Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

I M Tired Of Ladies Taking Advantage Of Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I M Tired Of Ladies Taking Advantage Of Me (782 Views)

Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You / Ladies, taking selfies In Mens Car while In relationships..your Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I M Tired Of Ladies Taking Advantage Of Me by kwenu: 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hey house, i am a guy in my late 20s and ever since i been dating im always been taken advantage of, the last of all was a girl i was dating i helped her so much and i wanted to settle down with her , i remember she sat for jamb and after i have helped her in her to over see that she gained her admision she dumped me, all ladies i have known have always used me to get what they want and at the end they dump me, i m tired of dating again, seeing that after every break up it takes me time to recover.

i have been through so much pain for these ladies even emotional torture and honestly they wouldnt show me any mercy or love me back asi have loved them

i hope to get married next year, my family members are now waiting/pressuring me to get married.

i m just tired of everything, recently i thought of foreign women if they will be any better

please i need your advice where did i go wrong and what can i do
Re: I M Tired Of Ladies Taking Advantage Of Me by Spikkylee: 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
G
Re: I M Tired Of Ladies Taking Advantage Of Me by fejikudz(m): 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
undecided
Re: I M Tired Of Ladies Taking Advantage Of Me by debque(m): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
OK....lemne come nd b going, m going to come back very soon.....
Re: I M Tired Of Ladies Taking Advantage Of Me by hannesy(f): 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
Eyaaaaa lol
Re: I M Tired Of Ladies Taking Advantage Of Me by IamLEGEND1: 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: I M Tired Of Ladies Taking Advantage Of Me by Cherlene(f): 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
kwenu:
Hey house, i am a guy in my late 20s and ever since i been dating im always been taken advantage of, the last of all was a girl i was dating i helped her so much and i wanted to settle down with her , i remember she sat for jamb and after i have helped her in her to over see that she gained her admision she dumped me, all ladies i have known have always used me to get what they want and at the end they dump me, i m tired of dating again, seeing that after every break up it takes me time to recover.

i have been through so much pain for these ladies even emotional torture and honestly they wouldnt show me any mercy or love me back asi have loved them

i hope to get married next year, my family members are now waiting/pressuring me to get married.

i m just tired of everything, recently i thought of foreign women if they will be any better

please i need your advice where did i go wrong and what can i do

Good afternoon

I am DISMAL about your SITUATION.

People will HURT YOU,
God will HEAL YOU.
People will HUMILIATE YOU,
God will MAGNIFY YOU.
People will JUDGE YOU,
God will JUSTIFY YOU.
HAVE FAITH.

Have a lovely day ahead dear.

Cherlene
Re: I M Tired Of Ladies Taking Advantage Of Me by dejt4u(m): 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
Helping ladies or footing their bills or donating ur kidney or ur left eye doesnt make them to love you more..

Guyz code..

1 Like

Re: I M Tired Of Ladies Taking Advantage Of Me by osebaba8(m): 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
So simple, you too take advantage of them, fact try it and see ladies loving you like honey but they will never love you like money
Re: I M Tired Of Ladies Taking Advantage Of Me by TokenWhiteGuy(m): 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
Good guys finish last bro.

Stop acting like you don't have a spine and take control of the situation.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Acceptable And Sustainable / Which Will You Prefer And Why?( Guys Only) / Funniest: How Would You Feel If Something Like This Happens To You In Public,lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.