Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

I Think I Am A Misogynist. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Am A Misogynist. (6537 Views)

Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) / L / Characteristics Of A Misogynist (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
I am starting to think I am a Misogynist.for over 6 years now I have been harsh to the female folks both in Nigeria and abroad. its not that I don't have female friends I do . But I hate every bone in their body . well my mum really have noticed it when she saw me watching a program on dstv that talks about serial killers and rapists and has advised me to give the female folks a trial.but it's as if there is a part of me that actually disagrees with. her.for those of you that have been active will notice that 90 percent of my posts are against the ladies.even the guys that supports the pussies gets bashed also.

how do I be a normal guy again.i am not asking for a relationship or a foolish girlfriend . just want to be neutral in my thinking.

cc-cutehector,misspicy,prettythicksme,lalasticlala please help me.
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
hbpeze:
I am starting to think I am a Misogynist.for over 6 years now I have been harsh to the female folks both in Nigeria and abroad. its not that I don't have female friends I do . But I hate every bone in their body . well my mum really have noticed it when she saw me watching a program on dstv that talks about serial killers and rapists and has advised me to give the female folks a trial.but it's as if there is a part of me that actually disagrees with. her.for those of you that have been active will notice that 90 percent of my posts are against the ladies.even the guys that supports the pussies gets bashed also.

how do I be a normal guy again.i am not asking for a relationship or a foolish girlfriend . just want to be neutral in my thinking.

no you are GAY.Not Misogynist smiley

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Cutehector(m): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
You are gay bro... When one is not attracted to d oppposite sex, dat makes him or her a homo sexual..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:
no you are GAY.Not Misogynist smiley

gays don't have erections I have one now as I type this

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Ezerbullet(m): 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
i have also been a victim, you need to study these females carefully and understand them by getting a close pal and you'll discover they are exciting
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
Cutehector:
You are gay bro... When one is not attracted to d oppposite sex, dat makes him or her a homo sexual..

shay u day mad ni.i day Bleep na ahahahah.nairaland always changing person word.hahahahahaahahahahahahahahah
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ezerbullet:
i have also been a victim, you need to study these females carefully and understand them by getting a close pal and you'll discover they are exciting

thanks you know what am saying.a close pal that will be hard for now
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ohhhh my gawshhhh

honestly.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Spikkylee: 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
G
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
hbpeze:

gays dont have erections

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
hbpeze:

U a fuccckin drug addict nd u need help
U hateful nd mehn u trash talk sick over ur stewpid post
Seun needs to restrict sum hooligans registerin on nl mehn u need half of ur brain checked up stil suprised u dnt hate every bone in ur mum nd sisters body angry
Anoufia

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by bqlekan(m): 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
halfrica:

Seun needs to restrict sum hooligans registerin on nl mehn u need half of ur brain checked up stil suprised u dnt hate every bone in ur mum nd sisters body angry
Anoufia
C'mon, young lady, take it easy on the dude., he probably wanna turn a new leaf and all you can do is bash him. He never mentioned you in the first place. If you can't cope with his so called 'stupid post' why not ignore it and move on... respect is reciprocal my dear..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:

gays dont have erections
my sista e tiyah me oooo

Is that really what he's using to comfort himself grin

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
bqlekan:

C'mon, young lady, take it easy on the dude., he probably wanna turn a new leaf and all you can do is bash him. He never mentioned you in the first place. If you can't cope with his so called 'stupid post' why not ignore it and move on... respect is reciprocal my dear..

Uncle peace thank u!
listen dudes like dis dnt wana change
angry turn new leaf is he goin on pollination or wat?
Or he is a flower vase
There are better ways of presenting emotions
Not presenting his emtions like he wana rip a girls head off this min
I kno a genuine repentance post ok!
he just wana kno if he has more of people like him outthere if he finds some he wud feel comfortable nd continue

Cos if he really wanted to change he wud av talked to a psychologist in private
Nd nt b an hypocrite angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by afolwalex20(m): 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
# following
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:
my sista e tiyah me oooo
Is that really what he's using to comfort himself grin
lmaooo. No Mind The Attention Seeker grin
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by bqlekan(m): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
halfrica:

Uncle peace thank u!
Or he is a flower vase
he just wana kno if he has more of people like him outthere if he finds some he wud feel comfortable nd continue

I like the whole of your post except the 'uncle peace' part.. we have different ways of expressing our emotions, you both did it the same way grin you also presented yours like 'you wana rip his head off' (not cool)
And don't judge anyone by their posts.. reason I didn't reply you in the same manner.. remember, you can choose to ignore 'stupid posts'

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
bqlekan:

I like the whole of your post except the 'uncle peace' part.. we have different ways of expressing our emotions, you both did it the same way grin you also presented yours like 'you wana rip his head off' (not cool)
And don't judge anyone by their posts.. reason I didn't reply you in the same manner.. remember, you can choose to ignore 'stupid posts'

See ur tungba tungba head like dat of europian first aircraft b insultin me u hear

By d way grin it was nice to meet sumborri like u today
Its a pleure mirrin u

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by lilmax(m): 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
hbpeze:

undecided you don't know what you want
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by bqlekan(m): 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
halfrica:

See ur tungba tungba head like dat of europian first aircraft b insultin me u hear

By d way grin it was nice to meet sumborri like u today
Its a pleure mirrin u
lol, thanks for the compliments grin and No, I didn't mean to wink

Sumborri like me? Taaah! M no different from any random guy jhur..,

Nice meeting a unique you too tongue
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
bqlekan:
lol, thanks for the compliments grin and No, I didn't mean to wink

Sumborri like me? Taaah! M no different from any random guy jhur..,

Nice meeting a unique you too tongue

Awwww grin
M in lust already kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by bqlekan(m): 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
halfrica:

Awwww grin
M in lust already kiss kiss kiss kiss
laughing so hard that I fell off the closet.. grin but you can flatter o.., cheesy lust kor, dust nii cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by funlord(m): 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
grin
hbpeze:

Don't worry kid! Just prepare your _stupid ass for jail! That's where _twats who reason like you are destined to end up!
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
halfrica:

Uncle peace thank u!
Or he is a flower vase

You nailed it very hard & precisely. That's actually the case.
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
halfrica:

Uncle peace thank u!
Or he is a flower vase

You nailed it very hard & precisely. That's actually the truth.
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by IamLEGEND1: 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
hbpeze:

homosexuals don't have erections?
so how do u think they penetrate each other's yansh?
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
I know people like you. You want to run roughshod on ladies and get whatever you want from them, anytime you want it. They've ignored & denied you of those things over the years & the next logical thing you think you should do is resent them.

Stop this bro & grow up. This is childish & doesn't pay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
holamiday:
You nailed it very hard & precisely. That's actually the truth.

grin great mind bro!!!!
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
na only me get all this bashing na wa oo. Thanks for the attention hehehehehe.the guys that bashed me I guess you think you are in a relationship meanwhile some guy is screwing your so called blessed girlfriend banging her non senseically.

to the foolish girls that bend down to piss for ground...iya la ya yaaa

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
halfrica:

Anoufia

moderators has already blocked your posts why seeking to close mine.hahahahah ashewo 10 kobo
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
hbpeze:

moderators has already blocked your posts why seeking to close mine.hahahahah ashewo 10 kobo

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ashewo bah?
I learnt it from the most important women in ur life

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
funlord:
grin

Don't worry kid! Just prepare your _stupid ass for jail! That's where _twats who reason like you are destined to end up!

eyha it's a pity your gf keeps denying you sex for a year.ahahahahahahah half man half woman

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed / (pics) Maheeda Shares More X-rated Photos On Instagram / My Girlfriend Stopped Me From Going Out Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.