matter of time. More like a time bomb waiting to explode.No matter how gentle or civilized the host can be, there is a limit to how much insults he can take. Igbos misbehaving in Lagos, Molas too are misbehaving in Ibadan even though those ones are very unpredictable..I tire sef

13 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by kenny987(f): 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:
I don't like war but I think its time the ibos leave Lagos for us. I keep repeating it in every fora I am privileged to attend or contribute to that the IBO's have become too relaxed and disrespectful for YORUBA comfort.

If you think most Yoruba's don't see all your insults on this board and several others then you all are deluded. Yoruba will win the war eventually.Selah.

NB: I am a christian Yoruba.

Are they supposed to walk on egg shells and salute every Yoruba person in Lagos? What does the Constitution say about freedom of association, residence and ownership of property/business? Did they kill any Yoruba to occupy any business premises or own property? Did u give them any property free of charge? Do they not pay taxes like all others? What kind of respect are u looking for? Are you more human than they are? Are there not other tribes in that Lagos?

People will be peacefully going about their businesses and you will not let them be...then u expect them to bow before u as what? If u fight them or harass them they will respond in kind. It is as simple as that and that is nature. Rubbish!

126 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by IamPatriotic(m): 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
alcmene:

Ask the fulanis to leave kwara first before beating your chest
cowards
Did you just learnt about Kwara or why the obsession? silly small pikin.

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Macelliot(m): 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
omonnakoda:
You start from Aro. Why are there Akpa/Akamkpa kings in Arochukwu
As far as it is in south-east..
The calliphate is within you... At your back...

9 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
I fear the Yorubas o if they mean to chase away the Ibos they will do it successfully. Igbo should be wise because they are one wayward. If Yoruba attack them it will be like hell on earth

7 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by EasternLionn: 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
modelmike7:
Why cant we just live like brothers and sisters?

Go and advice Oba Akiolu, the Lagoon Commander I, of No Man's Land and also his silly placards' carrying followers.

22 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
EasternLionn:

Go and advice Oba Akiolu, the Lagoon Commander I, of No Man's Land and also his silly placards' carrying followers.
...... The Eastern lion has spoken, Oba, where are thou?!

15 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by EasternLionn: 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
Macelliot:

Maybe, both Igbos and Yorubas will leave Lagos for the Aworis...

Hahahaha,

8 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
kenny987:

Are they supposed to walk on egg shells and salute every Yoruba person in Lagos? What does the Constitution say about freedom of association, residence and ownership of property/business? Did they kill any Yoruba to occupy any business premises or own property? Did u give them any property free of charge? Do they not pay taxes like all others? What kind of respect are u looking for? Are you more human than they are? Are there not other tribes in that Lagos?

People will be peacefully going about their businesses and you will not let them be...then u expect them to bow before u as what? If u fight them or harass them they will respond in kind. It is as simple as that and that is nature. Rubbish!

No Yoruba is disturbing them from doing their business but we require you to pay up your taxes (both Lagos state Govt taxes and agbero taxes) and stay off our local politics while respecting our culture and way of life.

An IBO and Yoruba war in Lagos will see millions of hitherto innocent IBO's to their early graves. The verdict is out on the IBO's from both enlightened and not so enlightened Yoruba's.

A word is enough for the wise.selah.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by vivalavida(m): 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
Kuyo:
The yoruba agberos are now hiding in cele bus stop the police and army are protecting them

That is their main domain.
The baale of sabo lives there and his residence is a bee-hive for those touts
Bro give me an update. I am in the office and i live around there. So i can know how to avoid those yoloba touts and their skirmishes

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by ibadantiti(f): 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
Benin people own Lagos. Why are the hooligan-Yorubas claiming Lagos? Lazy generation... embarassed

27 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by alcmene: 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

The storm is almost here. if you don't feel the mood of the nation then I must admit all ibos are FOOLS. We plan to wipe you all out now. Enough of ibos in Nigeria...ya'all should go form your Biafra.

Both educated and illiterate Yoruba's now know you hate us yet u stay and prosper in our lands.

Just continue.....

there is nothing you can do about igbos dominating your economy

your frustrated oba tried it but it boomeranged and rest of the story you know

the worst you can do is to take up arms and fight them but cowardice wunt let you

igbos determine who gets what in lagos....go and die

52 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by dialfa: 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

Just continue.....

empty drum

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by vivalavida(m): 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
PentiumPro:

So they ran from Alaba to Cele, a distance of about 15 kilometers or more just now?

From alaba to cele is not up to 3km. You cant walk it @ a normal pace in roughly 10mins

26 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

No Yoruba is disturbing them from doing their business but we require you to pay up your taxes (both Lagos state Govt taxes and agbero taxes) and stay off our local politics while respecting our culture and way of life.

An IBO and Yoruba war in Lagos will see millions of hitherto innocent IBO's to their early graves. The verdict is out on the IBO's from both enlightened and not so enlightened Yoruba's.

stop chest beating online and join your fellow agberos to fight on ground, then that's when we will take you serious!! Ode

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
alcmene:

there is nothing you can do about igbos dominating your economy

your frustrated oba tried it but it boomeranged and rest of the story you know

the worst you can do is to take up arms and fight them but cowardice wunt let you

igbos determine who gets what in lagos....go and die

Continue ranting...

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
luchy34:
stop chest beating online and join your fellow agberos to fight on ground, then that's when we will take you serious!! Ode

I am educated and I will fight from the background. The agberos will do their job in the fullness of time....

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Flyoruboy(m): 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
Are Yeebos the only non-indigenes in Lagos? ? Igbo excesses are becoming too much. They dare not to try all these even in the SS, not to talk of the North. Yorubas are just too accommodating for their own good. Hausas, Ibibios, Edos and Deltans don't cause as much trouble as these troublemakers. The closest igboland to Lagos is in Agbor, Delta state. You people should realize you are far from home. Respect your hosts. You are not the only non-indigenes in Lagos. A word is enough.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by kenny987(f): 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

You will not milk them dry or exploit them in the name of taxes. They will also participate in politics because they are active shareholders and politics is a game of numbers. If they've got the numbers and unity of purpose as well as meet every legal requirement u cannot stop them. Here u are endorsing 'agbero taxes' like it is something of pride or even known to law. People are looking forward to blocking off such loopholes through which lazy people demand money they aren't entitled to and yet u recognise it as something good. That is completely parasitic and shameful!

The verdict is out? Indeed! Very funny...

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by caprini1: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
PentiumPro:

The Cele he is talking about is 5 minutes walk from Alaba international market.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Flyoruboy(m): 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
kenny987:

You will not milk them dry or exploit them in the name of taxes. They will also participate in politics because they are active shareholders and politics is a game of numbers. If they've got the numbers and unity of purpose as well as meet every legal requirement u cannot stop them. Here u are endorsing 'agbero taxes' like it is something of pride or even known to law. People are looking forward to blocking off such loopholes through which lazy people demand money they aren't entitled to and yet u recognise it as something good. That is completely parasitic and shameful!

The verdict is out? Indeed! Very funny...

Why don't you people go and flood the SS region then? If yorubas are not good people, the SS is closer to you all in every way. Relocate to your region instead of creating problems in other regions. Smh.

5 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
Yoruba anti-biafra activists. Good afternoon grin grin grin grin.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

I am educated and I will fight from the background. The agberos will do their job in the fullness of time....
well you don't sound educated to me.

32 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
What you ibos don't understand is that the Yoruba's are way ahead of you in all spheres and the impending war will see the final death knell on all IBO endeavors in Nigeria because we hold you by the balls now (All your investments are in our land) and we are now aware of your hate for us.

You should be worried that educated yorubas have now joined in the hate for the IBO nation and that is tragic because we are the intellectual powerhouse of this nation and we would kill any trace of IBO progressiveness and advancement in conjunction with our Hausa-Fulani partners up north.Ibos are doomed.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by winniz: 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
Kuyo:

You mean those empty loud mouthed Yoruba Agberos have fled the Market cheesy

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Flyoruboy(m): 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
The yoruba anti-biafra activists. Good afternoon grin grin grin grin.

Lol. Me I want them to get Biafra, ASAP sef. Make them carry their wahala go. They should move to Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Cross River and go and "dominate" them there. They'll be closer to home in that neck of the woods.

6 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by kenny987(f): 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Why don't you people go and flood the SS region then? If yorubas are not good people, the SS is closer to you all in every way. Relocate to your region instead of creating problems in other regions. Smh.

Hush boy! When were u born? Do u not realise that some Igbos and other tribes have been in Lagos for longer than even the governor? They have existed peacefully until some of u that don't know better have come to behave as if the existence of an Igbo man is a threat to u! U know very well that Igbos are well traveled. They peacefully occupy and set up areas that they need for their businesses, jobs and families as guaranteed by the constitution. Are u yorubas not in other countries? Do ur people not participate in local politics as well? Do u have any one exploiting u for more than u ought to pay? So what is ur problem? Biko face ur lane and leave people that are trying to do right by themselves and their families! Instead of calling for the lazy agbero boys to engage in more productive lives and businesses u are encouraging them to steal in the name of taxes! What a shame!

37 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" / INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State / PDP Supporter Celebrating Adeleke’s Victory In Osun Accidentally Shoots Self (pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.