Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah (20644 Views)

Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False / Apostle Paul Is A Judaizer / False Prophet: Uebert Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by AbduRahman: 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2005
PAUL, BEAST (“WOLF IN LAMBS CLOTHING”) HIMSELF! (Allah knows best)

FIRST SEE HOW JESUS PROPHESIED "KINGDOM OF GOD", ISLAM:

http://www.angelfire.com/moon2/koran/islam/

Notice how Jesus described false prophets as Paul described himself, by words (doing) “SIGNS” and “MIRACLES”:

Matt.24:23. “At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it. 24. For false Christ’s and false prophets will appear and perform great SIGNS and MIRACLES to deceive even the elect (disciplines) - if that were possible. 25. See, I have told you ahead of time (told YOU, disciplines, as a warning). 26. "So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' (Paul’s "Jesus revelation" on road to Damascus) do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' ("Jesus-revelation" in prison) do not believe it (Mohammed did not claim to have seen Jesus in desert/house, nor say to be Messiah/Christ, but Paul "prophesied" for example about persecutions of Christians in future, that were already reality and so not prophecy at all, and even claimed to be wittness to resurrection of Jesus, so God soon killed him as He promised to do in Deut.18:20-22 for ALL false prophets)….28. Wherever the corpse is (new religion), there the vultures will gather (satan strikes).”

2.Corinth.12:12. “When I was with you, I certainly gave you every proof that I am truly an apostle, sent to you by God himself. For I patiently did many SIGNS and wonders and MIRACLES among you.”

From Dead Sea scrolls of Qumran, it can be clearly seen that Deut.32:8 declared that Jews were not only nation to have prophets, as Christians and Jews claim, but that ”sons of God” have been given to numerous nations as Islam teaches. This is how this part went in Greek text:

"When the Most High assigned lands to the nations, when he divided up the human race, he established the boundaries of the peoples according to the number of (Qumran: ”sons of God”) angelic beings."

As in Dead Sea Scrolls, which read of the sons of God, and Greek version, which reads of the angels of god. Can word of God have so great conflict in matter so important, dividing religions? Problem really is in interpretations and understanding past times. Old Testament (Jewish) Bible is full of "sons of God" (son written with big first letter is Greek invention, as Hebrew does not have small or big letters), and so is called almost all prophets in Bible, even Adam (who had not even mother according to Bible, Koran does not deny even that he had mother/(HUMAN!)father, see beginning of astronomy/human development links and introduction). But times of persecution Matt.24:23-28 is talking about, came:

Thing is that it is FIGURE OF SPEECH for Jews, words describing someone very important for God (even Jesus himself answered accusations about using word "son of God" that "doesn’t your writings say: ´they were gods´?"wink. Adam, Jacob, Saul, David, Salomon, Jesus.... and many others, enough examples? Just write "son of god" into search engine on some Bible-site and you see. Jews understood that, as according to acts of apostles Jews allowed Christians to use synagogues even though they knew how Jesus was called, as Jews themselves have had prophets who were accepted by many other Jews but not by all. Jews never would have let Christians to worship Jesus as god in synagogue, so that is proof that early Christians thought him only as prophet. In fact EVERYTHING is figure of speech, as speech has only meanings that has been given for it. That is why in Islam Allah has 99 extra-names. He just shows that He makes us to call Him as He wishes. Jesus called Allah as "Father" because he wanted to make distinction between Jewish names of God and coming of Islam, to reduce conflicts on that. But situation changed:

As Paul had permission from apostles to teach pagans (Jesus himself said in Matt.15:24 that "I have not been sent but for lost sheep’s of house of Israel", and in the end mission-order meant "nations" of Israel, as there had been 13 of them), and had permission not to "bother" them by Torah or law, most pagan-Christians did not understand correctly "son of God"-term. After Jewish Christianity was almost totally wiped out by Romans in destruction of Jerusalem, pagan-Christians did came as dominant sect of Christianity and modern churches are based on their beliefs.

Paul tried to kill ALL Christians, he had army for that, but noticed that Christians just flew to other towns ("turn other cheek"wink and spread their message. So he understood that only possibility is to destroy threat to Judaism from inside, spreading twisted form of faith to large areas until it overcomes rest. He even send Ananias ("new Christian" according to Bible) before him to confirm his "revelations of Jesus" to another Christians, and so got credibility among Christians. That is evil. What gives more credibility to Paul than for example to Mormon-prophet Joseph Smith, who also claimed to have seen Jesus? Of course that was will of Allah too, but there is a time-limit until full responsibility is over People of the Book (Quran 2:62, and in 65:7 “Allah puts no burden on any person beyond what He has given him”.), that separates them from pagans who are not judged only if they are "people without knowledge (about Islam)", and have not be introduced to Islam (as it is almost everywhere in Asia and Africa introduced, but still lack of literacy and information, like internet, is limiting knowledge about Islam there, as it has arrived so to west especially).

Until (late) 20th century Koran was not even translated to most European languages, and there were only few Muslims in Europe. In Asia Islam has been for thousand years everywhere (33% population Muslims), but in China and Vietnam/Laos communism and relatively small/local Muslim-populations postpone knowledge about Islam and so full judgment on "pagans", in Africa (50% Muslims) nearly only rainforest and southern areas were animistic (now Christian) where Islam had not arrived. So in fact pagans have either knew about Islam, accept it or not and be judged, or not knew about it. Christians have always KNEW ABOUT ISLAM as it has been their rivalry and very close to them, but they have NOT KNOWN what ISLAM IS ABOUT (for People of the Book this matches same as total lack of knowledge for pagan).

When that time is up, and knowledge of Islam has come for everyone (like in internet), no Christian has no excuse why they did not learn about Islam, then curse of Paul has its full affect, and many are going to hell because of him. On the other hand, Jesus told about shepherd who got that one lost sheep out of hundred back to safety in desert/mountain (depends on evangelium, both describe very well dominative natural conditions in Muslim-countries), that represents those few chosen one’s from Christians who through Bible understood that Islam is right religion (like me), and possibly move to Islamic country in safety (no need anymore for that in secularism, but in middle ages definitely, if pagans had ruled in Europe/America/Africa, then not one had got alive into Muslim-world).

As you see, Christians can be accepting Islam through Bible, even if they thought that it is corrupted, if given good and accurate enough explanations and descriptions. Proofs against Paul as evil who messed Christianity is important.

(31)

Also remember Matt.5:17-20, there Jesus told that law will not change even a bit until heavens and earth will vanish, and that whoever will teach otherwise will be called "most least" in heavens (=by those on heaven), meaning lowest hell where he is.

Paul taught that law had end into Jesus, even though Jesus claimed exact opposite as you see from part above, Jesus did not claim to "fulfil law". Jesus did not even claim that for salvation belief into crucifixion is needed, and he did not even say it is going to happen for real or ask to call him "son of God". Paul even taught (Gal.5:2) that who is going to be circumcised, cannot be saved (although Jesus himself was circumcised and as a "god" did not order before his birth not to circumcise, to give an example).

Jesus even told that satan is thief, killer and liar and will never change (and that those who have killed even one of followers of Jesus are always going to be astray), and Paul was all those, stealing crops of Jesus by killing and lying, Paul even claimed that he had witnessed resurrection of Jesus as his "gospel is witness for it". Jesus even told he was send only for "lost lambs of children of Israel", and told about people who will go beyond seas into far away lands to get even one convert, so that they can make him even more certainly food for fire of hell than what themselves already are, that sounds what Paul (and even modern missionaries) did.

Claims that he became good have no basics, as we see result of his plan, and can see how much his teachings were in contradiction against Jesus (even though he claimed to be in his work, best way to get trust), and especially as we can see how Jesus warned about Paul and how Paul did his "mission" to destroy Christianity that threatened Jewish-religion (Paul was fundamentalist Jew when he was killing Christians) from inside, and how he did that by using pagans that understood Christianity completely in different way than Jews who were thought by other apostles (in many ways with similar methods and teachings, even though some of it was affected by Paul into wrong direction). If you would be trying to get somebody astray from teachings of Jesus, would you try to twist and use those teachings for it, or would you try to deny those completely and try teaching something completely new?

Jesus also made sure what "son of God" meant when he told (Joh.20:17) for Maria Magdalena that he is going to his father, and to theirs (Maria, disciplines, etc.) father, to his God and theirs God, or when he answered Jews accusing him claiming to be god "does not your scriptures say: ´they were gods`", meaning that it was usual that Jewish prophets were called "sons of God". He also confirmed this all by saying that God has give life to him (John.6:57).

Here is about most common "evidence" used by Christians about divinity of Jesus: Beginning from gospel of John is almost straight copy from text of Pthylo of Alexandria, Greek philosopher, who lived in 15 BC -30 AC. Only words "Word was God" is not in original text but in form "Word was God’s", that is in Greek small letter-error between two similar letters. Jesus even said that nobody (so certainly not disciplines he was talking to) has EVER heard voice of God or seen His face, and even though Jesus said that he is one with father, he also said that disciplines are one with him and God as well, so does Christians have 15 god’s?

THIS WAS FROM MY WRITING IN:

http://www.angelfire.com/moon2/koran/
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by udaiyah: 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2005
I am starting to like about your way of explaining things, good job, but do you think that christians are going to accept these ideas about man they appreciate very much?
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Ajisafe: 12:39am On Nov 20, 2005
Bible is full of "sons of God" (son written with big first letter is Greek invention, as Hebrew does not have small or big letters), and so is called almost all prophets in Bible, even Adam (who had not even mother according to Bible, Koran does not deny even that he had mother/(HUMAN!)father

@AbduRahman, may the almighty Allah increase you in knowledge (Amin). You see, this "Son of God" illusion has really confused lots and lots of our brothers and sisters that have ventured into the other side. Some even contend erroneously and perhaps ignorantly that "Son of God" is actually "god" himself (I use "god" because I don't want to partake of their blasphemy). Honestly, I don't want to see any more of our people go astray; if possible I would like the lost ones to come to their senses and realize that "Trinity" was nothing but a conjecture that fitted the Canonical churches of the olden days. Therefore, God has no son, and He never came here as a human being! And that whiteman (blonde, blue-eyed, European) they all bow down to -- Argh!!! That is total blasphemy! Please, eschew "Trinity" and believe in the Unity of Allah! I am begging you because I love you all! Don't give in to the ignorance of "well, my parents are or were believers in "Trinity," how can I do otherwise?" Your parents are or were wrong! And you can turn around now and do the right thing. Remember that Abraham's (Ibrahim's) parents were idolaters and he turned away from them and their false gods. You can do the same, today.

The Holy Qur'an even makes it understandable that if any human being (either now, or of old) would at all be credited as the "son of God" he would have to be Adam. This was the only human being with no connection to either a father or a mother. The command of the Creator was only "Be!" and "He was!" Readers should remember that Jesus was a product conceived by a woman, Mary, who went through the whole gestational period of nine months like any pregnant woman out there today. Allah knows best.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by damygurl(f): 2:12am On Nov 20, 2005
I don't see da sense of dis post. wat u trying to prove? if christians and other peeps respond to it it just gon cuz arguements and i think dats wat u r really after. see u got ur own version of stuff and we got ours, I'm a christain and i'm proud to be!!! u believe u r right and i believe i'm right too which makes u wrong to me and wat i believe in wrong to u!!! so could yall just live with dat and try not to raise topics cuz see religious arguements don't make sense to me anymore cuz at da end of da day i'm still gon believe wat i believe and u still gon believe urs but r we still gon be friends? not likely!!! so yall should work towards world peace!!!!!!!
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Ajisafe: 3:26am On Nov 20, 2005
@ damygurl, it's only an appeal to our brothers and sisters who care to listen. I only thought that AbduRahman made a lot of sense; at least, to me. So, please, don't be offended if you don't care to hear and hearken to the warning.

religious arguements don't make sense to me anymore because at da end of da day i'm still gon believe what i believe and u still gon believe urs but  r we still gon be friends? not likely!!!

You know what? You're right on the money! It happened once to me in college. I met this young woman, think of it, she possessed everything a man possibly wants in a woman; she's beautiful, intelligent, and played basketball for the university. Wow! She was a total package. We had known each other for two semesters, you know -- just saying "hi," and stuff. One day we both summed up the courage and decided to go on a "date." Everything was great and all that. Then she started talking about religion. She wanted to know what my thoughts were on being born again. She wanted to know if I believed that Jesus was God and that he left the heavens and came here on earth in order to die for our salvation? She wanted to know if I believed that only those who have been born again would enter paradise. Having known where the discussion would lead and; also, because I knew she would probably not like my answers, I begged her in the name of our Creator to let us not talk about religion and enjoy our day to the fullest! She was undaunted! She kept on prodding me for my thoughts -- until she blew the whole thing! Expectedly, right there, we parted ways. Did she like the fact that the "date" turned sour? Nope, because I could see it in her demeanor. Did I like the fact that she made me lose a great babe in her? Heck no! Consequently, she regretted her action -- she told one of her friends that she shouldn't have goaded me for my religious leaning at all.

So, I agree with you that arguments about religions can make you lose wonderful friends, or even acquaintances. But, what can we do -- we still must preach the gospel, right?
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by damygurl(f): 3:32am On Nov 20, 2005
i'm not offended! y would i be he's saying wat he believes cuz it don't make sense to me don't mean it's not gon make sense to other people so i'm not offended!! we r all entitiled to our belief!!
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Ajisafe: 3:44am On Nov 20, 2005
So, what do you think about the European features of Jesus?
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by damygurl(f): 3:47am On Nov 20, 2005
umm European features? o well i don know notin about dat!!
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Ajisafe: 3:53am On Nov 20, 2005
What I mean is: A Jesus with pale-white skin, blue eyes, and bushy or trimmed beard (it depends). Like the one you see on most churches' stained glasses and cross. Do you own a cross with such an image?
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by damygurl(f): 3:59am On Nov 20, 2005
my cross don't have any image on it!i t's just a plain gold cross!
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Ajisafe: 4:01am On Nov 20, 2005
OK. I guess, you have not subscribed to that belief.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by damygurl(f): 4:10am On Nov 20, 2005
u say datlike there belief is a bad thing!!!
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Ajisafe: 4:13am On Nov 20, 2005
What belief? I'm not talking about Christianity as a belief; it's OK if you want to belief it. But, my qualms are on the assumption of Jesus being that particular image I described earlier.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by damygurl(f): 4:20am On Nov 20, 2005
u know wat diz is da last thing i'm gon say on diz post cuz we gon be arguin soon enough and i got diz habit of it so i'm gon stop myself now dat i can but umm don't go go tellin peeps it's ok if they wann belief it even if u don't mean it dat way some might interpret as u sayin wat they belief in is not right but it's ok with ya if they don't see dat it's wrong!!!!cheers!!! wink
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Ajisafe: 4:25am On Nov 20, 2005
There is no compulsion in religion. You're free to belief in whatever. Cheers!
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by AbduRahman: 9:02am On Nov 22, 2005
---I am starting to like about your way of explaining things, good job, but do you think that christians are going to accept these ideas about man they appreciate very much?----

Well, germans went nuts over Hitler once, could ask from them now about that. And body-count of modern christian church founded by Paul among pagans (churches of disciples have either been destroyed, like in destruction of Jerusalem by Romans, or did convert to Islam later) is in hundreds of millions, if counting all wars and gonocides of societies in Christian cultural foundation and backround. Could that be one sign Jesus mentioned about "fruits of tree" owned by paul?
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by RhodaRose(f): 6:46am On Nov 23, 2005
AbduRahman on Oct 27, 2005

I highly agree with you about Paul being a false apostle.  Some "former" christians and church goers are finally "seeing the Light"  shocked

Some of us former christians don't believe in the trinity, born of a virgin, tithing to a church or even attending and listening to men teaching false "truths" when we can learn Spiritual Truth at home,   plus many other things that general christianity believe with their understanding of the Bible  smiley   (blind leading the blind   cry  )

I wandered into this forum somehow and I agree with much that I have read, but I have only read this thread so far!! 

Please do not group all christians or former christians into one tight group because a lot of us think for ourselves and have left the church willingly or been escorted out because of verbalizing our beliefs after reading the Bible for ourselves   grin

I, personally, am not offended by anything I have read so far here on this thread.  Everyone should have thrie own opinions and not change it because it may offend others.  We are all free to read and listen and come to our own conclusions without "following the crowd"   wink

Thank You, I have enjoyed this and hope to post more often.

Your Friend in Michigan USA
RhodaRose
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by whiteshark(m): 2:23am On Dec 05, 2005
ehmm, I smell something very bad and ugly in here.... It smells like trouble and controversies and I nor wan join this kian discussion oh. I bid thee well.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by prettyH(f): 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2005
@whiteshark

lol.............................. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Kenya(f): 8:41am On Dec 09, 2005
As Salaamu Aliakum,

Bis'Millah A Rahman A Rahim

Brother,

Please know that I am your sister for sure and I am not in opposition to you in no way, I am only seeking clarity.
I'm struggling with posting this message because many people who are not Muslim will view it.

With the highest regard, I read many of your post and Al-Halmdi Allah for your knowledge. Are you an Imam in your community?

Please do not take this to be disrespectful but as I read your post I wondered the significance of Paul being a false prophet as it relates to Al-Islam?

My thought after reading your post,

Allah has already set the standard for what is of the truth reveled within the Qu'Arn.
Allah respects the choice of man practicing what he chooses.

We should be inviting to others. Others should feel welcomed within our company,
they should not be comfortable with anything less than the truth
but they should be comfortable as human beings. This is Al-Islam.

Allah knows best.

My concern is that I kno how arrogant we Muslims can be once we are exposed to the knowledge, wisdom and understanding of Islam because it is so absolute and profound.  Many of us are not aware of our arrogance either because it is such a fine line with being confident in what you know and believe. ( I am very guilty of this at times, but we thank Allah for the opportunity to grow.)

There is no God but Allah and Allah is the all knowing and all Wise.

As Muslims we are not in competition of truth with any other religion because it is not necessary.
According to Allah he has made it clear what he has perfected and preferred. 

Allah tells us as Muslims to argue in the best manner and regard.
That indicates respect for the other party.

Allah also tells us to be as soft as Milk with the believers but be as firm as a rock with the disbelievers.
For me it is clear that the disbelievers are those who do not believe in Allah, not those who do not practice Islam.

Allah speaks of the people of the book as I am sure you are aware of.

Allah tells us to fight when we are approached and only if someone is keeping us from worshiping Allah. We are to use our common sesnses firstly.
Unless an enemy establishes himself as an enemy then whom are we to fight?

My hope is for us as Muslims to establish a post that is educational about Al-Islam. One that build on the 5 pillars of Islam, 6 pillars of Iman and the life of our Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) and our everyday struggles as Muslims in our communities and the world. I think this would be a more effective strategy for educating people about who we are and how we live our lives out as Muslims. What do you say?

As Salaamu Alaikum,

-Kenya

1 Like

Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by chrisd(m): 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2006
Concentration on Paul is only done in pentecostal churches. Everything is Paul for them
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by Indonesia: 6:05am On Feb 02, 2006
Assalamu'alaikum

it is a good discussion we have here. the facts to consider paul as a false prophet is so clear. we can take paul's own words about the moment he said jesus/god appoint him as prophet. in one place he said that there was only him that hear the sound while in another place of the bible he said his fellows also heard it. try to give a little of logic to this testimony and it won't be hard for all people to at least doubt this testimony. if someone being accused of a crime and the only defending testimony is the one from the accused person himself, which court would take it seriously, not to mention it's contradiction.
if we go further on paul's stand when jesus was still alive, we will have all reason to doubt paul as a prophet.
but still our fellow christian hold the thoughts that paul is really a prophet so strong even when the facts is right in their own hands. I cannot say that they have low intelligence and analytical ability by looking at their advance civilization. so what is the thing that closes their mind and logic then?
i'm not saying that they have to convert to islam to find the truth. but at least see the clear mistake. then to find the true religion is another matter.
it's nice to speak and hear from brothers and sisters from all around the world. may Allah bless us all.

Wassalamu 'alaikum
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by gbadex1(m): 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2006
usually i don't reply posts like this. why? because there is a fine line between CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME RELIGIONS. I REPEAT- THEY ARE NOT THE SAME RELIGION

having said that, i'd like to clear the air of some misconceptions muslims in this site have or are spreading among themselves.

1. PAUL IS NOT A BEAST OR ANTI-CHRIST OR FALSE PROPHET.
tell me, do you muslim's actually read the Bible or twist it to your own liking ? let me give you a brief history about paul according to the Bible. true, paul was a persecutor of early christians, on his way to Damascus to persecute more christians got 'arrested' by God, in the process was blinded, got his eyesight restored by a disciple God used and was converted to a CHRISTIAN. I'LL LIKE TO NOTE THAT THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS THREAD PLAINLY LAID MORE EMPHASIS ON PAUL (OR SAUL BEFORE HIS CONVERSION) PERSECUTING CHRISTIANS AND DID NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THE FACT THAT HE HIMSELF BECAME A CHRISTIAN AFTERWARDS.

2. if you say paul is beast, then it means you muslims pick certain portions of the Bible and misinterprete or misconcept. perhaps y'all haven't read the Book or Revelations. in this Book, john a disciple of Jesus was on ht eisland of patmos when he had the revelations. NOW NOTE: THE BEAST WAS TO APPEAR IN THE FUTURE. SO HOW THEN CAN PAUL BE THE ANTI-CHRIST? THE BEAST AN ANTI-CHRIST WAS TO APPEAR IN LATER GENERATIONS/FUTURE AS AT THEN!!!!!

3. if you say paul is a false prophet, then how possibly can it be that books concerning Paul are in the Bible, THE WORD OF GOD?! ok, let me guess, the white man did some evil machinations and changed the Bible right?!! THE POINT I'M TRYING TO BRING OUT IS THAT PAUL COULDN'T HAVE BEEN IN THE BIBLE , HIS BOOKS AMONG THE BOOKS OF THE BIBLE IF HE WAS A FALSE PROPHET. if you call paul a false prophet then you are discrediting the Bible .

i see this post as a pointless, and baseless one. i aslo see it as a form a competition you muslims are using against the credibility of Christianity and the Holy Bible as a whole. either ways, it is also the product of misconception and a ill-informed mind.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by chrisd(m): 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2006
It's basically a pentecostal movement that concentrates mostly on ACTS and OLD TESTAMENT
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by udaiyah: 11:58pm On Feb 09, 2006
---1. PAUL IS NOT A BEAST OR ANTI-CHRIST OR FALSE PROPHET.
tell me, do you muslim's actually read the Bible or twist it to your own liking ?---

You worship Jewish prophet/Messiah (Messiah not said to be God in prophesies)! Jesus did not actually say "I am god, worship me" anywhere... Why? Why on Earth? Because he wanted to nail us Muslims too into crusifixion?

---let me give you a brief history about paul according to the Bible. true, paul was a persecutor of early christians, on his way to Damascus to persecute more christians got 'arrested' by God, in the process was blinded, got his eyesight restored by a disciple God used and was converted to a CHRISTIAN.----

So he saw Christians fleeing under persecutions into another villages and converting there more people to Christianity. You should then understand in somepoint that you are losing war, at least in longer period of time. After all, Paul was fanatical Jew who just wanted to get rid of Christianity he saw as a danger for Judaism. And disciple Ananias was described to be "new Christian" in Bible, Paul could have sent him before him to affirm his "conversion". Why not to destroy Christianity from inside, as Jews will not go into worshipping a prophet...

--- I'LL LIKE TO NOTE THAT THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS THREAD PLAINLY LAID MORE EMPHASIS ON PAUL (OR SAUL BEFORE HIS CONVERSION) PERSECUTING CHRISTIANS AND DID NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THE FACT THAT HE HIMSELF BECAME A CHRISTIAN AFTERWARDS.---

Shatan uses all tricks he can.

---2. if you say paul is beast, then it means you muslims pick certain portions of the Bible and misinterprete or misconcept. perhaps y'all haven't read the Book or Revelations. in this Book, john a disciple of Jesus was on ht eisland of patmos when he had the revelations. NOW NOTE: THE BEAST WAS TO APPEAR IN THE FUTURE. SO HOW THEN CAN PAUL BE THE ANTI-CHRIST? THE BEAST AN ANTI-CHRIST WAS TO APPEAR IN LATER GENERATIONS/FUTURE AS AT THEN!!!!! ---

Did Jesus mention about Paul? Give himany permit to be head-figure in church, even in Bible? Did Jesus mention about any upcoming mysterious prophesies posted from (unconfirmed id) "John" in some island, that we should listen/trust by order of some authority?

Even church itself argued about should "book of revelations" be in final Bible.

---3. if you say paul is a false prophet, then how possibly can it be that books concerning Paul are in the Bible, THE WORD OF GOD?! ok, let me guess, the white man did some evil machinations and changed the Bible right?!! THE POINT I'M TRYING TO BRING OUT IS THAT PAUL COULDN'T HAVE BEEN IN THE BIBLE , HIS BOOKS AMONG THE BOOKS OF THE BIBLE IF HE WAS A FALSE PROPHET. if you call paul a false prophet then you are discrediting the Bible .---

God, Jesus or any other prophet did not say that all words in "Bible" will be His Words. In Qur´an He says so.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by GL(f): 1:24am On Feb 15, 2006
I saw Jesus in the topic and checked it out, but I'm not so sure if this is an Islamic thread?

If you're preaching to your Muslim brethren, that's ok. Though I must say that i'm surprised your sermon should be based on the Bible - the holy book of another religion, and not the Koran - the Islamic holy book.

However, if you're preaching to everyone, I must say that it is all hogwash. u're twisting the bible's message and doing a very terrible job of it. Maybe u should take some time out to read the New Testament all over.

Are you hoping to convert christians with ur sermon, or , ?

If you are, I think you'd make far more impact living a good Islamic life and preaching what the Koran says, rather than twisting the bible to fit ur sermon.

Whichever way, I think you'd be better of sticking to your religion rather than trying to be a pastor preaching from the bible.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by 4getme1(m): 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2006
GL:

If you're preaching to your Muslim brethren, that's ok. Though I must say that i'm surprised your sermon should be based on the Bible - the holy book of another religion, and not the Koran - the Islamic holy book.,,, u're twisting the bible's message and doing a very terrible job of it. Maybe u should take some time out to read the New Testament all over.

Well said GL. I can't understand this sudden love that Moslems have for the Bible that they quote it to prove their religion, and yet arrive at completely different meanings from the texts. Is something missing in the Qur'an that they must twist the Bible to say what it does not? Anyway, just 4get_me. grin
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by ono(m): 2:50pm On Feb 15, 2006
GL and 4get me, you both got my ribs cracking!! Nice replies so far.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by gbadex1(m): 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2006
GL:

I saw Jesus in the topic and checked it out, but I'm not so sure if this is an Islamic thread?

If you're preaching to your Muslim brethren, that's ok. Though I must say that i'm surprised your sermon should be based on the Bible - the holy book of another religion, and not the Koran - the Islamic holy book.

However, if you're preaching to everyone, I must say that it is all hogwash. u're twisting the bible's message and doing a very terrible job of it. Maybe u should take some time out to read the New Testament all over.

Are you hoping to convert christians with your sermon, or , ?

If you are, I think you'd make far more impact living a good Islamic life and preaching what the Koran says, rather than twisting the bible to fit your sermon.

Whichever way, I think you'd be better of sticking to your religion rather than trying to be a pastor preaching from the bible.

truest of truest talk. thanks for that GL. told myself i wouldn't reply this muslims. it's no use. they use the Bible, twist it rather for their own ulterior motives, so to speak, to undermine Christianity.
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by GL(f): 2:13am On Feb 16, 2006
As Gbade said, Christianity and Islam are not at all the same. We believe very different things. Christians are not just ppl who go to church (those are church-goers), Christians are ppl who have decided to surrender their lives to Jesus. Christians accept the bible as God's Word - authoritative and absolute. FYI, Paul was in the congregation were Jesus' followers were first called Christians (Acts 11:26), he actually taught there. So he is a follower of Jesus, like every other christian.

Not only pentecostal churches accept the teachings of Paul. ALL Christians do because we accept the teachings of the bible. see my above definition of christianity. Of course, ppl tend to prefer one book to the other but all christians accept the authority of the whole bible. Paul wrote the largest number of books by any one person in the bible (about 1/5 of the bible) and anyone who doesnt accept his authority doesn't accept the bible and CAN'T be a christian. I've been to Anglican, Catholic and Baptist churches they accept his teachings. I'm certain that Methodists and Lutherans do too.

I don't know your Islamic beliefs, but I believe that in Islam you've got something good to look and work towards. Don't you think you're wasting your precious time trying to get some inconsequential stuff out of the bible. These things do not make you a better muslim or take you any closer to paradise. Remember, you've not got all the time on your hands so while you're alive make the best use of ur life - read the Koran, give to the poor - anything. Just do something useful.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pls how do you quote someone in your reply?
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by gbadex1(m): 11:25am On Feb 16, 2006
GL:

I don't know your Islamic beliefs, but I believe that in Islam you've got something good to look and work towards. Don't you think you're wasting your precious time trying to get some inconsequential stuff out of the bible. These things do not make you a better muslim or take you any closer to paradise. Remember, you've not got all the time on your hands so while you're alive make the best use of your life - read the Koran, give to the poor - anything. Just do something useful.

Please how do you quote someone in your reply?

i am not a muslim. i am a Christian just like you. i was actually replying you then in response to what you wrote. i wholy support your post in this. i'll assume you've not seen my earlier post on this thread. i suggest you look for my first post among posts here

to insert a quote, simply click on reply, then page down you should see earlier posts. simply pick anyone you want. at the right hand side of the post you'd see "insert quote" .click on it and viola!!!
Re: Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah by gbadex1(m): 11:28am On Feb 16, 2006
GL:

I don't know your Islamic beliefs, but I believe that in Islam you've got something good to look and work towards. Don't you think you're wasting your precious time trying to get some inconsequential stuff out of the bible. These things do not make you a better muslim or take you any closer to paradise. Remember, you've not got all the time on your hands so while you're alive make the best use of your life - read the Koran, give to the poor - anything. Just do something useful.

Please how do you quote someone in your reply?

i am not a muslim. i am a Christian just like you. i was actually replying you then in response to what you wrote. i wholy support your post in this. i'll assume you've not seen my earlier post on this thread. i suggest you look for my first post among posts here

to insert a quote, simply click on reply, then page down you should see earlier posts. simply pick anyone you want. at the right hand side of the post you'd see "insert quote" .click on it and viola!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? / Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me / Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.