Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Ulefone Power 6050mAh 2.5D Arc Screen Corning Gorilla Glass 3 | WHAT WE WANTED - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ulefone Power 6050mAh 2.5D Arc Screen Corning Gorilla Glass 3 | WHAT WE WANTED (22640 Views)

Corning Gorilla Glass 6 Introduced With Higher Levels Of Compression / Opinion: 2.5D Screens And Curved Tvs Are Not Worth It,stop Wasting Your Money ! / Amazing Tips About Gorilla Glass You Should Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ulefone Power 6050mAh 2.5D Arc Screen Corning Gorilla Glass 3 | WHAT WE WANTED by orimion(m): 7:33am On Mar 15, 2016
KuliMart:

What really matters is for you to get the phone at the end of the day, coupled with our after sales service and be happy with it smiley
getting the phone would be nice
Re: Ulefone Power 6050mAh 2.5D Arc Screen Corning Gorilla Glass 3 | WHAT WE WANTED by KuliMart: 7:52am On Mar 15, 2016
orimion:
getting the phone would be nice

Now you're talking. smiley
Re: Ulefone Power 6050mAh 2.5D Arc Screen Corning Gorilla Glass 3 | WHAT WE WANTED by ToluNewman: 8:39am On Mar 15, 2016
KuliMart:

Now you're talking. smiley
You never answer my own question ooo
Re: Ulefone Power 6050mAh 2.5D Arc Screen Corning Gorilla Glass 3 | WHAT WE WANTED by herlonso: 10:56am On Mar 15, 2016
Pls i need the xiaomi redmi note 3 snapdragon version and hw much is it and is it available now
Re: Ulefone Power 6050mAh 2.5D Arc Screen Corning Gorilla Glass 3 | WHAT WE WANTED by Heeboy94(m): 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
undecided
Re: Ulefone Power 6050mAh 2.5D Arc Screen Corning Gorilla Glass 3 | WHAT WE WANTED by orimion(m): 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
KuliMart:

What really matters is for you to get the phone at the end of the day, coupled with our after sales service and be happy with it smiley
well, the day ends with dissapointment. 14 days and still counting... Received a message today that the order has been shipped even though you claimed that it had been shipped earlier. And why is the order showing 'complete' and not 'Shipped' on your website (it was still 'processing' as at yesterday).
Re: Ulefone Power 6050mAh 2.5D Arc Screen Corning Gorilla Glass 3 | WHAT WE WANTED by ToluNewman: 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
orimion:
well, the day ends with dissapointment. 14 days and still counting... Received a message today that the order has been shipped even though you claimed that it had been shipped earlier. And why is the order showing 'complete' and not 'Shipped' on your website (it was still 'processing' as at yesterday).

Interpretation, make I no order the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro again be that ooo. I must confess, while kulimart is trying, until he upps his service to Pay on delivery, some of us can't patronize because we can't afford to be offline for long
Re: Ulefone Power 6050mAh 2.5D Arc Screen Corning Gorilla Glass 3 | WHAT WE WANTED by KuliMart: 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
orimion:

That's how the system works. When an order paid for has been shipped, it will turn to complete.

Thank you.
Re: Ulefone Power 6050mAh 2.5D Arc Screen Corning Gorilla Glass 3 | WHAT WE WANTED by KuliMart: 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
herlonso:
Pls i need the xiaomi redmi note 3 snapdragon version and hw much is it and is it available now

Check the website. Full details are there.

Thank you.
Re: Ulefone Power 6050mAh 2.5D Arc Screen Corning Gorilla Glass 3 | WHAT WE WANTED by ToluNewman: 7:23am On Mar 16, 2016
KuliMart:

Check the website. Full details are there.

Thank you.

Is it in stock or you are just going to order ?
Re: Ulefone Power 6050mAh 2.5D Arc Screen Corning Gorilla Glass 3 | WHAT WE WANTED by stephinnoyewole(m): 10:58am On Mar 16, 2016
how efficient is dis phone (for those that had gotten it)?
how much did u get it, and how much does it sells now?
how true is d ba3 life, ram management, rom, processor as illustrated?

sowie for much questions.
thanks,.........
Re: Ulefone Power 6050mAh 2.5D Arc Screen Corning Gorilla Glass 3 | WHAT WE WANTED by orimion(m): 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
ToluNewman:

Interpretation, make I no order the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro again be that ooo. I must confess, while kulimart is trying, until he upps his service to Pay on delivery, some of us can't patronize because we can't afford to be offline for long
I think they have pay on delivery for Lagos order. But I agree they must up their service. No way to track your order, no exact time limit (their site says 4-6 days, customer care says 10 days, my order is now 15 days) and so on.
In other news, another day ends. 15 days and still counting...
Re: Ulefone Power 6050mAh 2.5D Arc Screen Corning Gorilla Glass 3 | WHAT WE WANTED by KuliMart: 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
orimion:
I think they have pay on delivery for Lagos order. But I agree they must up their service. No way to track your order, no exact time limit (their site says 4-6 days, customer care says 10 days, my order is now 15 days) and so on.
In other news, another day ends. 15 days and still counting...

When an order is shipped, it takes between 1 - 4 days to get to the customer depending on the destination.

Thank you.
Re: Ulefone Power 6050mAh 2.5D Arc Screen Corning Gorilla Glass 3 | WHAT WE WANTED by orimion(m): 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
KuliMart:

When an order is shipped, it takes between 1 - 4 days to get to the customer depending on the destination.

Thank you.
yet another timeframe. So that after 4 days, I'll be dissapointed again. No sir! I'll just wait until you deem it fit to deliver my order. Or you can just hold on to it.. 15 whole days, within the country! And please keep your thanks!
Re: Ulefone Power 6050mAh 2.5D Arc Screen Corning Gorilla Glass 3 | WHAT WE WANTED by stinville(m): 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
Business ruined undecided. @OP, Kuku close this thread cos with these complaints, I bet u, no one will order from you again.
Re: Ulefone Power 6050mAh 2.5D Arc Screen Corning Gorilla Glass 3 | WHAT WE WANTED by KuliMart: 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
No more waiting, more batch of Ulefone power arrived.

Product in stock now.
Re: Ulefone Power 6050mAh 2.5D Arc Screen Corning Gorilla Glass 3 | WHAT WE WANTED by orimion(m): 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
thank God, after 16 days the order finally arrive. Collected it few minutes ago. Not good enough Kulimart, but you got the job done.
Re: Ulefone Power 6050mAh 2.5D Arc Screen Corning Gorilla Glass 3 | WHAT WE WANTED by donfish28: 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
hi kulimart, what's the cost of ulephone power and cost of delivery to Ibadan

can you also help me purchase leagoo shark? what's the landing cost to Ibadan

please get back to me asap
Re: Ulefone Power 6050mAh 2.5D Arc Screen Corning Gorilla Glass 3 | WHAT WE WANTED by KuliMart: 7:38am On Mar 18, 2016
donfish28:
hi kulimart, what's the cost of ulephone power and cost of delivery to Ibadan

can you also help me purchase leagoo shark? what's the landing cost to Ibadan

please get back to me asap

The cost of Ulefone power can be found on our website. The system will automatically calculate shipping cost during checkout.

We don't buy brands with no support, sorry we can't get you Leagoo product.

Thank you.
Re: Ulefone Power 6050mAh 2.5D Arc Screen Corning Gorilla Glass 3 | WHAT WE WANTED by KuliMart: 7:42am On Mar 18, 2016
stinville:
Business ruined undecided. @OP, Kuku close this thread cos with these complaints, I bet u, no one will order from you again.

There's no cause for an alarm. And we not gonna close this thread, Kulimart didn't start today.

We have many Nairalanders customers who have no fear dealing with us, check well kulimart in been recommended on NL and outside of NL when all the Chinese phones are been mentioned.

There's only one compliant on this thread which was caused by logistics delay and it has been sorted out.

1 Like

Re: Ulefone Power 6050mAh 2.5D Arc Screen Corning Gorilla Glass 3 | WHAT WE WANTED by KuliMart: 7:47am On Mar 18, 2016
orimion:
thank God, after 16 days the order finally arrive. Collected it few minutes ago. Not good enough Kulimart, but you got the job done.

We sincerely apologies for the delay, actually the delay started from China and one of us who we later found out delayed shipping to our local logistics company (TNT), the said person has been sanctioned.

This won't repeat itself again.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Ulefone Power 6050mAh 2.5D Arc Screen Corning Gorilla Glass 3 | WHAT WE WANTED by KuliMart: 7:55am On Mar 18, 2016
ToluNewman:

I want to order the xiaomi redmi note 3 snapdragon. Will i get pay on delivery in Lagos? The reason is that my business doesn't afford me the opportunity to be offline for 2 days or else I will lose customers

This particular model is on pre-order.

We're expecting this phone early next week, on the way to Nigeria. I doubt if there will be POD on the device.
Re: Ulefone Power 6050mAh 2.5D Arc Screen Corning Gorilla Glass 3 | WHAT WE WANTED by KuliMart: 8:17am On Mar 18, 2016
ToluNewman:

Is it in stock or you are just going to order ?

You get the phone before Friday next week.
Re: Ulefone Power 6050mAh 2.5D Arc Screen Corning Gorilla Glass 3 | WHAT WE WANTED by stinville(m): 3:34am On Mar 19, 2016
KuliMart:

There's no cause for an alarm. And we not gonna close this thread, Kulimart didn't start today.

We have many Nairalanders customers who have no fear dealing with us, check well kulimart in been recommended on NL and outside of NL when all the Chinese phones are been mentioned.

There's only one compliant on this thread which was caused by logistics delay and it has been sorted out.
OK good
Re: Ulefone Power 6050mAh 2.5D Arc Screen Corning Gorilla Glass 3 | WHAT WE WANTED by blessedvisky(m): 11:05am On Mar 19, 2016
What's the websites
Re: Ulefone Power 6050mAh 2.5D Arc Screen Corning Gorilla Glass 3 | WHAT WE WANTED by KuliMart: 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
blessedvisky:
What's the websites

kulimart dot com
Re: Ulefone Power 6050mAh 2.5D Arc Screen Corning Gorilla Glass 3 | WHAT WE WANTED by Emmafe(m): 6:09am On Mar 23, 2016
KuliMart:

kulimart dot com
Just placed my order for the phone, hope to get it delivered as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: Ulefone Power 6050mAh 2.5D Arc Screen Corning Gorilla Glass 3 | WHAT WE WANTED by KuliMart: 6:45am On Mar 23, 2016
Emmafe:
Just placed my order for the phone, hope to get it delivered as soon as possible.

Yes, we will ship within 48 hours.
Re: Ulefone Power 6050mAh 2.5D Arc Screen Corning Gorilla Glass 3 | WHAT WE WANTED by KuliMart: 10:10am On Mar 23, 2016
Another batch just arrived. Coming coming..

Order yours today.
Re: Ulefone Power 6050mAh 2.5D Arc Screen Corning Gorilla Glass 3 | WHAT WE WANTED by KuliMart: 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
Emmafe:

Order shipped.
Re: Ulefone Power 6050mAh 2.5D Arc Screen Corning Gorilla Glass 3 | WHAT WE WANTED by Emmafe(m): 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
KuliMart:

Order shipped.
Update on my order pls?
Re: Ulefone Power 6050mAh 2.5D Arc Screen Corning Gorilla Glass 3 | WHAT WE WANTED by KuliMart: 11:48am On Mar 30, 2016
Emmafe:
Update on my order pls?

TNT will call you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Survive The Impending Doom Of Data Tariff Hike / Twitter User Laments Over Exploded Samsung Phone / Infinix Unveils Zero 8 Device In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.