Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Learn Graphic Design For FREE - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Learn Graphic Design For FREE (13977 Views)

Where To Learn Graphic And Web Designing / Learn Graphic Design (step By Step Video Course) / Can I Learn Graphic Design On My Own? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Graphic Design For FREE by yusufu16: 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hello fellow creative designers. I want to help as many people as I can learn graphic design. The design industry is booming right now and will continue to flourish. The good news is that you dont have to go to school to learn graphic design. I am a self taught graphic designer and website designer with experience in photoshop, coreldraw, indesign, illustrator, wordpress, eCommerce and Social Media .

So let me not waste your time. Ask me anything about graphic design. If I cant answer I will direct you to where you will find relevant answer and learn more. We can also share ideas on my newly created blog Enzago.com

We can also connect via the following

Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Youtube
Email: jesse@enzago.com
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by ichommy(m): 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
U once design a banner for me. I was awww Sir. I want to learn Boss. One on one.

1 Like

Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by Mattex001(m): 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
yusufu16:
Hello fellow creative designers. I want to help as many people as I can learn graphic design. The design industry is booming right now and will continue to flourish. The good news is that you dont have to go to school to learn graphic design. I am a self taught graphic designer with experience in photoshop, coreldraw, indesign and little bit of illustrator.

So let me not waste your time. Ask me anything about graphic design. If I cant answer I will direct you to where you will find relevant answer and learn more. We can also share ideas on my newly created blog Enzago.com

Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Youtube
JUmp start the Class boss

I'm sure if u have a detailed outline and structure of what you want to teach, the more interested people will be ...

I am ready to learn sir bring it on
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by hozzea(m): 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
I need a class training or one on one training on graphics..... Do u run the class... What's the cost..I stay in abuja
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by yusufu16: 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
hozzea:
I need a class training or one on one training on graphics..... Do u run the class... What's the cost..I stay in abuja

You dont need to pay anything. Just stick to this thread. I am working on the outline also. We are starting with photoshop.
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by Stunner1(f): 12:49am On Sep 18, 2015
I'm sooooo interested!!!

1 Like

Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by javaterian(m): 9:18am On Sep 18, 2015
ride on sir, we're following u bumper to bumper o, pls is there any video tutorial for beginners like us?
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by yusufu16: 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
Please let me know how many people have Photoshop installed on their computers. I am using Photoshop CC 2015. But you can still follow us even if you have Photoshop cs5 or cs6 because the interface and functionalities are pretty much similar.

Again because Nairaland does not allow one to upload more than 4 pictures at a time, I would posting the full tutorial of each topic on my blog

1 Like

Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
yusufu16:
Hello fellow creative designers. I want to help as many people as I can learn graphic design. The design industry is booming right now and will continue to flourish. The good news is that you dont have to go to school to learn graphic design. I am a self taught graphic designer with experience in photoshop, coreldraw, indesign and little bit of illustrator.

Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Youtube

Plz how do i create a cheesled effect on corel draw?
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by yusufu16: 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
figo05:

Plz how do i create a cheesled effect on corel draw?

you mean something like the NNPC logo
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by yusufu16: 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
@figo05 please can you explain or post an image let me see
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
yusufu16:
@figo05 please can you explain or post an image let me see

As if u caved an image out from a wood.
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by yusufu16: 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
figo05:

As if u caved an image out from a wood.

I think you mean page curl if I am right.

Follow this screenshot and play around with the settings in the dialog box

Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
yusufu16:

I think you mean page curl if I am right.

Follow this screenshot and play around with the settings in the dialog box

No Boss.... i will send u a sample as soon as i see one
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by Paulquest1(m): 12:38am On Sep 19, 2015
Please sir I need tutorials for PhotoShop n illustrator
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by yusufu16: 1:17am On Sep 19, 2015
Paulquest1:
Please sir I need tutorials for PhotoShop n illustrator

Ok sir go to my website and subscribe to my newsletter, I will send to your email.
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by pocoapoco88: 11:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
@yusufu,i do design logo wit a software called the logo creator(launching bed).bt i do hav a feeling it's not enof,hence d nid 4 using photoshop.Wots ur say abt my case?Am new 2 d graphic and freelancing stuff doh.
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by yusufu16: 11:39am On Sep 20, 2015
pocoapoco88:
@yusufu,i do design logo wit a software called the logo creator(launching bed).bt i do hav a feeling it's not enof,hence d nid 4 using photoshop.Wots ur say abt my case?Am new 2 d graphic and freelancing stuff doh.

Please DONT use photoshop for your logo design. Use either CorelDraw or adobe illustration. Logo must be scalable. That means when increasing or reducing the size, a logo should retain its sharpness. Its always good to use vector software to design your logo, which will make sure that even if you are using it for big billboard or small banner, it will still retain its sharpness.

4 Likes

Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by pocoapoco88: 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
yusufu16:

Please DONT use photoshop for your logo design. Use either CorelDraw or adobe illustration. Logo must be scalable. That means when increasing or reducing the size, a logo should retain its sharpness. Its always good to use vector software to design your logo, which will make sure that even if you are using it for big billboard or small banner, it will still retain its sharpness.
tnx f d headsup bro,bt pls verify if d software i stated above is ok 4 logo design.
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by yusufu16: 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
pocoapoco88:
tnx f d headsup bro,bt pls verify if d software i stated above is ok 4 logo design.

I will not advice you to use the program. The industry standard for designing logo is adobe illustrator or coreldraw. Then you will have more control and flexibility when designing logo.

1 Like

Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by pocoapoco88: 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
yusufu16:

I will not advice you to use the program. The industry standard for designing logo is adobe illustrator or coreldraw. Then you will have more control and flexibility when designing logo.
ok tnx.dis adobe illustrator,is it ok 2 use it 4 design oda graphics like bussiness cards etc?
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by yusufu16: 11:47am On Sep 21, 2015
pocoapoco88:
ok tnx.dis adobe illustrator,is it ok 2 use it 4 design oda graphics like bussiness cards etc?

Yes you can use illustrator for logo, business card, letterhead etc
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by pocoapoco88: 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
yusufu16:

Yes you can use illustrator for logo, business card, letterhead etc
dats gud,can u help me wit d software if u hav it?
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by pinehazel(m): 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
I do graphic design as service and also do training on it. Making money from both ends. There is nothing like skill acquisition.
Complete CorelDraw Video Tutorials
6-Step-by-Step Guide Video Tutorials is enough to get you going.
send mail for more inquiries: info@digitalmarketing-ng.com
www.digitalmarketing-ng.com

1 Like

Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 23, 2015
yusufu16:
Hello fellow creative designers. I want to help as many people as I can learn graphic design. The design industry is booming right now and will continue to flourish. The good news is that you dont have to go to school to learn graphic design. I am a self taught graphic designer and website designer with experience in photoshop, coreldraw, indesign, illustrator, wordpress, eCommerce and Social Media .

Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Youtube
I already learn with corel draw some years back,and I understand the basic,but I need a platform I can learn better and also have the opportunity to use it daily and create good work to improve myself, please advice + recommend. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by yusufu16: 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
issaRukayat:
I already learn with corel draw some years back,and I understand the basic,but I need a platform I can learn better and also have the opportunity to use it daily and create good work to improve myself, please advice + recommend. Thanks

That is a good one. But I will suggest you also learn Photoshop and Illustration to add to what your already know. Anyway you can post any problem you are facing then I will help you or you can post what you would like to learn and I will help. The future is bright for all good graphic designers, believe me.
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
yusufu16:

That is a good one. But I will suggest you also learn Photoshop and Illustration to add to what your already know. Anyway you can post any problem you are facing then I will help you or you can post what you would like to learn and I will help. The future is bright for all good graphic designers, believe me.
how to get started plz I have photoshop software,will really appreciate recommendations. Thank you
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by yusufu16: 11:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
issaRukayat:
how to get started plz I have photoshop software,will really appreciate recommendations. Thank you

I am currently preparing the photoshop video tutorial to be uploaded on my youtube channel soon. So go and subscribe on youtube.com/enzagoworld or go to my website www.enzago.com to subscribe to my newsletter so you dont miss out. I am doing everything FREE to help creative designers here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 24, 2015
yusufu16:

I am currently preparing the photoshop video tutorial to be uploaded on my youtube channel soon. So go and subscribe on youtube.com/enzagoworld or go to my website www.enzago.com to subscribe to my newsletter so you dont miss out. I am doing everything FREE to help creative designers here in Nigeria.
smiley
yusufu16:

thanks.will subscribe right away
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by ADULTBASE(m): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
I seriously need a banner for my forum,can you help me design it free pls?
yusufu16:

Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Youtube
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by yusufu16: 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
ADULTBASE:

I am sorry, this is a learning topic. You can contact me privately, then you will need to pay the appropriate fee for the design
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
ADULTBASE:
mr yusuf Good evening,I used cdr11 to design this I clicked on the color but its not reflecting on the design, plz what didn't I do right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Art of Comic Making & Publishing / Amazing "Pencil Vs Camera" Artworks / Strange But True Picture!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.