Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? (83499 Views)

Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC / Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption / Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Flyoruboy(m): 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:
What you ibos don't understand is that the Yoruba's are way ahead of you in all spheres and the impending war will see the final death knell on all IBO endeavors in Nigeria because we hold you by the balls now (All your investments are in our land) and we are now aware of your hate for us.

You should be worried that educated yorubas have now joined in the hate for the IBO nation and that is tragic because we are the intellectual powerhouse of this nation and we would kill any trace of IBO progressiveness and advancement in conjunction with our Hausa-Fulani partners up north.Ibos are doomed.

Truth is, even they know that they have NO future in the SW region. Some are already taking heed and agitating for Biafra and I support them 100%. Lagos is too far from Igboland to be within igbo sphere of influence. They should try "Igweocha"/Ph, that's closer to home for them.

6 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
luchy34:
well you don't sound educated to me.

Seriously? in what capacity do you stand to make such judgement?

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

Just continue insulting, the cloud is gathering.

The storm is almost here. if you don't feel the mood of the nation then I must admit all ibos are FOOLS. We plan to wipe you all out now. Enough of ibos in Nigeria...ya'all should go form your Biafra.

Both educated and illiterate Yoruba's now know you hate us yet u stay and prosper in our lands.

Just continue.....

Apart from hiding behind your keyboard making noise on Nairaland, can you really come out and fight this Yoruba fight?

I am currently at Obosi, we've chased your people away from the entire area before the Army and police came in. You have no idea how much we need this fight to put this Yoruba strength to rest once and for all. At least, after one big duel we'll have mutual respect for each other here in Lagos. Nonsense!!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by PentiumPro(f): 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
vivalavida:

From alaba to cele is not up to 3km. You cant walk it @ a normal pace in roughly 10mins
So from Alaba to Mile 2 is 500 meters then?

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by amInigerian: 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
omonnakoda:

First you need the sea which you don't have. Go and quarrel with God
Yes. They need the sea, which we south-southerners have.

Sadly, a tragedy we have suffered is neither Peter Odili nor Amaechi had it in them to initiate such a worthy project.

Wike may not too (though I wish he does) as he is an extension of the thug-like politicians that took over our polity since the 1999 era

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Chigold101(m): 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
omonnakoda:
Am I God ask God why he did not give you sea? Don't quarrel with me ,quarrel with God
I hope you know sea can be created... I am not here to quarrel but OBJ shot down PH port because Ndi Igbo abandoned Lagos port.

If Ndi Igbo go back to their region, I wonder what will keep Lagos port viable...

17 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Kuyo: 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
PentiumPro:

So they ran from Alaba to Cele, a distance of about 15 kilometers or more just now?
You are a foolish liar trying to stir up conflict.
I know you we not believe it you need to thank the Army and police that saved the Yoruba agberous. thousands of Alaba boys with marchets marched near Cele bus to deal with the Yoruba touts before the Army and police started shooting on the air and the Alaba boys retreat back to Alaba market

33 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Christoskurion: 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:
I don't like war but I think its time the ibos leave Lagos for us. I keep repeating it in every fora I am privileged to attend or contribute to that the IBO's have become too relaxed and disrespectful for YORUBA comfort.

If you think most Yoruba's don't see all your insults on this board and several others then you all are deluded. Yoruba will win the war eventually.Selah.

NB: I am a christian Yoruba.
I wish you did not say 'i'm a christian' ...

10 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by PentiumPro(f): 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
caprini1:
The Cele he is talking about is 5 minutes walk from Alaba international market.
Where is this Cele he is talking about? Is it not the same one along Oshodi-Apapa road? undecided
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by PentiumPro(f): 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
Kuyo:
I know you we not believe it go thank Army and police that saved the Yoruba agberous. thousands of Alaba boys with marchets marched near Cele bus before the Army and police started shooting on the air before the Alaba boys retreat back to Alaba market
Lies!! Give it up. grin grin
You didn't take pics? cheesy
In Lagos? area boys run from Iboows? hahahahahaha cheesy grin

How come it's only you seeing these YOrubas agberos hiding?
BTW, most agberos along that axis are actually Yiboess

14 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
huangcheng:

Apart from hiding behind your keyboard making noise on Nairaland, can you really come out and fight this Yoruba fight?

I am currently at Obosi, we've chased your people away from the entire area before the Army and police came in. You have no idea how much we need this fight to put this Yoruba strength to rest once and for all. At least, after one big duel we'll have a mutual respect for each other here in Lagos. Nonsense!!

So you really think you can win in Lagos? like really really?

Common.....I believe you are joking though, for the sake of innocent ibos who don't know how you are endangering their lives online and offline.

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Lol. Me I want them to get Biafra, ASAP sef. Make them carry their wahala go. They should move to Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Cross River and go and "dominate" them there. They'll be closer to home in that neck of the woods.

Huh! the yeye anti-Biafra Yorubas are the ones who bore me the most.You see them jumping around biafran threads saying oh you people will suffer if you leave and blah blah and i'm like wetin concern you.yeye people be claiming accommodating grin grin grin grin grin. Accommodating where they will still call you cowards grin grin.Go and see what's happening in Goa,Taiwan,south Africa,Malaysia,Manilla,Bangkok, then you will understand something is wrong with these set of humans. If you tell them the truth,they say you're jealous grin grin. You can imagine mofos telling chinese people they're jealous. jealous of their 2x2 shops grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Flyoruboy(m): 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
amInigerian:

Yes. They need the sea, which we south-southerners have.

Sadly, a tragedy we have suffered is neither Peter Odili nor Amaechi had it in them to initiate such a worthy project.

Wike may not too (though I wish he does) as he is an extension of the thug-like politicians that took over our polity since the 1999 era

Why can't Rivers gov't accomodate Igbos in that region, and please take them off our hands here in the SW coz they are constituting a nuisance. They make it clear that we have nothing in common with them and we agree, yet they keep flooding our region in droves. Biafra can't be actualized soon enough.

5 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Kuyo: 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
vivalavida:

That is their main domain.
The baale of sabo lives there and his residence is a bee-hive for those touts
Bro give me an update. I am in the office and i live around there. So i can know how to avoid those yoloba touts and their skirmishes
You need to stay inside your office if your office is in Alaba because every road is block and every shop inside every streets is closed even every house closed there gate
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by ibotic(f): 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
Chai......we don die......these Yoruba boys will use our flat'heads for hoes soon...... chukwu abiama o......me I cannot go back to erosion land o...let me remain in the SW selling gala......our Biafra is limited to the internet.... cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Fash20: 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
ibadantiti:
Benin people own Lagos. Why are the hooligan-Yorubas claiming Lagos? Lazy generation... embarassed
look at this animal being. how did benin people own lagos.

6 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Keegan: 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
Macelliot:
Maybe, both Igbos and Yorubas will leave Lagos for the Aworis...
Aworis are Yorubas, don't fool yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
Christoskurion:
I wish you did not say 'i'm a christian' ...

Mr man sod off! I am a Christian Yoruba and I hate ibos!

I will not take it lying low when just one ethnic group among 250 make it a duty to insult all Nigerians and constitute a nuisance where over they find themselves!

Ibos claim to be Christians and they peddle hate, insults and denigration of others from cradle to the grave (They are all guilty, both young and old) and I am speaking from experience.

Nigerians won't take it easy with ibos if they cause another war as it seems that is what they are after. ( and they will surely get it).

10 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Flyoruboy(m): 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Huh! the yeye anti-Biafra Yorubas don't even know this people.you see them jumping around biafran threads saying oh you people will suffer if you leave and blah blah and i'm like wetin concern you.yeye people be claiming accommodating grin grin grin grin grin. Accommodating where they will still call you cowards grin grin.Go and see what's happening in Goa,Taiwan,south Africa,Malaysia,Manilla,Bangkok, then you will understand something is wrong with these set of humans. if you tell them the truth,they say you're jealous grin grin. You can imagine mofos telling chinese people they're jealous. jealous of their 2x2 shops grin grin

I believe that is why many SS states like Rivers and Akwa Ibom are weary of their presence. A generation after they settle in your domain they will begin dragging land with you. Yoruba are fools for accommodating them this long. Till today Rivers state government (a minority) has refused to return their abandoned property and the igbo noisemakers can't do shyt about it, after 50 years. We need to make it a regional policy to discourage igbo migration to the SW henceforth.

8 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Beremx(f): 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
caprini1:
The Cele he is talking about is 5 minutes walk from Alaba international market.
please which Cele bus stop are you talking about? Is there another cele bus stop towards ajangbadi or towards Volks?
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by amInigerian: 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:
I don't like war but I think its time the ibos leave Lagos for us. I keep repeating it in every fora I am privileged to attend or contribute to that the IBO's have become too relaxed and disrespectful for YORUBA comfort.

If you think most Yoruba's don't see all your insults on this board and several others then you all are deluded. Yoruba will win the war eventually.Selah.

The only thing to do to a child who says you must submit your salary to him before any money is spent is to give him the flogging of his life.
That is the only thing the Igbos need.
I am from the south-south

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

Seriously? in what capacity do you stand to make such judgement?
in as much as I respect you but you shouldn't be making sure unguarded statements about ibos, you should only condemn the act. These are just hooligans trying to create mischief but it doesn't speak general about the ethnic group involved. After all those ibos there pay there taxes and such should be in accordance with the law. Agbero tax is not part of the law in Lagos state. It is highly illegal so the Ibo traders there have the right to protest... Cheers

16 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
Called someone in alaba now who told me that agberos were pursued from alaba intl by Igbos and army men, the Igbos are against baboon dey work monkey dey chop, a situation whereby an importer brings goods enroute alaba,some agbero boys will stop them at volks and they will pays them,then the trailer gets to alaba for offloading, agbero comes again to levy the importer again, the offloaders charges an amount,the agbero boys collects their share too from them. This payments is different from the tax they pay to local government.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

So you really think you can win in Lagos? like really really?

Common.....I believe you are joking though, for the sake of innocent ibos who don't know how you are endangering their lives online and offline.

Listen my friend, i'm an Igbo man, we're not known for making too much noise. As i write to you, i'm currently at Obosi plaza battle ready, in fact we plan to sleep over at our business place tonight cos we know your cowardly nature. We know your tribesmen aren't man enough to stand a fight with Igbos but will come back to destroy Igbo properties and loot the place in the middle of the night.

If your mama born you well make you follow your Yoruba brothers enter tonight or the next time wey them dey enter. Wetin una see today na childsplay, no be una dey run go call Army for Ojo. Nonsense!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
Yes
Beremx:
please which Cele bus stop are you talking about? Is there another cele bus stop towards ajangbadi or towards Volks?
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by SonOfEl(m): 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

coward, its only IGBOS that gives you nightmare. pls pray hard that we get Biafra, that anyway will not stop us from owning big time properties in Lagos, just as our people have in Ghana, Gambia, Benin rep, cameroun, and other African nations....

27 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by vivalavida(m): 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
PentiumPro:

Where is this Cele he is talking about? Is it not the same one along Oshodi-Apapa road? undecided
Lol,not that cele ooo
This is a cele bus stop around sabo,near alaba
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by ahaz: 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

and you think igbos dont see d insults you guys through to them here.am not igbo o but one thing is certain nigeria gatherd everyone to lagos in the name of federal capital and d igbos will leave when you give them their biafra.so since the name biafra is a tabbo to you so as the igbos leaving a state they cojtributed to its development a taboo too.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
Igbo don't drag land rather they buy land and build
Flyoruboy:

I believe that is why many SS states like Rivers and Akwa Ibom are weary of their presence. A generation after they settle in your domain they will begin dragging land with you. Yoruba are fools for accommodating them this long. Till today Rivers state government (a minority) has refused to return their abandoned property and the igbo noisemakers can't do shyt about it, after 50 years. We need to make it a regional policy to discourage igbo migration to the SW henceforth.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

you are mumu. Oloshi, ode, dindiri

15 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
Kuyo:
I know you we not believe it go thank Army and police that saved the Yoruba agberous. thousands of Alaba boys with marchets marched near Cele bus before the Army and police started shooting on the air before the Alaba boys retreat back to Alaba market

The useless cowards ran to Ojo barracks to call the Army when the police couldn't save them. I'm tired of the noise, i want this fight badly so that we can have mutual respect for each other after. Enough of the talks and chest beating, let men come out to the field where the metal meet the meat.

27 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Flyoruboy(m): 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
huangcheng:

Listen my friend, i'm an Igbo man, we're not known for making too much noise. As i write to you, i'm currently at Obosi plaza battle ready, in fact we plan to sleep over at our business place tonight cos we know your cowardly nature. We know your tribesmen aren't man enough to stand a fight with Igbos but will come back to destroy Igbo properties and loot the place in the middle of the night.

If your mama born you well make u follow your Yoruba brothers enter tonight or the next time wey them dey enter. Wetin una see today na childsplay, no be una dey run go call Army for Ojo. Nonsense!

Hot Air as usual. Yinmu. Why Una no go collect Una seized properties wey Ijaws and Ikwerres seized after all this while? Till today your kinsmen are still lamenting over that and y'all can't do shyt about it. It's only Yorubas you all can make mouth for coz we are too foolish and accommodating. Dem no born Una well to try that with Hausas, Ikwerres, or even your ijaw masters. No be Una fault. undecided

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) / Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun / Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.