Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,928 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo (20004 Views)

Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games / Athletics Ends With Nigeria Winning 10 GOLD Medals At All African Games! / Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by haryomikun(m): 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
DJ haywire is about to burst your speakers again with the mixx master, DJ haywire. This is a mix of the latest 9ja music and is considerably smaller in megabytes size compared to the last edition mix....
Below is the tracklist

1.Krept and Konan ft. Jeremih x Wizkid x Davido x Ice Prince x Fuse ODG - Freak Of The Week
2.Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite
3.Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything
4.Wizkid - Expensive Shi.t
5.Sheyman - Kokan Aye
6.Hennessy Ft 2face & Wizkid - DanceGo (Eau de vie)
7.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le |
8.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
9.Tekno - Anything
10.DAVIDO ft UHURU + DJ BUCKZ - THE SOUND
11.Uhuru ft Wizkid - Duze
12.MC Galaxy - Komolop Cholop
13.Runtown Ft Uhuru - The Banger
14.Jefak x Nedo ft. Stringz - Koko Below
15.Wande Coal Ashimapeyin
16.Vector - Shiga ft Tools
17.Daboy - Bolenbe_prod_by_Antras
18.Orezi - Shuperu Remix ft Davido
19.Reminisce - SKiLASHii
20.Omo Akin - Ijo Oloti Remix ft. Skales
21.Olamide - BOBO
22.Phyno X Olamide Ft Lil'Kesh - Ladi
23.Sexy Steel - SISI
24.Mo'Blow - Wiggle Ft. May D
25.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
26.Kiss Daniel - Laye
27.Timaya Some More
28.DJ Spinall ft. Timaya - Excuse Me
29.Terry G ft. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am
30.Masterkraft ft. CDQ, Olamide & Davido - Indomie (Remix)
31.Lil Kesh - Gbese

This mix will get you dancing when you least expect it to and even give hustlers more inspiration when hustling *winks*
Click the download button and get ready to groove guys!

The download link is http://Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by manitobor(m): 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
And why is he in a wheelchair?
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by Bobbystanley(m): 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
gokay11:
Congratulations bro,na diz kind news we want no be all diz drug pushers wey dey spoil naija name up and down.

Ewu shut up. What do u know about sports?

Chioma Ajunwa won Gold medal before any other Nigerian at the Olympics which Is the biggest Athletic sporting event

And she Is igbo
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by 1miccza: 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
He would never cease to amaze me a physically challenged person doing serious exploits,congrats to him. That's tha spirit of Naija
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by Tunjman(m): 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by amoduganja: 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
room089:
Na ibo man?

Na Duri Uwaka
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by omojeesu(m): 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ha! Ha! May it be so o!
We dont want to hear another story o!
Congrats to us, sa!
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
shizzy7:
YYYYYAAAAAYYYY
In weightlifting,, Nigeria will always win
That's where you see the Importance of Efficient eating of pounded Yam,Akpu,Eba,Fufu,Amala

If they've been eating indomie and Ogi,,they will NEVER win..
In other news Tosin OKE also won Gold in Triple jump

You forgot to add Starch sister. usually eaten in Southern Nigeria, with Ogwo (oil soup) or banga soup .

God bless Nigeria
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by sweetgala(m): 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
Pontaboki:
Oya where are the Northerners?,na only to throw bomb dem sabi?.I am asking the Slaves,please where are your masters?.Ndi Ara!!!!!

The people disturbing you from your village are still chasing you
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by wiseoneking: 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
room089:
Na ibo man?
Who ask you that? Celebrate our pride. Congrats, we are proud of you.
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
what are the medal standings so far guys
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by alcmene: 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
I see igbo spirit in this man cos an average man from that side is naturally lazy and unproductive

imagine a disabled man achieving greatness while his able bodied brothers are busy queuing behind Ben Murray Bruce for survival

Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by wiseoneking: 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

Does he sound like a drug peddler?
Was the competition in Malaysia or Indonesia?

We've been setting records (moving mountains) before we knew we could.

Make I call one Ijaw man to come and pick you up?
it doesnt sound like drug peddlers but i think that does not remove a high rate of ritual killing, highest rape incidence, incest, yahoo boys, feti fetish etc
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by room089: 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
quote author=Ilekeh post=38033276]

Was the competition in Malaysia or Indonesia?

We've been setting records (moving mountains) before we knew we could.

Baba I didn't say anything o!
I just asked a simple question o!
It's you that knows where your dirty mind is tilting to! grin grin grin
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by Ilekeh(f): 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
alcmene:
I see igbo spirit in this man cos an average man from that side is naturally lazy and unproductive

imagine a disabled man achieving greatness while his able bodied brothers are busy queuing behind Ben Murray Bruce for survival

Igbos are so not lazy that they typically peddle drug in Asian countries, kidnap innocent people for ransom, ritualistic activities in okija shrine, burden Yoruba politicians with their problems in Yoruba states.

The guy can't be close to Igbo else he's have used steroids to win.
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by oluemmakay(m): 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
I wish you more outstanding performance..

Kindly check my signature
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by adexi(m): 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
Since its world record. Get ready for anti-doping agencies. They will collect all your blood you go confess wetin you no do. undecided
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by Judeblade24(m): 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
May d Almighty God strengthen u.....keep it up
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by shizzy7(f): 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
Goodboiyy:

You forgot to add Starch sister. usually eaten in Southern Nigeria, with Ogwo (oil soup) or banga soup .

God bless Nigeria
I thought its the one call Akpu but I will add it....Is the food from South-South.
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by gokay11(m): 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
Bobbystanley:

Chioma Ajunwa won Gold medal before any other Nigerian at the Olympics which Is the biggest Athletic sporting event

And she Is igbo
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by gokay11(m): 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
Bobbystanley:

And she Is igbo
I think u are getting me wrong,I'm only congratulating d guy for making us proud and worth emulating.I'm not an ethnic bigot,I f**k with anybody be it yoruba,hausa or igbo.#onenigeria#peace
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
shizzy7:
I thought its the one call Akpu but I will add it....Is the food from South-South.

Yep, Mostly Delta state... Nigeria is blessed sha.

Akpu is different, Akpu is whitish in color, Starch is yellow
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by LeSulk(m): 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

Was the competition in Malaysia or Indonesa

Do you know that it's now an advantage to learn the Yoruba Language before joining the British Police?

I wonder why.

Congrats to Yakubu Adesokan though.More grease to his elbow.
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by Ilekeh(f): 11:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
LeSulk:

Do you know that it's now an advantage to learn the Yoruba Language before joining the British Police?

I wonder why.

Congrats to Yakubu Adesokan though.More grease to his elbow.

Where is Yoruba not rampant?
We've taken over South America, North America, lots of european countries.
US army is recruiting Hausa, igbo language speakers. Your point?
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by yungeez(m): 12:04am On Sep 16, 2015
This is d work of #alomo mix wit chamadon
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 16, 2015
ok... nice one...
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by saintdas1: 11:12am On Sep 16, 2015
modelmike7:
Congrats man. Big Ups!
understood.
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by saintdas1: 11:16am On Sep 16, 2015
4peace:
lolx grin grin grin grin grin
congrats, expecting more medals.
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
wendycindy:
Congratulobia
kindly follow back

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case / Sunday Oliseh Resigns As Fortuna Sittard's Chief Coach / Aubameyang Signs A New 3-Year Deal With Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.