Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:29 AM

Openly Gay Nigerian And Activist Bisi Alimi Set To Marry White Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Openly Gay Nigerian And Activist Bisi Alimi Set To Marry White Boyfriend (1579 Views)

Young Black Girl And Her White Boyfriend Put On Raunchy Display On Facebook / Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend / Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Blast Nigeria Celebs: Stop Begging For Money When Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Openly Gay Nigerian And Activist Bisi Alimi Set To Marry White Boyfriend by BlogLord: 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
Nigerian gay activist Bisi Alimi has announced that he is engaged to his white boyfriend Anthony and they have scheduled their wedding for 2016.

Bisi who has been so excited about their engagement wrote "While in Australia, my boyfriend and I got engaged and we will be getting married next year"

It will be recalled that Bisi came to limelight when he openly confessed his sexuality as a gay Nigerian on social media, he also disclosed that he is HIV positive.

Bisi and Anthony started dating over a year ago. Bisi who was born in Mushin, Lagos and a graduate of University of Lagos moved to the UK in search of asylum.

Well the friends of the couple have been pouring in congratulatory messages.

*Isn't love a beautiful thing

See more engagement pictures here:http://toyinaspire..com.ng/2015/09/openly-gay-nigerian-and-activist-bisi.html

Re: Openly Gay Nigerian And Activist Bisi Alimi Set To Marry White Boyfriend by MARINS(f): 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ouch.. Hell go soon full

Re: Openly Gay Nigerian And Activist Bisi Alimi Set To Marry White Boyfriend by Behira(f): 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
Congrats
Re: Openly Gay Nigerian And Activist Bisi Alimi Set To Marry White Boyfriend by chiibekee(f): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
Fools
Re: Openly Gay Nigerian And Activist Bisi Alimi Set To Marry White Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
Whatever rocks his boat, it does not add or take away food from my table, I have enough to worry about.
Re: Openly Gay Nigerian And Activist Bisi Alimi Set To Marry White Boyfriend by ElFenomeno1: 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
Fudge packers!
Re: Openly Gay Nigerian And Activist Bisi Alimi Set To Marry White Boyfriend by favolas(f): 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hawuuuuuuuu cry cry their mumu don ripe.
Re: Openly Gay Nigerian And Activist Bisi Alimi Set To Marry White Boyfriend by Houseofglam7(f): 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
Even d devil no go gree to fuq another demon yansh angry

1 Like

Re: Openly Gay Nigerian And Activist Bisi Alimi Set To Marry White Boyfriend by missmary(f): 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
undecided have this people forgotten Sodom and Gomorrah... I pity them...gay crap... No one should tell me i should respect anyone's choice....better go back to God and have your heads checked..confused people .. I SPIT ON THIS... QMA angry
Re: Openly Gay Nigerian And Activist Bisi Alimi Set To Marry White Boyfriend by babyjanye(f): 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
Madness everywhere,even a male animal can never be sleeping wt another male animal. Oh my God open their eyes for them to see d demons using them and where they will end up,if they don't repent.
Re: Openly Gay Nigerian And Activist Bisi Alimi Set To Marry White Boyfriend by williamsean(m): 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
They fit each other even in hell fire
Re: Openly Gay Nigerian And Activist Bisi Alimi Set To Marry White Boyfriend by Kingblingz(m): 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
The thunder wey wan fire the both of them still dey gym dae carry weight... That's all I have 2 say
Re: Openly Gay Nigerian And Activist Bisi Alimi Set To Marry White Boyfriend by Marrtynze(m): 8:24am On Sep 16, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Even d devil no go gree to fuq another demon yansh angry
u ar funny oo,bur wat if d devil himsef is gay lol
Re: Openly Gay Nigerian And Activist Bisi Alimi Set To Marry White Boyfriend by HomieQuan(m): 9:26am On Sep 16, 2015
thunder fire una balls

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Smoking In A Photo With Nollywood Actress, Belinda Effah / Some Sexy Photos From Oge Okoye's Birthday Party Last Night / Hello From The Other Side By Alibaba (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.