Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Learn Graphic Design For FREE - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Learn Graphic Design For FREE (13979 Views)

Where To Learn Graphic And Web Designing / Learn Graphic Design (step By Step Video Course) / Can I Learn Graphic Design On My Own? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by she2(m): 4:16am On Mar 29, 2016
Mr Yusufu 16 I stay in Abuja too and I'm over interested in learning core draw and photoshop from scratch. My number is 08096501805 pls call me let hook up. I will most gladly appreciate it sir. Thanks.
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by Abudu2000(m): 8:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
yusufu16:
Hello fellow creative designers. I want to help as many people as I can learn graphic design. The design industry is booming right now and will continue to flourish. The good news is that you dont have to go to school to learn graphic design. I am a self taught graphic designer and website designer with experience in photoshop, coreldraw, indesign, illustrator, wordpress, eCommerce and Social Media .

So let me not waste your time. Ask me anything about graphic design. If I cant answer I will direct you to where you will find relevant answer and learn more. We can also share ideas on my newly created blog Enzago.com

We can also connect via the following

Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Youtube
Email: jesse@enzago.com
sir drop a no for us to talk,I don't like ppls response to emails,thanks
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by Godiskind: 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
Boss please what background color and text color combination can I use for designing a birthday/thanksgiving card invitation @ 70yrs? I am just a newbie in design startin with corel draw 12. Pls ur response will be quite helpful
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by yusufu16: 10:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
issaRukayat:
mr yusuf Good evening,I used cdr11 to design this I clicked on the color but its not reflecting on the design, plz what didn't I do right?

Make sure the object you are dealing with is not bitmap. Then select the object first before selecting the color
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
u earlier posted an article on how to do vignette effect using Corel. I tried t but transparent blend tool cannot work on hairless white colour rectangle to feather t before transformation. kindly brief the tutorial here without any referal. thanks ....@ yesufu
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by holajeedayy: 8:55am On May 01, 2016
she2:
Mr Yusufu 16 I stay in Abuja too and I'm over interested in learning core draw and photoshop from scratch. My number is 08096501805 pls call me let hook up. I will most gladly appreciate it sir. Thanks.

you can learn with video tutorial and as you watch you also practice if you want complete video such that you be good enof to design any thing call me on 07030842589
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by novelphotos: 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
Want to learn Graphic design using photoshop, corel draw, Adobe illustrator and 3D character Animation, we also offer video editing training with the use of Adobe premium pro and After effect for all this and more at affordable price call 08077416539

Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by Tex42(m): 12:38am On May 30, 2017
@Mr. Yusuf16...can u help with links /sites where some of these graphic design softwares van be downloaded.

I need them installed so as to follow your tutorial both here and on your blog. Thanks!
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by 4lorunsho(m): 6:49pm On May 31, 2017
Judexman:
For just 2k you can get a lynda.com premium account to watch and download videos on any course you wish to develop yourself in, from web design to graphics to video editing, social media marketing and many more. whatsapp me on 07036001049
how many of the videos can we get?
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 31, 2017
[quote author=yusufu16 post=39380212][/quote] How did you create the swirl stuff
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by pillarmaria(m): 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
This thread shouldn't die please.....

I am really interested in learning graphic design, I already have Corel draw installed in my laptop, which other software do I need ?
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by jiorhemen(m): 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2018
novelphotos:
Want to learn Graphic design using photoshop, corel draw, Adobe illustrator and 3D character Animation, we also offer video editing training with the use of Adobe premium pro and After effect for all this and more at affordable price call 08077416539
I am interested in learning graphic design. Where is your location? I am based in Abuja.
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by damiflex(m): 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2018
To Learn Graphic design is not difficult at all.

That's why I want to recommend an Online Graphic Design Training.

Get the knowledge from the scratch on Graphic design, Join our online training on Adobe Photoshop and Corel-draw.

Benefits..
* free mentoring.
* download self-made HD videos and Materials.
* access to other expert designers.
* always online tutors.
* access to new modern fonts, plugins and actions.

Just 5000 naira, for Saturday only

Date : 10th, November - 8th, December 2018.
Phone number : 07065059690

Whatsapp number : 07065059690

Don't be left out.

View our previous works @ https://www.damiflexsolutions.com/portfolio

Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by ak22(m): 7:22am On Oct 29, 2018
Good morning every concerns person here
Please I want to learn graphics design .
Can any body put me through ?
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by emak1991: 9:18am On Jun 03, 2020
Learn blender for ur environment modeling. Call me on 08106244065

Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by GreaterDC(m): 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
Why are all this questionaires trying to derail the motives of this thread?
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by Vyzz: 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
GreaterDC:
Why are all this questionaires trying to derail the motives of this thread?

Exactly
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by dadadoc: 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hello, Mr Yusuf..Do you tutor,where in abj are you? Thanks.
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2020
4lorunsho:
how many of the videos can we get?
same question
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by kediamos: 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
really interested in dis topiv
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by Adenikelizabeth: 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
Hello Mr Yusufu. I would love to learn graphic design from the scratch. Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Art of Comic Making & Publishing / Amazing "Pencil Vs Camera" Artworks / Strange But True Picture!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.