Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

I Dont know If Ijmb Or Jupeb Is Right For Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Dont know If Ijmb Or Jupeb Is Right For Me (12010 Views)

Please Who Knows If IJMB Form His Still On / Admission Without Jamb Into 200level ( Ijmb Or Jupeb) / Which Is Better, IJMB Or JAMB From Www.ijmbe.org.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont know If Ijmb Or Jupeb Is Right For Me by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
it really pained me I failed my o.a.u post utme exam ,and I am considering taking ijmb or jupeb pls I need advice from my fellow nairalanders. God bless you
Re: I Dont know If Ijmb Or Jupeb Is Right For Me by ProdigyLoco(m): 9:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
jupeb but u gats read wella
Re: I Dont know If Ijmb Or Jupeb Is Right For Me by willian10: 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
I think dat tin is a scam, not sure tho
Re: I Dont know If Ijmb Or Jupeb Is Right For Me by isoh(m): 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
stephenmorris:
it really pained me I failed my o.a.u post utme exam ,and I am considering taking ijmb or jupeb pls I need advice from my fellow nairalanders. God bless you

instead of waiting for another JAMB next year, you should go for IJMB/JUPEB its really a wise decision

Re: I Dont know If Ijmb Or Jupeb Is Right For Me by sagaciousblog: 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
JuPEB in Uniben would be better...
Re: I Dont know If Ijmb Or Jupeb Is Right For Me by davbravo(m): 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
I did jupeb in UNILAG this year and I don't regret it. As long as you read you'll make it through d programme
Re: I Dont know If Ijmb Or Jupeb Is Right For Me by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
davbravo:
I did jupeb in UNILAG this year and I don't regret it. As long as you read you'll make it through d programme
can I use jupeb to gain admission into private schools and how many years is jupeb
Re: I Dont know If Ijmb Or Jupeb Is Right For Me by davbravo(m): 10:24am On Sep 17, 2015
stephenmorris:
can I use jupeb to gain admission into private schools and how many years is jupeb
You can use jupeb to gain admission into any of the affiliated institutions such as University of Lagos (Unilag), University of Nigeria, Nsukka, University of Ibadan (U.I.), Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife (OAU), Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA), University of Ilorin, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB), University of Port Harcourt, and University of Calabar, Federal university of petroleum resources, Effurun, UNIUYO, UNIBEN, BOWEN, Paul university, Afe Babalola university, etc and other universities that'll join the board soon. The duration of the programme is a minimum of 1 academic session ( 2 semesters)
Re: I Dont know If Ijmb Or Jupeb Is Right For Me by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
davbravo:

You can use jupeb to gain admission into any of the affiliated institutions such as University of Lagos (Unilag), University of Nigeria, Nsukka, University of Ibadan (U.I.), Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife (OAU), Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA), University of Ilorin, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB), University of Port Harcourt, and University of Calabar, Federal university of petroleum resources, Effurun, UNIUYO, UNIBEN, BOWEN, Paul university, Afe Babalola university, etc and other universities that'll join the board soon. The duration of the programme is a minimum of 1 academic session ( 2 semesters)
what university are you now and where can I get the form bro
Re: I Dont know If Ijmb Or Jupeb Is Right For Me by Sultan5(m): 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
I am really interested in dis please how do we go about d registration. And what are the possible uni dat offer ijmb/juped.
Re: I Dont know If Ijmb Or Jupeb Is Right For Me by davbravo(m): 11:36am On Sep 18, 2015
stephenmorris:
what university are you now and where can I get the form bro
UNILAG, but they've stopped selling the form. You can pick other schools mentioned above but if u are a science student don't choose OAU( don't don't offer science courses in jupeb) and you can get more info from Google
Re: I Dont know If Ijmb Or Jupeb Is Right For Me by davbravo(m): 11:43am On Sep 18, 2015
Sultan5:
I am really interested in dis please how do we go about d registration. And what are the possible uni dat offer ijmb/juped.
Read my post above and you can get more info from Google
Re: I Dont know If Ijmb Or Jupeb Is Right For Me by MyschoolNG(m): 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
stephenmorris:
hello sir we advice you go for ijmb.
Re: I Dont know If Ijmb Or Jupeb Is Right For Me by isoh(m): 6:56am On Sep 19, 2015
Sultan5:

JUPEB form is on sale at Apex Advanced Tutorial College Port Harcourt.

Re: I Dont know If Ijmb Or Jupeb Is Right For Me by emmafizzy(m): 7:50am On Sep 19, 2015
davbravo:

UNILAG, but they've stopped selling the form. You can pick other schools mentioned above but if u are a science student don't choose OAU( don't don't offer science courses in jupeb) and you can get more info from Google
why did you say science courses shouldn't be chose,explain
Re: I Dont know If Ijmb Or Jupeb Is Right For Me by davbravo(m): 10:10am On Sep 19, 2015
emmafizzy:
why did you say science courses shouldn't be chose,explain
I said don't choose OAU if u are a science student because OAU does not offer science courses in jupeb. but other universities offer science courses in jupeb except OAU
Re: I Dont know If Ijmb Or Jupeb Is Right For Me by johnyumez(m): 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
I'm applying for jupeb at Unn, i would like to hear from students who scaled through this programme.. especially What and what should i be expecting, Do they take the programme seriously unlike pre degree programs in some schools.. thnkx in advance! Honestly waiting for your replies.
Re: I Dont know If Ijmb Or Jupeb Is Right For Me by davbravo(m): 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
johnyumez:
I'm applying for jupeb at Unn, i would like to hear from students who scaled through this programme.. especially What and what should i be expecting, Do they take the programme seriously unlike pre degree programs in some schools.. thnkx in advance! Honestly waiting for your replies.
I did d programme n I scaled through. Its an A level programme just like Cambridge a level or Ijmb. I did mine in UNILAG so I don't really know much abt how unn will do theirs but all I know is that all schools doing d programme will write d same final examination. It may seem tough at the beginning but with hard work n dedication you'll scale through. And they take it more seriously than predegree( waec, Neco, NUC, jamb, etc are members of d board of jupeb. But UNILAG is d head of d board).

1 Like

Re: I Dont know If Ijmb Or Jupeb Is Right For Me by eddy1759: 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
davbravo:
I did d programme n I scaled through. Its an A level programme just like Cambridge a level or Ijmb. I did mine in UNILAG so I don't really know much abt how unn will do theirs but all I know is that all schools doing d programme will write d same final examination. It may seem tough at the beginning but with hard work n dedication you'll scale through. And they take it more
seriously than predegree( waec, Neco, NUC, jamb, etc are members of d board of jupeb. But UNILAG is d head of d board).
Pls what are the requirements both monetary aspect for med in unilag
Re: I Dont know If Ijmb Or Jupeb Is Right For Me by Damolux01(m): 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
I only know about IJMB of which OAU isn't included in the no of schools. Where's the centre for those applying to OAU law faculty with Jubep?
Re: I Dont know If Ijmb Or Jupeb Is Right For Me by davbravo(m): 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
eddy1759:

Pls what are the requirements both monetary aspect for med in unilag
The form for UNILAG as closed, they're even resuming on monday
Re: I Dont know If Ijmb Or Jupeb Is Right For Me by johnyumez(m): 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
davbravo:
I did d programme n I scaled through. Its an A level programme just like Cambridge a level or Ijmb. I did mine in UNILAG so I don't really know much abt how unn will do theirs but all I know is that all schools doing d programme will write d same final examination. It may seem tough at the beginning but with hard work n dedication you'll scale through. And they take it more seriously than predegree( waec, Neco, NUC, jamb, etc are members of d board of jupeb. But UNILAG is d head of d board).

Thanks man.. means a lot! So where did you apply for ur direct entry? And can someone apply for different schools at dsame time?(if he gets good grades after d program)
Also any need to reg for d upcoming jamb?
Re: I Dont know If Ijmb Or Jupeb Is Right For Me by davbravo(m): 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
johnyumez:

Thanks man.. means a lot! So where did you apply for ur direct entry? And can someone apply for different schools at dsame time?(if he gets good grades after d program)
Also any need to reg for d upcoming jamb?
I chose UNILAG for DE.
You can only apply to 2 schools on d DE form(1st n 2nd choice) but its adviceable to choose d school u did ur jupeb since you'll b applying with awaiting result on ur DE form. If u re not sure of urself u can still apply for jamb but its not compulsory
Re: I Dont know If Ijmb Or Jupeb Is Right For Me by nikiihardehx(f): 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
am an ijmb product.....u can make gud grades wif full dedication and hard work..... its a 9month program and d final xam is Feb nxtyr.....there re various centers...bt u jst have to b careful not to call in the wrong center. .d fees also varies by centers..... I paid closely 165k for mine.......skuls DAT accept ijmb include unilorin,futa,futo,unical,uniabuja,all private,kwasu,uniosun etc.......+ ilorin have the best centers for ijmb....make a decision soon....lectures have started since around April/may

1 Like

Re: I Dont know If Ijmb Or Jupeb Is Right For Me by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
davbravo:
please how did you prepare for the jupep fpundation entrance exam
Re: I Dont know If Ijmb Or Jupeb Is Right For Me by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
sagaciousblog:
JuPEB in Uniben would be better...
have you done jupeb foundation uniben?pls how did you prepare for the entrance exam?
Re: I Dont know If Ijmb Or Jupeb Is Right For Me by davbravo(m): 7:49am On Sep 23, 2015
FINgames:
please how did you prepare for the jupep fpundation entrance exam

All schools have their own method of examination just like post utme. I only know about UNILAG but nt other schools.
Re: I Dont know If Ijmb Or Jupeb Is Right For Me by barapistis(m): 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
I gues their also better option
Re: I Dont know If Ijmb Or Jupeb Is Right For Me by Nognome(m): 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
"Candidate must meet the required criteria as prescribed by his institution choice."

what does that mean? And in uniben, what are the criteria?
Re: I Dont know If Ijmb Or Jupeb Is Right For Me by cleoblizz332(f): 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
davbravo:
I chose UNILAG for DE.
You can only apply to 2 schools on d DE form(1st n 2nd choice) but its adviceable to choose d school u did ur jupeb since you'll b applying with awaiting result on ur DE form. If u re not sure of urself u can still apply for jamb but its not compulsory
please I'll like you to guide me tru, I want to apply for this year session. tnx
Re: I Dont know If Ijmb Or Jupeb Is Right For Me by davbravo(m): 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
cleoblizz332:
please I'll like you to guide me tru, I want to apply for this year session. tnx
okay, No problem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babcock University To Conduct Graduation Online / Meaning Of Some Words In Hon.patrick Speech On ASUU STRIKE / Abia Government Converts 3 Institutions Into Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.