Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

All You Need To Know About Herbs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / All You Need To Know About Herbs (1513 Views)

HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. / I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs / Local Herbs For Diabetes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Need To Know About Herbs by PHARMTOKI(f): 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2009
There have been so many researched western and asian herbs that have been proven to promote health and restore vigour and vitality.Over the years we have watched from a distance and marvelled at their ability to have longevity especially the asians.This has been eventually been traced to their diets and their love for natural medicines.We should incorporate that into our lives so that our life expectancies can increase.For this reason we should start to understand these herbs by collecting information about them and understanding how they work rather than letting people throw things into a bottle or encapsulate things and tell us they do this and that.It is for this reason that i have decided to help those who are interested understand what the benefits of natural medicines are and how best they can serve you based on whatever your health needs may be along with appropriate lifestyle counselling.i run a store where we stock so many of these herbs mostly to be used as teas and with appropriate information including dosing and possible side effects.call me today to make an appointment or post your questions.018738625 or 08060508876
Re: All You Need To Know About Herbs by foye57(m): 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2009
lovely initiative, pharm toki.
Re: All You Need To Know About Herbs by PHARMTOKI(f): 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2009
Thanks foye57.Only trying to do my part.I would still like lots of questions.
Re: All You Need To Know About Herbs by vibe08(f): 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2009
Pharm Toki,
Tried you line and it didn't go through.
Re: All You Need To Know About Herbs by PHARMTOKI(f): 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2009
Thats strange.anyway i have two lines and im sure one will go thru.do try again.thanks
Re: All You Need To Know About Herbs by xtreem: 9:19am On Jan 21, 2010
Pharm. Toki,
Do you have yohimbe in stock? Heard its good for men.

Rgds,
Xtreem
Re: All You Need To Know About Herbs by Temimine(f): 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2010
Do u ve or know any
Re: All You Need To Know About Herbs by pharmacist(m): 11:25am On Nov 25, 2010
It is quite nice to know that there is a pharmacy that stocks herbs. grin

I have great interest in herbs because i have being able to assist alot of patients
when drugs failed them.

I believe we should not only treat the patients but equally share the knowledge and
experience we have.

This will greatly benefit alot of people who have access to these herbs and don't appreciate them cry

The knowledge when shared will equally benefit those who have ailments and have access to these herbs and don't use them or know how to use them.

I will get in touch with you soon.
Re: All You Need To Know About Herbs by Jubal01: 6:38am On Sep 06, 2012
Pls, my dick is failin me nw dat i nid it mst. Cnt go mo dan a round. Vry shameful. Wat do i do? Any hope 4me?
Re: All You Need To Know About Herbs by PHARMTOKI(f): 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2012
First make sure you don't have any underlying health conditions like High Blood pressure or Blood sugar. Maintain a healthy diet. Stress can also be a contributory factor. A herb that is known to improve energy levels and consequently stamina is Siberian Ginseng. So be on the look out for that. It can be taken in tea form. Make sure to do proper health checks before you start.
Re: All You Need To Know About Herbs by desperatem(m): 6:19am On Sep 08, 2012
Is there any herbs for weight increment? I weighs 63 kg since 2 years ago. There was a day we check our weights and i was surprised to see my friend's younger bro weigh 70 plus. I'm so concerned now. Please do you have any herbs i can take?

(1) (Reply)

Diabetics: Discover The No.1 Sugar Destroyer In The World / I Always Feel Feverish Each Time I Try To Stop Marijuana Smoking / la

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.