Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Nigerians In Oslo, Norway - Travel (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway (550991 Views)

Over 100 Nigerians deported from Norway, three others / Nigerian Friends In Oslo/sandefjord Norway / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by olujastro: 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
I'm wondering how to confirm my Transcript has gotten to NTNU. I completed all the necessary procedures for it to depart my school on October 8. I believe they handed it over to the UPS guy on same date. NTNU states on their website that they can't confirm to have received any parcel for applicants as they get a lot of parcels. Am I just supposed to believe it must be with NTNU already?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by lobito007(m): 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
Anyone who sees or hears from @akin08 should tell him he's falling boiz hand.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by rinzylee(m): 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
olujastro:
I'm wondering how to confirm my Transcript has gotten to NTNU. I completed all the necessary procedures for it to depart my school on October 8. I believe they handed it over to the UPS guy on same date. NTNU states on their website that they can't confirm to have received any parcel for applicants as they get a lot of parcels. Am I just supposed to believe it must be with NTNU already?

well they should receive it, find a way to keep contact with your school plus they should have a tracking number too. i sent a mail to the admissions office asking them about the deadline for the transcript reaching them, they said February 1st incidentally my birthday....so you need not to fear. please i have been trying to upload my own transcript but its not working, can i get help on this? please someone reply
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by akin08: 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
lobito007:

so sorry bro...am sending it right away
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by olajidegeo(m): 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
rinzylee:

well they should receive it, find a way to keep contact with your school plus they should have a tracking number too. i sent a mail to the admissions office asking them about the deadline for the transcript reaching them, they said February 1st incidentally my birthday....so you need not to fear. please i have been trying to upload my own transcript but its not working, can i get help on this? please someone reply

Uni of Oslo confirmed my transcript was received two weeks ago. They even uploaded it to my application page on soknasweb. For uploading, i think you should scan the documents using a good scanner, convert to pdf file and save with a name before uploading. Also, try use google chrome as your web browser.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by rinzylee(m): 11:54am On Nov 16, 2015
Oh thank God. Have finally uploaded all necessary and relevant documents early this morning. I applied to 3 schools in all. NTNU, Bergen and UiT..omo cold dey there o. But NTNU is top of the list. Una well-done o
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by imbobby: 12:21am On Nov 17, 2015
Hi everyone, stumbled across this thread about a week ago and got interested in Norway and found two courses in the same school and would like to join either one. MSc in Information System specializing in Digital Business Systems and MSc in Information System specializing in IS Management and Innovation both from Norwegian School of Information Technology and would like to know if anyone knows my odds of gaining admission since I have a cgpa of 2.98/5.00 from Information Management technology and would taking TOEFL or IELTS be necessary.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by olajidegeo(m): 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
imbobby:
Hi everyone, stumbled across this thread about a week ago and got interested in Norway and found two courses in the same school and would like to join either one. MSc in Information System specializing in Digital Business Systems and MSc in Information System specializing in IS Management and Innovation both from Norwegian School of Information Technology and would like to know if anyone knows my odds of gaining admission since I have a cgpa of 2.98/5.00 from Information Management technology and would taking TOEFL or IELTS be necessary.

You can find all the necessary information on the school's official website.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by malaoluolateju: 10:26am On Nov 20, 2015
rinzylee:
Oh thank God. Have finally uploaded all necessary and relevant documents early this morning. I applied to 3 schools in all. NTNU, Bergen and UiT..omo cold dey there o. But NTNU is top of the list. Una well-done o

Bro, abeg where did you certify your documents?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by MiroPhoenix: 1:35am On Nov 21, 2015
Is it true tuition fees are free in Norway?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by rinzylee(m): 11:53am On Nov 22, 2015
malaoluolateju:

Bro, abeg where did you certify your documents?

Didn't certify nothing, there was no such demands by NTNU...however I will certify them if need be before I leave naija for Norway next year August. My School will still send their own copy of my transcript to NTNU by December. Deadline is February 1.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by malaoluolateju: 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
rinzylee:

Didn't certify nothing, there was no such demands by NTNU...however I will certify them if need be before I leave naija for Norway next year August. My School will still send their own copy of my transcript to NTNU by December. Deadline is February 1.

Ok. Thanks bro
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by malaoluolateju: 11:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
lobito007:

Boss, can u please share d SOP draft akin08 sent you? Email is: malaoluolateju@yahoo.com

Oshey!
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by malaoluolateju: 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
@rinzylee pls how do I upload my documents on soknadweb, and to where Will I upload the application form. ? Bin on it for hours. Pls help
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by olajidegeo(m): 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
malaoluolateju:
@rinzylee pls how do I upload my documents on soknadweb, and to where Will I upload the application form. ? Bin on it for hours. Pls help

Create an International Applicant profile with ur desired school on soknadweb and make sure u have all the necessary documents they requested in pdf format before uploading.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by malaoluolateju: 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
olajidegeo:

Create an International Applicant profile with ur desired school on soknadweb and make sure u have all the necessary documents they requested in pdf format before uploading.

ok. thanks
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by malaoluolateju: 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
For those who av applied to NTNU,Please did u attach ur passport photograph on the blank last page of the downloaded application form?.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by rinzylee(m): 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
Sorry for my late reply...mum has been sick and I have to run around plus I lost a colleague in med school 3dqys to swearing in. Been a sad week for me. Well just follow the link sent you by the university and register as an international applicant i.e. without Norwegian Id, then follow the instructions. You will be asked to choose a new password and co after a mail has been sent to you. When you finally login. Do the needful documentation then go to my documents and then start uploading all u have been asked to only in PDF format. If u get stuck lemme know. Some times it may fail to upload...just keep trying. I had the habit of sending them mails to.alert them on situation on ground. They always reply. For ntnu they will confirm.that they received yr uploads. I bet you wont have a hard time. Gods Grace
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by malaoluolateju: 11:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
I wish ur mum speedy recovery and Sorry about d loss of ur friend. I will try uploading my docs as described. Thanks, I appreciate.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by olajidegeo(m): 12:59am On Nov 27, 2015
rinzylee:
Sorry for my late reply...mum has been sick and I have to run around plus I lost a colleague in med school 3dqys to swearing in. Been a sad week for me. Well just follow the link sent you by the university and register as an international applicant i.e. without Norwegian Id, then follow the instructions. You will be asked to choose a new password and co after a mail has been sent to you. When you finally login. Do the needful documentation then go to my documents and then start uploading all u have been asked to only in PDF format. If u get stuck lemme know. Some times it may fail to upload...just keep trying. I had the habit of sending them mails to.alert them on situation on ground. They always reply. For ntnu they will confirm.that they received yr uploads. I bet you wont have a hard time. Gods Grace

May God restore her health in Jesus name. It is well bro.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by rinzylee(m): 7:22am On Nov 27, 2015
malaoluolateju:

I wish ur mum speedy recovery and Sorry about d loss of ur friend. I will try uploading my docs as described. Thanks, I appreciate.
Amen and thanks a lot. For those applying to NTNU I attached my passport to the last page and scanned.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by rinzylee(m): 7:23am On Nov 27, 2015
olajidegeo:

May God restore her health in Jesus name. It is well bro.

Thank you brother.....Amen
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by malaoluolateju: 9:51am On Nov 27, 2015
rinzylee:

Amen and thanks a lot. For those applying to NTNU I attached my passport to the last page and scanned.

Morning all, @ rinzylee in the NTNU form I downloaded, d last page is a blank page. Did you attach your passport on that blank page?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Floxyyy: 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by rinzylee(m): 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
[quote author=malaoluolateju post=40450860]

Morning all, @ rinzylee in the NTNU form I downloaded, d last page is a blank page. Did you attach your passport on that blank page?

[/quote
Check well, you would see 4 pages. None is blank. The first page contains instructions...so you actually have 3 pages to work with, attach the photo to the last . Hurry please, 1st December is almost here.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by olajidegeo(m): 2:59am On Nov 29, 2015
At last, I was able to conclude my application to Uni Oslo and UiT. Really appreciate you guys a lot. God bless you all. We will all share the testimony. wink[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by malaoluolateju: 10:55am On Nov 29, 2015
[quote author=rinzylee post=40502391][/quote]

Thanks rinzylee. I av uploaded all documents required. Does that indicate d end of d process/ application?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by niyogeol(m): 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hello, the form I downloaded from the link sent to me didn't carry any page for passport photograph. Besides, I uploaded a passport photo of mine on soknadsweb. I don't seem to find any instruction of such. I applied to NTNU. [quote author=rinzylee post=40502391][/quote]
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by rinzylee(m): 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
malaoluolateju:

Thanks rinzylee. I av uploaded all documents required. Does that indicate d end of d process/ application?

Yes oo my brother except that its time to het the Hand of the Almighty to move into action. The Horse is prepared for the day or battle but safety and victory is of the LORD. The journey begins. As for me GOD is at the center the game
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by rinzylee(m): 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
niyogeol:
Hello, the form I downloaded from the link sent to me didn't carry any page for passport photograph. Besides, I uploaded a passport photo of mine on soknadsweb. I don't seem to find any instruction of such. I applied to NTNU.

The instruction clearly says attach a recent passport photo to the last page of your application form. There is no specific space, use your discretion sha. Gods Grace

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by rinzylee(m): 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
Brothers and sisters if any....i received this mail today

"From: master@uib.no
Sent: ‎30/‎11/‎2015 02:41 PM
To: Arinzechukwu Ebido
Subject: Application for admission to the University of Bergen autumn 2016

Dear applicant

Thank you for your application for admission to the Master's degree programmes at the University of Bergen.

It is important that the documents you have uploaded to the application database (SøknadsWeb) are legible and of good quality. To ensure correct and effective treatment of your application, we ask you to log on to the SøknadsWeb and view the documents that you have uploaded. Please pay special attention to documents with small print. If the documents or any parts of them are blurry or hard to read, please upload new scans by 1 December.

If the scans of the required documents are not legible, we will unfortunately not be able to process your application.

Best regards

The International Admission Team
Division of Student Affairs
The University of Bergen

Aluta continua, victoria acerta.....can I hear a mighty AMEN if you are going to Norway by August 2016?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by malaoluolateju: 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
rinzylee:
Brothers and sisters if any....i received this mail today

"From: master@uib.no
Sent: ‎30/‎11/‎2015 02:41 PM
To: Arinzechukwu Ebido
Subject: Application for admission to the University of Bergen autumn 2016

Dear applicant

Thank you for your application for admission to the Master's degree programmes at the University of Bergen.

It is important that the documents you have uploaded to the application database (SøknadsWeb) are legible and of good quality. To ensure correct and effective treatment of your application, we ask you to log on to the SøknadsWeb and view the documents that you have uploaded. Please pay special attention to documents with small print. If the documents or any parts of them are blurry or hard to read, please upload new scans by 1 December.

If the scans of the required documents are not legible, we will unfortunately not be able to process your application.

Best regards

The International Admission Team
Division of Student Affairs
The University of Bergen

Aluta continua, victoria acerta.....can I hear a mighty AMEN if you are going to Norway by August 2016?

AMEN!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (154) (Reply)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.