Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

The Types Of Passengers In Airline - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Types Of Passengers In Airline (20551 Views)

Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos / The Content Of The Snack Pack Arik Air Gives Passengers In Economy Class / Fatal Accident Along Benin Highway,scores Of Passengers Feared Dead.graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Types Of Passengers In Airline by midehi2(f): 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
1. The complainer: The passenger who demands a seat, snacks and drinks and constantly uses the call button.

2. The armrest hog also known as "The armrest dominator", the passenger that feels its their right to share your armrest.

3. The couples: This includes "the family who've never flown before" or who rarely travel, they do not have their passports ready, cannot find their tickets and cannot lock the lavatory door or find the light switch.

4. The disease sharer: The passenger that most people dread sitting next to, especially if they do not cover their mouth while coughing, or sneeze all over your food and wipe their hand on their tray.

5. The drinker: The passenger who orders a cocktail as soon as the drink cart arrives, complains about the cost,
drinks some more, and either ends up smashed, embarrassing themselves or sleep and snore loudly.

6. The easy-going passenger: Also known as "Mr. Easy going", this type of passenger is the one who is considerate to fellow passengers and air attendants and who understands that bad weather
can cause delays and that it is not anyone's fault.

7. The ill-mannered: This is the type of passenger who ignores the instructions of the flight attendants and places their
bags in the middle of the overhead compartments, and uses their phone even after the flight attendant has asked them to turn it off.

8. The luggage hog: The passenger who will do anything to avoid a checked bag and brings on too much hand
luggage, or refuses to admit that their bag is too large to fit in the overhead compartment then complains that they cannot find a space and crushes everyone else's possessions.

9. The odour offender: In the small, confined space of the cabin, smells often seem amplified. The offender is the passenger who has foul body odour as if they haven't had a shower for weeks and do not believe in deodorant.

10. The oversized passenger: The constant downsizing of the plane and seats can cause real discomfort for fat passengers. They are required to take the armrest space and most of your personal space and force you against the window or into the aisle.

11. The recliner: The recliner or "The lounger", also known as "The guy who still thinks it's okay to recline in coach" is the passenger who even though they know everyone is cramped, still reclines their seat so that you cannot even go to the toilet.

12. The sleeper: The sleeper, also known as the "guy who snores the entire flight" is the passenger who is either
snoring loudly next to you or using you as a pillow grin

13. The talker: The passenger who will continue to talk to you even when you have closed your eyes, put on your
headphones, started your laptop or opened your book. grin

14. The techies: The techies include; the "gadget guy" or "smartphone addict" who insists that they are turning their
phone off even though they are really texting; the "headphone wearer" who does not take their headphones off when the flight attendant is asking them a
question and wonders why they cannot understand what they are being asked and the headphone wearer who plays their music so loud that all the other passengers can hear it.

15. The toilet goer: The toilet goers also known as "people with weak bladders", are those who spend most of their time walking up and down the aisles to go to the toilet...lmao.

oya start confessing the category you belong to....grin

figo05 confess, don't just lie... cheesy

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
I will confess after i start traveling by air...... I must travel by air this year IJN. Amen

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by tourismlove: 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
Amen
figo05:
I will confess after i start traveling by air...... I must travel by air this year IJN. Amen

14 Likes

Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
tourismlove:
Amen

thanks for showing me love

17 Likes

Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by willian10: 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
Nice write up

4 Likes

Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by midehi2(f): 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by obinnajr(m): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by osaslord500(m): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
16: The Nigerian politicians stealing our money and spending it in other countries

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by MrKIZITO(m): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
That is true talk

1 Like

Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by shiinihost: 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
you fly Arik air a lot. angry

7 Likes

Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by idari: 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
16 those who fly without perchin shocked sorry oh I thought u wia talkin about witchcraft grin

11 Likes

Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
midehi2:
1. The complainer: The passenger who demands a seat, snacks and drinks and constantly uses the call button.........

You've contracted listovirus too? shocked
Hmm...It is well.

1 Like

Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by lonelydora: 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
Those that stands up and queue on the aisle when the airline is still taxing. Even the so called "big men" are guilty of this.

Nigerians are always in a rush as if something is chasing them.

12 Likes

Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by olaolulazio(m): 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
especially Kabo and Yiboo airline.
Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by Mutuwa(m): 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
sad

1 Like

Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by ifyalways(f): 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
The people who never ever mind their business eg OP. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by hemartins(m): 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
I've been flying since I was 9. and I have seen all of these.
I fall under 6.

1 Like

Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by edward1106(m): 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
i hear

2 Likes

Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by barnacle: 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
hmmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by Seunpaul01(m): 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
I always enjoy sharing seat with the arm-rest and talker. Adventures on point. cheesy cheesy sad
Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by dayleke: 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
Lol
Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by Bobbystanley(m): 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
People wey never travel by air na dem go comment fast for dis thread.

2 Likes

Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by afelouz(m): 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
None of the above!! embarassed
But the lucky one who gets to sit next to a pretty lady for a cool chat? Thats me grin

1 Like

Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by Icecomrade: 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
What's Airline?

1 Like

Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by mubarakopeyemi(m): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
The Picture snappers
These one are First timers and are usually anxious and somewhat happy grin they don't send anybody they bring out their phone and snap anything. For the virtue of first flight grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ok
Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by Chikebrain: 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
The "Picture Takers": These category of people, act like they might never get into an AIrplane again. They take picture when in the airport, take pictures when going up into the Airpane, Take pictures before takeoff (Making sure the camera captures the fact they are in an Airplane), take pictures after takeoff and some take picture while they are in the toilet.
grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by midehi2(f): 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
RickRichards:
You've contracted listovirus too? shocked Hmm...It is well.
grin
Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by nurex01(m): 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
Okay. A lesson for d neonate
Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by jazinogold(m): 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
what of the type of passengers u meet wen u enter okada?

1 Like

Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by bigv(m): 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
All of them are sha passengers. A person's disposition makes the difference. The same thing obtains in God is Good Motors.

2 Likes

Re: The Types Of Passengers In Airline by dridowu: 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
Yet to fly, until then i remain a learner

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Urban Renewal In Nigeria: Development Of States And Capitals / Is It Wise To Travel To Denmark To Hustle? / First International Flight Lands At Enugu Airport Amidst Jubilation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.