Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,962 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Dont Fall Victim, Pics - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dont Fall Victim, Pics (54156 Views)

Dont Fall For This New Cheap "Airtel" Scam / Dont Fall for Airtel 100 naira For 1GB Scam / Buying Gadgets Online In Nigeria? Don’t Fall Victim To This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
mayorall:

I can give you mayor source T1 12000mah power bank. You pay me when you tested the quality and satisfied. cost #4,000 only. Tell me your phone type, I will tell you numbers of charge cycle you will get.

That's a good power bank.

OP, try cut those nails wey be like vulture own.

1 Like

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by PapaNnamdi: 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
chemmerfrank:
Have an idea of what you purchase..make some research.
How can a solar power bank of that size be 25000mah? do you even what solar is?
I say you where scammed because you deserved to. Them no force you buy.

i am not a geek or tech person, i believe in fidelity, so when she said its was solar powered i never bothered, i just payed, cos i felt she was honest
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by ManTiger(m): 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
I bought 2 of this from Aliexpress last year 50000mAH and regret it. It takes several hours to full and after that it only takes few minute to discharge.
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by PapaNnamdi: 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
ManTiger:
I bought 2 of this from Aliexpress last year 50000mAH and regret it. It takes several hours to full and after that it only takes few minute to discharge.
the one u bought does the solar panel charge work? or na demo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by PapaNnamdi: 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
iyke926:

That's a good power bank.

OP, try cut those nails wey be like vulture own.
grin

those nails na im i take dey nark my babe Gspat during pre intimacy grin
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by joe3765(m): 11:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
I can feel ur pain bro, na d economic situation of d country cause am...
D most annoying of all na all these scam jobs interview invite wey dey circulate nau.
Pple wey don tey for labour market dey gather young graduate to siphone money from dem.
Any interview invite you get, i advise u copy & paste on naira land search option so as to get trend.

Dats d powerbank i'v been using for almost 2 years nau. Very strong & reliable. U can get it

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by ManTiger(m): 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
PapaNnamdi:

the one u bought does the solar panel charge work? or na demo
My brother, it's exactly how you explained it. It's will show charging in the sunlight even it will show it's charging if exposed to halogen light or any bright illumination but na lie.

The worst part: I bought 2 pcs, one for myself the other for my inlaw grin, she never complained but stylishly returned it embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by Blazinraj01(f): 11:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
grin I also have this power bank. At least mine struggles to charge with solar power. It can spoil your battery sef.
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by kestolove95(m): 1:11am On Sep 16, 2015
eleko1:
There's no difference between unscrupulous Igbo businessman/chinkos peep.Dem be red head lizards.Abeg,trowey dat nonsense b4 e damage yo fone/burn yo lap
na ibo boys do dix one...na aba made cos ma own dey work wella na na china
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by Nobody: 1:30am On Sep 16, 2015
PapaNnamdi:

grin

those nails na im i take dey nark my babe Gspat during pre intimacy grin

grin
Onye uwa, repent oo.
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by abbeyty(m): 2:18am On Sep 16, 2015
adadioranmah:
Thanks for the info. Can't you return it and get a refund?

Lol return to who ? This is logos not London
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by zieraw2005(m): 4:24am On Sep 16, 2015
God save us
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by AdeniyiA(m): 5:49am On Sep 16, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
the painful thing is dat i used my last 6k to buy it, and i am currently unemployed, may God purnish the producer, the distributor, the importer, the marketer and the seller
AMEN angry

that's where financial aptitude comes in, unless you make money with your phone, a charger shouldn't be a priority ...

1 Like

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 16, 2015
I get one also and everytin u said re true, it is hard to charge but discharge quickly. And it also say 50,000mah but it doesn't go two charge of 2800mah. But we shud manage it like dat.
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by bukatee2015(m): 7:41am On Sep 16, 2015
roufy235:
product name and price bro?
Can't recal d brand name,go wit d pixlook for any familiar typ xactly and get it for N3500 to 4K
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by Craven: 9:09am On Sep 16, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
the painful thing is dat i used my last 6k to buy it, and i am currently unemployed, may God purnish the producer, the distributor, the importer, the marketer and the seller
AMEN angry

And you the buyer? What happens to you? You made the decision to buy the power bank, no one forced you. You made the wrong decision to purchase a substandard product. Isn't that your fault somehow?

Now this does not mean I condone the flow of substandard products into our market, but as a buyer, it is your responsibility to carry out your homework about any product you want to purchase before purchasing. However, you failed to do so and as a result, you ended up purchasing a substandard product. You have yourself to blame for that.

I agree that sellers/makers/distributors of these product should be reprimanded, because not only are these products substandard, they are also harmful. But listen, no one will conduct a research on a product for you. It is your job to do it yourself; you're the one using the product after all. And you don't have to be a tech person to differentiate quality products from substandard ones. Before purchasing any product, make sure they come from a trusted name and a trusted distributor. Make sure you carry out online researches to check their durability. Ask your friends for advice concerning the product you wish to buy. That's not so hard, is it? Buyers also have a responsibility, and when they fail to carry it out, they end up purchasing the wrong product.
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by iamrealdeji(m): 9:15am On Sep 16, 2015
Buy this type bro,i bought it and i'm enjoying it like cheese. Its 5mAH for 5,500 naira,never go for cheap power banks

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by iamrealdeji(m): 9:30am On Sep 16, 2015
J3nnyluv:
I get one also and everytin u said re true, it is hard to charge but discharge quickly. And it also say 50,000mah but it doesn't go two charge of 2800mah. But we shud manage it like dat.
those cheap power banks with high maH can even ruin a phone,those are the types of power bank that can make your phone really hot while charging and they don't last up to a month
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by iheanyi40(m): 9:34am On Sep 16, 2015
ehya sorry bro
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by ceejay80s(m): 10:27am On Sep 16, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
AMEN angry
I will advice u guy to buy brand new ups, its just 4k in computer village, buy bluegate 650 ups , when fully charged , it will charge only ur phone for a whole week, and there's no wey nepa no go bring light to recharge the ups in a week, I don't need power banks, ups is far better, just don't allow the batter to die before u recharge

2 Likes

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by Fundango: 10:32am On Sep 16, 2015
exxell:

Brother google Lumsing. They sell it for 6,000 in the US. But there is a verified seller on Nairaland. Bought from him at 7,500 last year. I have never stopped smiling.
pls is it also solar power bank.
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by ceejay80s(m): 10:41am On Sep 16, 2015
niceguy7:

Eeyaaa, bros dnt worry leave them for God..............................buh nawa oo lagos na wa.....eko for show!!!!! Infact wen u are entering lagos for the first time u go see: "this is lagos"......that is to say shine ur eyes wella wella. Lagos igbo business pipu......I troway yarnsh for una.
U nyash go fall inside canal
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by ceejay80s(m): 10:44am On Sep 16, 2015
udemzyudex:
I fit bet say na Road side power bank.... Those guys ehn, fear them
Even those road seller knows nothing about the power bank, its only the manufacturer and the importer that knows, nothing concern thos road sellers, dem no know and they don't use it
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by udemzyudex(m): 10:51am On Sep 16, 2015
ceejay80s:

Even those road seller knows nothing about the power bank, its only the manufacturer and the importer that knows, nothing concern thos road sellers, dem no know and they don't use it

No. Be for road them Dey sell am? All join naa
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 16, 2015
kk
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by PapaNnamdi: 11:39am On Sep 16, 2015
ceejay80s:

I will advice u guy to buy brand new ups, its just 4k in computer village, buy bluegate 650 ups , when fully charged , it will charge only ur phone for a whole week, and there's no wey nepa no go bring light to recharge the ups in a week, I don't need power banks, ups is far better, just don't allow the batter to die before u recharge

i never even thought of this, thanks bro
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by PapaNnamdi: 11:42am On Sep 16, 2015
Craven:

And you the buyer? What happens to you? You made the decision to buy the power bank, no one forced you. You made the wrong decision to purchase a substandard product. Isn't that your fault somehow?

Now this does not mean I condone the flow of substandard products into our market, but as a buyer, it is your responsibility to carry out your homework about any product you want to purchase before purchasing. However, you failed to do so and as a result, you ended up purchasing a substandard product. You have yourself to blame for that.

I agree that sellers/makers/distributors of these product should be reprimanded, because not only are these products substandard, they are also harmful. But listen, no one will conduct a research on a product for you. It is your job to do it yourself; you're the one using the product after all. And you don't have to be a tech person to differentiate quality products from substandard ones. Before purchasing any product, make sure they come from a trusted name and a trusted distributor. Make sure you carry out online researches to check their durability. Ask your friends for advice concerning the product you wish to buy. That's not so hard, is it? Buyers also have a responsibility, and when they fail to carry it out, they end up purchasing the wrong product.

no lemme use my Cv swear for u, i dont have tym for all that, its only in Nigeria ppl do such, why will i research for something before buying it, what is wrong is wrong, may be you are a relative to a seller or marketer of sub standard china products
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by PapaNnamdi: 11:50am On Sep 16, 2015
AdeniyiA:

that's where financial aptitude comes in, unless you make money with your phone, a charger shouldn't be a priority ...
we never have power supply in my area cos the transformer is bad, btw, i am searching for a job so i need my fone online during the day, and you knw wat hsdpa does to ones ba3
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by PapaNnamdi: 11:51am On Sep 16, 2015
iyke926:

grin
Onye uwa, repent oo.

after 55
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by PapaNnamdi: 11:53am On Sep 16, 2015
ManTiger:

My brother, it's exactly how you explained it. It's will show charging in the sunlight even it will show it's charging if exposed to halogen light or any bright illumination but na lie.

The worst part: I bought 2 pcs, one for myself the other for my inlaw grin, she never complained but stylishly returned it embarassed

if u had created this thread i would have been saved cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning / New Etisalat Android Plan / This is Why Tecno, Infinix Will Never Try Selling Its Models In US Or Europe!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.