Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,094 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:47 AM

WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview (226800 Views)

Whyte Cleon Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Whyte Cleon Aptitude Test And Interview At Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Otega93: 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
Please what were the questions like?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Otega93: 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
@ishowdotgmail thanks bro I appreciate. Pls did they send the link to you or u went to a particular venue.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
Otega93:
@ishowdotgmail thanks bro I appreciate. Pls did they send the link to you or u went to a particular venue.

I received a mail. Did both test and interview at their headquarter here in Victoria Island, Bendel Close
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Otega93: 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
Thanks a lot for the info I wish you success in all of your endeavors.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Joey40: 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Joey40: 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
Please does anyone have an idea of which bank they're recruiting for and the pay too.

I got a mail for test.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:03am On Dec 27, 2018
Joey40:
Please does anyone have an idea of which bank they're recruiting for and the pay too.

I got a mail for test.

First bank and sterling, around 75-80k
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by youngestgrad(m): 8:04am On Dec 27, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

50aptitude questions, and an essay to write.

The aptitude question is made up of maths, English (antonyms & synonyms, completing the sentence), critical and quantitative reasoning.

Just study all this GMAT questions well, I didn't read any material for the test and I passed. But the maths na die mk I no lie u grin

I hope this helps?

It is actually 100 questions, this time around 50 maths questions, 50 verbal and logical reasoning questions, all to be done in 59 mins with a slow internet service. Amazing right? ��
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:21am On Dec 27, 2018
youngestgrad:

It is actually 100 questions, this time around 50 maths questions, 50 verbal and logical reasoning questions, all to be done in 59 mins with a slow internet service. Amazing right? ��

U did yours online? Mine was at their office, paper type
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by RidwanAS: 8:25am On Dec 27, 2018
mildkind007:
Dear TAIWO,

In consideration of your application for a job placement with us. You are hereby invited for an Online Aptitude Test for the position of a TRANSACTION TRAINEE

Kindly see instructions below:

Step 1 - Click on the link: http://learning.whytecleon.com/login/index.php

Step 2 - Login in Username: wct6867 & Password: WCT6867

Step 3 - Click on ‘’ WCL GENERAL TEST ‘’

Step 4 - Click on ‘’ QUIZ ‘’ and attempt the quiz.

You can attempt the test on your Desktop, Laptop or any Mobile Devices.

Best regards

Kayode ODUNIFA

PLS WHO ELSE RECEIVE THIS MAIL?
I did receive this.

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by youngestgrad(m): 10:18am On Dec 27, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

U did yours online? Mine was at their office, paper type
I guess you did urs last month or so,right?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:23am On Dec 27, 2018
youngestgrad:

I guess you did urs last month or so,right?
Yeah, November. When was urs?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by NaxChuks: 10:32am On Dec 27, 2018
Pls guys am finding it difficult to load the page....its giving me an error code that the server is down, dunno if theres anyone experiencing this same difficulty
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Cherishnana: 11:02am On Dec 27, 2018
Same here
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Cherishnana: 11:07am On Dec 27, 2018
There should be a group chat for this
Pls can I get the link
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by ojtoritse21: 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
Where is d link for d WhatsApp group chat...I need to know what's next
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Favvy59(f): 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
Please who has been able to access the site oo?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Rchrdo: 11:03am On Dec 28, 2018
The site isn’t still opening and i dont know the deadline

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Damilare4lord: 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
Who has their form link to fill. And can i go there to write their exams. Without been invited
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Chinedudavis101: 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
Pls did anybody from pH or south east got the invite because I'm yet to get their test invite.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by RidwanAS: 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2019
I got a mail from them asking me not to attempt the online test until further notice. Maybe because they currently have a server issue.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Rchrdo: 10:13am On Jan 08, 2019
I just got an interview invite, anyone here also in that shoe?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by slimbless(f): 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
I'm unable to write the test, I only saw already answered questions that can't be edited, I don't know if the problem is general.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by RidwanAS: 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
slimbless:
I'm unable to write the test, I only saw already answered questions that can't be edited, I don't know if the problem is general.
My own issues are quite different. On clicking on Quiz, the message was that the quiz closed by 12:05am today. I couldn't even get to see any questions.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by nanceeleecious(f): 8:01am On Jan 09, 2019
RidwanAS:
My own issues are quite different. On clicking on Quiz, the message was that the quiz closed by 12:05am today. I couldn't even get to see any questions.
Same here
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by RidwanAS: 8:18am On Jan 09, 2019
nanceeleecious:

Same here
But I lodged my queries immediately. I hope they fix the issues very soon.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Odemechris: 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
Am trying now the site is giving me an error message

Naija things ehn
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Chiny25: 10:32pm On Jan 09, 2019
Rchrdo:
I just got an interview invite, anyone here also in that shoe?

When did you write the test? I got the invite today and wrote the test today
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Chinedudavis101: 7:21am On Jan 10, 2019
This whytecleon test na dieeee.... No time at all.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Sparkles23: 8:46am On Jan 10, 2019
Hi does whytecleon send test invite in batches because I am yet to get one
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by slimbless(f): 11:33am On Jan 10, 2019
Did you use a phone or laptop to write the test? I'm unable to view the questions.

When did you write the test? I got the invite today and wrote the test today [/quote
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Chiny25: 11:24pm On Jan 10, 2019
slimbless:
Did you use a phone or laptop to write the test? I'm unable to view the questions.

When did you write the test? I got the invite today and wrote the test today [/quote

I used a laptop. But I think u can also use phone

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (72) (Reply)

Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.